"It depends on how I'm being shipped; like you know if I'm in a padded envelope, that's not good; You gotta put me in a box with lots of padding and some breathing holes too you know."Pomu Rainpuff

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Is it known what exactly he has that prevents him from doing 3D?
I have read that he got a spine injury because hes morbidly obese but I dont quite trust this claim
Spine injury but not exactly because he's obese (I think I saw his PL but i can't remember if it has irl face or body photos). What I remember is that it just... prevents him to sit for long duration of time, which means that long-distance flight will be hell for him unless he has enough money to afford those VIP seats thingie I can't remember the name.

I haven't followed him enough to know the full extend of how his spine's issue is, but considering that long flight thing, best guess is less on "is he can move around" and more on "can he survive sitting while flying to Japan before he can debut his 3D?"

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Inb4 Japanese woman gets obsessed with mechs.

Padre Bernardo Salvi

I did some digging at this vod (don't know the timestamp sorry) and apparently she's going away for a few weeks and it's because she's going to the philippines

Spine injury but not exactly because he's obese
Wasn't his spine injury caused by an accident? At least that's according to what I read.l

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

-38 HP

Cant find an English sub but the Cow talks about Raden

Negzana

Kaela's not streamed for so long even she's going crazy.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
I swear, I keep confusing Not-La+ with this girl from Vspo

Same person to me

Bae throwing shade

Since people here seemed to be surprised at the size of her tits in the new outfit, it actually tracks with her past outfits very well

I have read that he got a spine injury because hes morbidly obese but I dont quite trust this claim

Meme tax:
View attachment 50875

Clip of Kiara Translating the random words the Teutons are saying in the game

Shiyu looks like the sad girl version

5th FES should be announced here

Another Hololive club stream that i cant watch

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Kaela's not streamed for so long even she's going crazy.

I thought i missed my reps and she didnt stream yesterday or some shit but she did a 7+ hour stream

Negzana

I thought i missed my reps and she didnt stream yesterday or some shit but she did a 7+ hour stream
It was late at night to early morning for american timezone so I couldn't watch much admittedly, outside of that usually she streams within a 16 hour timeframe and that hasn't been the case so going crazy

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Rosemi making halloween treats.

Apparently, Aia has been hinting about Iluna new outfits. And in her last zatsu she finished the stream by saying november 10.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Padre Bernardo Salvi

Rosemi making halloween treats.
Is she the only person in YamanbaEN that has no drama?
Apparently, Aia has been hinting about Iluna new outfits. And in her last zatsu she finished the stream by saying november 10.
yeah I figured as much

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

soap suds

Spine injury but not exactly because he's obese (I think I saw his PL but i can't remember if it has irl face or body photos). What I remember is that it just... prevents him to sit for long duration of time, which means that long-distance flight will be hell for him unless he has enough money to afford those VIP seats thingie I can't remember the name.

I haven't followed him enough to know the full extend of how his spine's issue is, but considering that long flight thing, best guess is less on "is he can move around" and more on "can he survive sitting while flying to Japan before he can debut his 3D?"
As Faceless said, his spine injury prevents him from sitting for long periods of time, but he has more problems than just his spine like his arthritis and neuropathy. He often talks about his spine flaring up in pain when sitting for longer than 15-20 minutes, but I'm going to guess it's more than just pain flares because the guy gets spinal injections and was stuck in a hospital bed for a month earlier this year. He actually has said he's spent months at a time confined to a hospital bed and even has fears that one day he may wake up and never be able to get out of bed again. I think I remember seeing something about how his issues stemmed from a car crash, but I can't confirm that.
I did some digging at this vod (don't know the timestamp sorry) and apparently she's going away for a few weeks and it's because she's going to the philippines

Wasn't his spine injury caused by an accident? At least that's according to what I read.

I think I also mentioned this, but yeah she's going on a long break. I think at least three weeks? She could've been exaggerating though, but she for sure is going on break. Most of Iluna are back though, so whatever they did in Japan is over. Sonny, Maria, and Enna are still over there for some reason, but Luca has also made it back home.

Anyway, here are some cute birthday pieces!
F8gEHF-a8AASs4d.jpegF8fTvVXaYAAbjc8.jpegF8Z0X3HbYAAAFBi.jpeg

Last edited:

Limkin

Isn't she rumored to be part of the Clique just because at least 2 of her workmates are her friends?
No, she would never do anything like this. She is just a sweet kind hearted girl who loves her friends ❤️

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Hey weiss is the fairly normal one in team rwby along with ruby

(Blake and yang won't cross the pearly gates)
Weiss is probably the best character out of the main 4 but not like that's saying much. Best girl is Emerald anyways :smugpipi:

On-topic, Lumi's playing the very cool World of Horror

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
No, she would never do anything like this. She is just a sweet kind hearted girl who loves her friends ❤️
The whole clique thing never been proven to be more than some retarded rrat started by fujos, anyway.

Kiara MV premiering in 10 minutes

Padre Bernardo Salvi

Then you haven't heard of the infamous Elira's Clique (apparently now renamed as Enna's clique) and how they got preferential treatment over the others who are not part of their clique, or at least that's according to the videos on youtube shitting on Nijisanji at least. I've read it first on Depressed Nousagi's video about Nijisanji.
I think at least three weeks?
Yeah she said three weeks but she might do a guerilla within this week too according to that vod. And she plans to buy a laptop so she could still stream while away. Something tells me that she really is parasocial to her fans more than her fans are to her.

The whole clique thing never been proven to be more than some retarded rrat started by fujos, anyway.
And the rrat was also spread to nijiantis as well. also, has anybody here seen a tribalist from nijisanji fans in the videos about them? I haven't seen any and most of the tribalists I've seen are from Holofans and they're flexing that their vtubers have no drama compared to yachjisanji

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo

Limkin

I know, I just put on my nijilove clown act for a new sock before he is banned again

Top Bottom