"Listen, lady. I've been gooning all night watching you eat a margherita pizza, from opening to closing time. This is not the time for you to start feeling embarrassed"Randon Neuring

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
It’s a bad look for me to thirstpost considering I’ve warned people over it in the past. That being said, Elira’s new outfit is uh… very visually appealing. Her cover was also fantastic too.

IRyS’ new outfit is good as well. I generally prefer short hair outfits. Glad she could finally get something that’s not just a kimono.

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Has there ever been a bigger Streissand Effect'd song than Shigure UI's loli dance video.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
You are weak. Also her second outfit makes the size abundantly clear, if you didn't know her artist preferences beforehand. Not that casual outfit does anything to hide the volume

The second outfit definitely gave a clearer perspective on the size of her chest but this one makes it very clear just what she's working with.

IRyS’ new outfit is good as well. I generally prefer short hair outfits. Glad she could finally get something that’s not just a kimono.

I don't know if I just never noticed prior or if it's something about the new outfit, but Irys' shoulder proportions look weird to me without the sweater/hoodie on.

:yagoodafuckisthis:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
It’s a bad look for me to thirstpost considering I’ve warned people in the past over it. That being said, Elira’s new outfit is uh… very visually appealing. Her cover was also fantastic too.

Man is genetically predisposed to wouldpost about questionably fat women at least once a month, no way around it.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Laplus roommate streaming karaoke on niconico right now. It is limited to paid members only possibly because of a face cam, but I'm not sure.

Its because of this
Also it had this image as a background

Very cute
Edit: I also forgot i didnt get to watch the whole thing because of going to Uni but the archive its not up. I think its a matter of ime before its leaked
That conversation with Matsuri must've opened her eyes to the secondary market. Waiting for Laplussy on Fantia arc.
20231003_063008.jpg
Kill Yourself
She already has a fantia but it doesn't contain lewd content to my knowledge (lewdest I've seen is that maid cosplay selfie from the 10k yen plan that's been spread around).
The 10k yen simp tier and the 50k yen ($330/month) gigasimp tier have exclusive photos and videos. I don't know if they're being leaked anywhere. One of the 50k yen videos is just her eating a bowl of rice if that gets someone going.
Aside from the rice video nothing else got leaked.
Thankfully it looks like antis are broke as fuck
I Forgot the New short

Also Milky Suicide 1st Anniversary

Last edited:

Limkin

agility_

Early Adopter
Where is La+'s alternate costume.
I seem to recall all of HoloX has gotten their alts so far, what happened to hers.

The Rrat

Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Correct me if I'm wrong, he is referring to the YT silver play button right?

Yeah, given they don't get them at Niji. Here the Meme:
View attachment 50830
Man, I'm glad for him. I still can't get over how shitty it is that Niji keeps the one thing that can be tangible proof you were a successful YouTuber. Like, just let them have it as a keepsake man. It's such a scummy move, that alone would be enough to make me dislike their behavior.
View attachment 50847

Can someone spoonfeed me please?
Whats so bad about this tweet that it had to be deleted?
I assume its a reference to something Not-Nina said in her debut stream but what exactly?
Not-Nina specifically referred to her as her rival/frenemy and compared her to a "Yapping Chihuahua". So that's where it came from.

And looks like Koyori too:

Oh my god I had NOT even considered it'd get big enough a Holo member would cover it.

Please...PLEASE....Subaru, cover "Loli-God's Requiem". Send Ui cringing into the stratosphere. :ironmousekek::ironmousekek::ironmousekek::ironmousekek:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

I know it's almost a week from now but still :nenebased:

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
I might be in the minority, but sideboob > cleavage. Also Selen Niji dragon supremacy.

1697468215588.png1697468993977.png

Though it's hard not to admit that Elira's new outfit is a 10/10 :Vesper-SEEEX!:

Man, I'm glad for him. I still can't get over how shitty it is that Niji keeps the one thing that can be tangible proof you were a successful YouTuber. Like, just let them have it as a keepsake man. It's such a scummy move, that alone would be enough to make me dislike their behavior.

Not-Nina specifically referred to her as her rival/frenemy and compared her to a "Yapping Chihuahua". So that's where it came from.

Oh my god I had NOT even considered it'd get big enough a Holo member would cover it.

Please...PLEASE....Subaru, cover "Loli-God's Requiem". Send Ui cringing into the stratosphere. :ironmousekek::ironmousekek::ironmousekek::ironmousekek:
I wouldn't be surprised if Watame covers it or makes a short as well at some point.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

agility_

Early Adopter
I might be in the minority, but sideboob > cleavage. Also Selen Niji dragon supremacy.

View attachment 50852View attachment 50853

Though it's hard not to admit that Elira's new outfit is a 10/10 :Vesper-SEEEX!:

I wouldn't be surprised if Watame covers it or makes a short as well at some point.
Source your artposts pleeeeaaaase god I'm not a janny why do I put in the effort

I'm new to these "discord events", what's different from a regular watchalong stream here?

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I'm new to these "discord events", what's different from a regular watchalong stream here?

if you're in her discord, you join the call, watch the films with her, just as it says on the tin

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Jesus, just go full tits-out at that point.
That defeats the purpose, is it? All these cleavage-folks and sidechest-folks wanted is that their oshi's tiddies is visible but still covered. Letting it 'all tits out' like that kind of defeating the reason, to be honest.

Yes, call it illogical but it's logical to me, the guy who want his waifu and oshiis to not even have a face.

Man, I just want my anime waifus in full bruka, brother.
View attachment 50856
Inshallah, someone gonna cosplay Bae with hijabi-wig.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
That defeats the purpose, is it? All these cleavage-folks and sidechest-folks wanted is that their oshi's tiddies is visible but still covered. Letting it 'all tits out' like that kind of defeating the reason, to be honest.

Yes, call it illogical but it's logical to me, the guy who want his waifu and oshiis to not even have a face.
Man, I just want my anime waifus in full bruka, brother.
foto_no_exif (33) (1).jpg

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Tamaki/Pochi-mama (original outfit) duet cover.

Top Bottom