"AH YOU PIECE OF GARBAGE! DIE!"Otogibara Era

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Some reactions to Elira double Suika.

And looks like the director from AI: The Somnium Files saw Elira's cover.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

angry sushi

Early Adopter

Talent freedom's ultimate shitpost putting on her dream concert.

UberSoldat

Watamate

Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Some reactions to Elira double Suika.

And looks like the director from AI: The Somnium Files saw Elira's cover.

actually understandable

holy mother of mount everest

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
They do yes. All Niji did is merging them with JP and suddenly its all imploding with many talents graduated or soon to be (one of them, Hyona, is set to graduate this month at 24th or something), and its all because they can't be arsed to keep ID branch as themselves.
Imagine after Hyona graduation is done with they announce more ex-ID graduations

Talent freedom's ultimate shitpost putting on her dream concert.

She just announced she will be having her first fanmeeting event as well with Guutara, Demondice, Henyamee, Onigiri and Tomari Mari as guests
New 3D outfit too
kson ONAIR - Souchou 2nd Annniversary 3D LIVE🎉【#祝総長2周年】 [ht5B7V-Ikic - 995x560 - 34m56s].png

UberSoldat

Imagine after Hyona graduation is done with they announce more ex-ID graduations
I don't imagine, I expect it at this rate. Most of the remaining talents rarely stream nowadays.

angry sushi

Early Adopter
She just announced she will be having her first fanmeeting event as well with Guutara, Demondice, Henyamee, Onigiri and Tomari Mari as guests
I posted it over in liveshitposting general, but I bet money Henya's fans will out shine everyone. Also providing critical damage to demondice's ego.
Live DVR is turned off on her stream, but that hoodie looks like something I wouldn't be embarrassed wearing around a bunch of normies.

WTF Is that mousepad?! Sasuga shitposter!

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Did kson have goddamn Takaya Kuroda to do a narration for her first enka song? Holyshit lmao she's literally getting everything she wanted now

lol-ing at how she has fanservice merch for both genders though, actually a smart move

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Bild_2023-10-16_145352883.png

Can someone spoonfeed me please?
Whats so bad about this tweet that it had to be deleted?
I assume its a reference to something Not-Nina said in her debut stream but what exactly?

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
actually understandable

holy mother of mount everest

I think I'd have to put Elira up there with Calli in the "I should find this hot but..." tier of model attraction. It's a nice look and definitely fun to watch, but like Calli and her dork-ass nerd personality killing the boner, Elira's awkward fujo energy is equally herbicidal in terminating wood. That said I knew Elira's model was stacked but jesus, it almost doesn't feel like it suits her.

soap suds

Selen is now being hit with age restrictions.

View attachment 50847

I assume its a reference to something Not-Nina said in her debut stream but what exactly?
I think Nina said a dog was her arch nemesis, which was something Pomu and her joked about a lot. They were very antagonistic towards each other, in a joking manner of course, and would call each other their worst enemies. Some people said management told her to delete it, but I don't think their managers were even awake and I also don't think they mind it too much. The only reason I say this is that there are livers, like Reimu and Uki, who follow Nina's new account. But who knows, maybe they don't mind following but making direct tweets is off-limits.
I think I'd have to put Elira up there with Calli in the "I should find this hot but..." tier of model attraction. It's a nice look and definitely fun to watch, but like Calli and her dork-ass nerd personality killing the boner, Elira's awkward fujo energy is equally herbicidal in terminating wood. That said I knew Elira's model was stacked but jesus, it almost doesn't feel like it suits her.
Elira did say that this model would be drastically different, so the disconnect is real. It'll take time to get used to this more futuristic sexy vibe when she fits the more cozy librarian one before, but both are cute to me.

Watamate

Early Adopter
Stumbled on this pretty good drummer that covers some Hololive songs, kind of nice instead of mostly watching 8bitdrummer's. Not that there's anything wrong with his, but it's nice seeing someone who practices the songs instead of trying to get it first try. Plus I've never seen anyone manually opening their hihats while using a double bass like he does at 1:30~ in the Internet Yamero one.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I'ma shill Rie again as her alerts are making her freak out

This is a pretty fun stream. I'll definitely have to catch more streams where Hime plays horror games. Preferrably when I can bully her with superchats and trigger jumpscare alerts.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
View attachment 50847

It's just Pomu being Pomu and indeed was in reference to her basically referencing not-nina. She's already been kinda on the "I try doing xyz but I got told no..." train so she likely didn't want to stir the pot with management potentially.
Ironically, it does fit her just not "Elira" lol.

Limkin

You are weak. Also her second outfit makes the size abundantly clear, if you didn't know her artist preferences beforehand. Not that casual outfit does anything to hide the volume

Top Bottom