"Japanese stinky, aiamu notto sutinky! Okay?"Sakamata Chloe

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Here's Ame's Unarchived Karaoke Stream
Watson Amelia Ch. hololive-EN-【KARAOKE】again-b4iOEZAXmvE.jpg
Mega Link - Watson Amelia - 【KARAOKE】again-b4iOEZAXmvE
Mega Link - My Archived Videos

angry sushi

Early Adopter

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
Who the hell forgot to tell us the indo gun cat had moves?!

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
I sorta remember this. Wasn't this on Nick at Nite?
Yes, it was also syndicated in the middle of the day on local stations when I was growing up (admittedly a long time before Sleepy).

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
New Cooking VOD from Anon

New Cover from YuNi

Nijiposting day 15! In honor of the post-season Maimoto is here
View attachment 50753
Honorary member of the Oozora family and co-host of Niji's biggest event of the year!

- here is an intro to Niji's Koshien (also features our baseball loving duck) which besides Nijifest is THE event of the year

Oozora family

This is vtubeing in 2018. Fubuki teaches Subaru how to stream and she inspires Maimoto and Ui

I'm sure they have a fondness for their group but all three are busier and quite a lot more successful now days. If they ever get back together now you too will know how awesome an event that would be.

I like him simply for the fact that Siro is also his oshi. His reaction to her video message in his 3d debut was priceless.

Stunned But Dumb

Rie dropped one of my favorite cover songs, Vampire. Does a great job too

UberSoldat

Nina's dedicated clipper decided to rebrand and make a comeback, nice to see.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Stunned But Dumb

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Correct me if I'm wrong, he is referring to the YT silver play button right?

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Spooder schedule

Zapan1984

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Re:AcT's Tsukushi Aria's 3D birthday stream later at 8PM JST.

She's also releasing a cover song at 10PM JST.

From the weekend's niji oneshota Clockwork Orange NTR.

Poor Senba the top Mahjong Vtuber. They all play Mahjong Soul apart from Roberu (for obvious reasons).

Also apparently the designer of Roach Nina is one of the many artists behind Monster Girl Quest so that's kinda funky in itself. From Overlord to MGQ...
>MGQ
>Insect girl
Should've commissioned Delphinus for the genuine experience.
It isn't even like this is a game with a story that could be spoiled. This is the type of game where streams actually are likely to result in sales because of all the autists who see their oshi fail and think they could do a better job.
They didn't learn from Pekora playing Ghosts and Goblins remake where the nousagis bought the game to defeat her speedrun attempt and spiked the sales. Looks like the clippers haven't gotten the note.

Kanata and Hoshikawa talking about their recent cover with Akari and Noah.

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Pippa's "laughing at a traffic accident with a kid" clip is making rounds. I wonder how much longer it will take for the wrong kind of people to find it and start an outrage over it.

It will be funny.

Stunned But Dumb

Pippa's "laughing at a traffic accident with a kid" clip is making rounds. I wonder how much longer it will take for the wrong kind of people to find it and start an outrage over it.

It will be funny.

There's a much worse clip thats busy making its way around first

UberSoldat

It will be funny.
Enough :sakanapleasepippa: moments have happened this week for a mob to be riled up.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

It will be funny.
That shits vfx tho. Dw, kids fine.

Tho they are fighting for the rights of drawn girls and fictional pairs.

Limkin

Ahem. We are here today to make an announcement that dragon girls are still far superior subspecies of anime girls on the internet with 3 for 3 top tier outfits. The announcement will be cut short because the announcer will be taken to the horny room to not cause commotions among the general public, and we recommend you to ignore random noises coming out of there. Thank you for attention and you all should love dragon girls
Counterpoint: you guys have zentreya
I said girls. Not filthy coomers pretending to be ones

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

It will be funny.
they're too busy simping for goatfuckers getting blown to pieces by jew rats, I doubt anything will gain traction unless she has a hot take on that issue. I'd like to think she isn't that retarded.

Top Bottom