"My biggest fear about going to public pools is to be fertile and to get pregnant by an ugly DNA carrier egg and get pregnant to anyone else who is not Seth 😖"Kattarina Qutie

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Can we get a fifth black company implosion in a month?!
:whatastory:

View attachment 50585
Me after having to pay attention to a 5th black company disintegration in a month.

AkioAIR, CyberIdol… who are the other two?

Anyway, that this group has an identifiable owner and doesn't seem to be speedrunning things already puts them well ahead of CyberIdol.

That said -

Using company funds for personal purposes is its own red flag.

I'll shamefully admit I've never really watched Iori, and now that I know she's incredibly fluent in English, I wonder: why doesn't she do more collabs with the English side of Phase? I know she may be trying to focus on the JP side of vtubing, but if you were able to seemlessly cater effectively to both, why wouldn't you?

She lives in Canada (Vancouver?) and I'm guessing grew up there as well so she speaks English as well as any Canadian. I don't know why she doesn't do more collabs, though.

:vesperfacepalm:
I thought the fucking thing was a free browser game but it's actually a switch game and these negroes pull this shit? Way to cripple your momentum holy shit.
Japanese autism never ceases to amaze me.:NOWWELAUGH:

Oh shit, we hit the indie game social media buzz lottery and now our game is gonna sell a hundred times more copies than it would have on its own? Better nip that shit in the bud. Wouldn't want to become the next FNAF or Vampire Survivors or anything, damn.

USS IOWA

I forget we have a bunch of SEAYamanbas who live among centipedes :Vesper-UNHINGED:
Seriously though if you see nina's new model and it doesn't repulse you instantly you're a fucking failure of a human being and it's great that you like vtubers because your kind should not reproduce. There's a reason most of mankind flips their shit at the sight of insects like roaches and such. Props to the rigger though he fucking nailed the wings movement.
Look I don't like bugs, especially cockroaches, But if it has big milkers and looks passably human I'll take exception for that.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

RiverBear

Roach illustration by her Mama

Why would a Roach have titties
This makes no sense
0/10 not all monster girls need to have titties

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
This makes no sense
She's based on a cockroach. She needs all the help she can get.

Is IRyS new thing "Ain't that cute?" today, randomly?

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Hopefully they don't infect Cover, probably will since law of entropy says all nice things have to go to shit, but I just hope Cover's no politics rule can weather the inclusivity politics shit
:whatastory::whatastory::whatastory::whatastory:
Capcom and Square Enix say hi!
It's a matter of when ever since they went public. There's also the chance cover implodes in 2 years after they have a nuclear multibranch bitch fight and a bunch of girls jump ship. It also doesn't help we're on total jew support so they will probably use the current bullshit to snake their way in into a bunch of places they couldn't before.
TLDR it will happen you can't escape it :lisafingerguns:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
better then frigging Rance Quest.
Let's not bring Rance into this.
Nijiposting day 14! It's Joever! Joe Rikiichi is here
I'm surprised to see that Joe does have some translated clips here and there, which is pretty nice. As of recently he's the usual JP to collab with NijiEN's 'JP in EN' talent Meloco Kyouran and having some good interactions between the two of them. (And the reason he got clips, probably)

An interesting fun fact about him is that he's one of the few JP talent who was selected by ANYCOLOR (back when they're Anykara) to advertise the opening of what would be the first nijisanji ID audition, which involves those talents (based from what I found on twitter search: Hayato Kagami, Sister Cleaire, Suzuka Utako, and assuming I wasn't wrong, Gundou Mirei, which got deleted after she left).

Here's Joe speaking Indonesian language.

This also leads to the reveal that he has some interest on Indonesian stuff. In particular, he has interest toward traditional dance of Kecak , a dance with chanting that is a common practice with Indonesian's region of Bali's hindu populace. How interested he is with it? Well...

This is his 14 minute stream of him basically using YT's forgotten 360 degree camera thingie while he goes belting out his own kecak dance chanting with fire in the center. It's a enlightening experience if you're able to sit down and spent fourteen minutes of your life listening to him going "CAK CAK CAK CAK CAK"

Also the allusion of him being like Salome wouldn't be far-fetched, considering that one of his popular april fools gimmick (that most NijiJP tend to do yearly, either with effort or no effort) is him being replaced with a very clearly stereotypical ojou-sama woman that behaves like salami do.
1697426073917.png

And yes, he can sing pretty dang well. His cover of SHANTI is pretty dang good as recommendation from me.

Here's some more clips that I can recommend of him.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
This makes no sense
I was more focused on these, ngl.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Last edited:

The Rrat

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

PekoWick

Now you have JPfags bitching about not all JPs participating! People will never be fucking happy and these events will miss more and more members as the roster gets bigger.
Do you honestly believe majority of holoEN wants to participate in this event? They probably find it tedious because of timezone. We already know how many EN members are interested in JP minecraft event.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
foto_no_exif (23).jpg
Short HaiRyS
:sanasmile::sanasmile:

Edit: this woman is really doing a full set of merch for an outfit.
:painpeko:
Edit2: Only 2 and no limited edition.
:iryswooo: thank God.

Edit3:
foto_no_exif (24).jpg

The horn-holes :SelenHAHAhere:
foto_no_exif (25).jpg
Edit4:
Love the simplicity.
Screenshot_20231016_000234.jpg
Edit5:
That side ponytail is looking familiar.
foto_no_exif (26).jpgfoto_no_exif (27).jpg
Edit: She can use her default bangs, and twintails from her kimono, too. She got a ton of love on this!
foto_no_exif (29).jpg

Last edited:

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Irys' new outfit is cute :sanasmile:
1697428450523.png

Glassrys :shiinastare:

Ame singing

Last edited:

soap suds

The birthday girl!
Screen Shot 2023-10-16 at 12.00.20 AM.png
Her cover is dropping now.

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
IRyS new outfit is 10/10. Gotta stop myself from Nolan sperging on it.

Someone check on @Aka Split He's probably coomin too hard.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

The Rrat

Early Adopter

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Nijiposting day 15! In honor of the post-season Maimoto is here
Maimotox.png
Honorary member of the Oozora family and co-host of Niji's biggest event of the year!

- here is an intro to Niji's Koshien (also features our baseball loving duck) which besides Nijifest is THE event of the year

Oozora family

This is vtubeing in 2018. Fubuki teaches Subaru how to stream and she inspires Maimoto and Ui

I'm sure they have a fondness for their group but all three are busier and quite a lot more successful now days. If they ever get back together now you too will know how awesome an event that would be.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Top Bottom