"Ni-ga"Tokoyami Towa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Local mad scientist does kitchen science with Nyaru

signal-2023-10-14-17-26-36-865.jpg

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Attachments

• About Q_Quillz.pdf
    2 MB · Views: 8

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

MagicHammer

I don't understand the end goal of this company. Doxx stupid applicants and extort them for money? How are they planning on turning profit from it, when I would assume everyone already realized it's a scam
Reading Lilith Einhorn's posts it sounds like the girls who got 'accepted' into DestinyVLive were invited into a Discord and after a short time were encouraged to share all their current art/assets which were then stolen by a manager and then used for more art/commission scamming. Dahlia Starbright notes another scammed member, https://twitter.com/HymnSera. Her artist is https://twitter.com/yashacchi1 - whose art is obviously being used as bait by this person, including a bunch of pieces that look suspiciously like concept art of Hymn Sera herself, which might have been obtained this way. Maybe the goal of CyberIdol is to repeat this process? It's all very strange.

The DestinyVLive twitter is still up as well, with this twitlonger explaining the 'demise' of the company at the hands of a minor, a malicious hacker and mental illness.
https://twitter.com/DestinyVLive
A

Would be interesting if someone could get an interview with one of these girls to explain exactly what went down.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Unrelated but i misread that as Cyberlive and wondered what in the fuck had happend with that corpse lmao
dumb thought: Considering all the theft what are the odds they named themselves CYBER IDOL because Idol and Cyberlive exists.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
dumb thought: Considering all the theft what are the odds they named themselves CYBER IDOL because Idol and Cyberlive exists.
I mean that would be funny but cyberidol is just the most generic name ever

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Rosemi playing more DMC5.

Finana can really hold grudges.

ogey_rrat

ogey
I shall be watching Ms. Mooranda's career with great interest. That being said, may I introduce everyone to another such Twitch unicorn?

View attachment 50423

Pros:
  • Goes outside.
  • Goes to church, even.
  • Can cook and cook well.
  • Actually likes the dentist.
  • Father not only involved in her life but also a channel moderator.
  • Acceptable booba:head ratio.
Cons:
  • Severe lack of menhera.
  • Might be Catholic.
  • Only streams like once a week.
Oh yeah, she (Bessie) has been around for a while. Definitely worth watching.

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
Pippa's influence for better or worse effects even vshojo

also she really did go full bug. Based

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
As you are an African of the maritime variety, you might not know this but, there is no group more enthused about female architecture than the common American Pavement-Ape.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Nigel Nigerman

is the virtual reincarnation of George Floyd.
Is this one fit for the book of insults I could use or book of ethnic slurs
Just call them water nïggers as SEA nïggers has been taken by your ilk.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Allow me for once to do something I've not done because right now I'm just so happy for her: I'm going to shill the fuck out of a chuuba because she just hit a huge milestone.

I'm glad my favourite retarded bird finally got her new outfit and a bunch of other things to show off, really impressed with her production of putting this on and the creativity involved. This is some extreme high effort and I think she deserves a ton more attention. Of all the things of this stream to see, what I wasn't expecting to see was NotTheo show up and throw down a sub and then show up in comments after. Man's on borrowed time.

1697329808726.png

1697327348996.png

Very stylish and modernesque design, contemporary style with a functional flair. Very nice, huge departure from her almost non-existant one-piece bodysuit outfit. Less sexiness but feels more real and looks nice.

1697327392118.png

Sassy bitch toggles engaged!

1697327444286.png

Smiley bird.

1697327479185.png

Heart eyes with an expression carrying the vague menace of an unstated threat.

1697327749595.png

:MozumiPichi: Long hair bird finally, she bought a fucking hairbrush LFG!!!

1697327906569.png

New emotes, with which to mock her.

1697327978524.png

New alert animations, displaying the satisfaction she gets in taking donations to spend on League of Legends.

1697328067447.png

Voice pack and wallpaper! Buy it at https://ko-fi.com/mavia/shop , just a short 2:50 audio drama of sharing some cake at a tea shop. Buy it. Don't buy Starfield, buy her voice pack and also her hoodie. https://www.pastelmelon.com/product-page/lucastre-mavia-vtuber-hoodie-pastelmelon-collaboration

1697327536730.png

Semi-animated splash screen, not a fully rigged piece but it reacts with her voice for when she's not wanting to use full tracking. Apparently multiple parts of the image are also separate assets as well but also just look at how cute and happy this dumb cockatiel woman is. :sanasmile:

1697327575269.png

New animated background, magic shop aesthetic with little magic star assistants moving around on the back shelves.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
millie continues with gta: sa soon.

and mumei with wolfquest in over 2 hours.

TinyKusa

Early Adopter
Found the worst fleshtuber take that's ever been brought up to me.

image.png

Like bitch have you seen any of the Vtuber's IRL? I think you're just self-conscious and jelly tbh.
Is this an "Ogre?" (Keeki/Kiara)

7aafbf0c6fa1dedc6d2c43fcd4304184.jpg

:kikiriki:

Kiara dropped some interesting lore today (timestamp at 3:28:46 if it doesnt work)

Apparently she was invited to the Square Enix Offices and apparently wanted to "study her face", so maybe to model some characters face or skin after her?
Still not entierly convinced this isnt a shitpost on her part tho
Bild_2023-10-15_015026451.png

calling them "bapak dan anak" ("father and daughter"in ID).
Smh cant believe he stole Callis dynamic with Kobo

Bild_2023-10-15_015419837.png

I check vt every so often, and every time I see an active Haachama thread
I do not know what is actually going on in there, but I have to say, mad respect for the Haatons in there for keeping it alive all this time. And also for not shitting up other places just because their Oshi is away.

Top Bottom