"How do I ask if he pees like a charge rifle?"Kureiji Ollie

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Peachmoon

The Assman
Not sure if anyone's seen that bizarre CyberIdol audition video starting to pop up on your feeds (@CyberIdol_EN on Twitter/X)
1697192099407.png
But I did a little digging and...hm...
1697192160530.png1697192184008.png
Seems normal?
Ah.... Who's this? On their artist team? Never heard of them... (@misokerosene on Twitter/X)
1697192232870.png
Oh....
1697192306923.png
1697192338585.png
.... I'm sure nothing will go wrong here.:smugpipi:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Liora is really a "man of culture"

Watame too ^_^

Last edited:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Not sure if anyone's seen that bizarre CyberIdol audition video starting to pop up on your feeds (@CyberIdol_EN on Twitter/X)

We discussed them earlier today, with convo starting here. Definitely some fishy things with them. You found something we hadn't noticed yet, though.

UberSoldat

Our favorite white boy Kyo gets a 2-in-1 package

Limkin

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Update: Touri Sei reached 22222 subs after eight hours and 72 songs.

MaiR singing right now.

774inc's Saionji Mary cooking Russian Takoyaki (???) and will have an announcement in half an hour.

Collabing with a cafe for her Birthday Cafe event 23-26 November.

Patra is playing a PSX game Not Treasure Hunter at 9PM JST.

Main character voiced by Shuichi Ikeda (Char). She mentioned in chat she bought this for 9000 Yen.

At 10PM JST, Subaru starting a Kaiji watchalong.

Incoming zawa zawa and kuyashii.

HonHima and DarumaIsGod's meeting from the previous Ark server.

First time I know someone being allergic to curry,

Has Loli God Requiem gone too far?

Last edited:

TinyKusa

Early Adopter

REGLOSS AND HOLOX LOVE

1697194563952.png
Raden was sent away because she stinks of cigarettes
That kinda happened to Nazuna because she was dumb enough to get into a slapfight with Delutaya over a nothingburguer and 6 months she kinda falled into irrelevancy because she just cicled the same games.
But she is back and in good form
Where is Mister @Autisticus to explain the current status of MichaelCat anyways?
Has she mentioned graduating recently?

Caught it on vt

TLDR: Ollie is a bit burned out and is bitten by the number bug, and she feels left being behind by her coworkers. The clip is being used to bait because she took the words “graduation stream” into her mouth, but I don't see her quitting anytime soon.

Still, maybe having a break will do good for her, I definitely don't want Ollie to quit, imo she is very very important to all of Holo and Vtubing by interacting a lot outside of the Hololive bubble. I wish there were more persons like her in the company, I dont mean weekly Vshojo collabs, but I think it would be nice to give Hololive more presence outside of its bubble by interacting more with smaller chuubas (like Ollie does).

Thinking about it some more, maybe its the same bug that also got Nina. But Idk. I just hope not

Yeah, see this post above
This is a Niji? Never even seen her before...
Many such cases!

The AOE Collab was fun!
Kiara did much better than expected, the ID girls did much worse than expected and Fauna sweep, also as expected.

I think the girls had fun with each other, but by the end, when Kiara and Reine were destroyed, they were waiting on Kronii and Moona to surrender because they were cockroaching around and just delaying the inevitable.
When going over the scores, a handful of Schizos (saplings maybe?, I feel like similar to their Oshi there is a subset that is hypercompetitive) came into Kiaras Stream and left comments like this

Bild_2023-10-13_131004943.png

Now, we know that paying attention to Schizos is not the way, but we also know by now that Kiara is hardwired to look at her chat, so she left these comments after the stream ended
Bild_2023-10-13_131549564.png

Its no big deal overall, a few schizos soured her mood after an otherwise fun stream, she will get over it by the time the next stream starts.

Update from her members pre-chat:

1697197364066.png
:sanasmile: Luv' me sum Myth TeeTee

Art Tax:

Last edited:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
We discussed them earlier today, with convo starting here. Definitely some fishy things with them. You found something we hadn't noticed yet, though.

I did kind of touch a bit on it in the last edit spoiler of my post, I was kind of feeding in information and not just continuing to spam post or divide it too well because how long I'd been rummaging links and scrolling sites it was starting to blur together and I needed to get some sleep.

I'm definitely hoping this account is another MikoDxyo sock now because that'd mean the entire Cyberidol "company" is one huge sock pile that claims up front not to hire minors while this account here is saying on main that they're underage. Also mentions during August of having to deal with a bad infection. Hmm, didn't Miko slash the shit out of her arm and also have an infection at some point recently? 🤔

This misokerosene seems to be involved in some kind of animation project or something that was trying to find voice actors and I didn't do a ton of digging but there's a weird amount of interconnectivity between several of the accounts involved that makes it seem like there's a small group of people playing multiple roles in this autistic web of falsity they've created, along with mentions that anyone can apply to VA, there might be singing but it's not required if they can find a voice-match for someone to fill singing parts while someone else does speaking roles.

What if all this is some fucking weird backwards ass scam to screw people over for free voice work, because they're specifically asking for demo reel of singing performance and character voice work aside from their audition. It seems more to me now that they're trying to swindle free work from people for this gay 'animation' project or whatever it is.

DanishCookies

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Has Loli God Requiem gone too far?
This guy is funny (weird, but funny)
Loli god requiem

Internet Yamero

Nice, people finally started finding hjfreaks more after he moved to youtube :shubaIapprob:
The dude has been around since the early niconico era, does a lot of bass covers while crossdressing like this

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Kotoka is playing RE Village.

Looks like she is planning to finish it in one sitting just like she did to RE7.

NijiEN Suika compilation.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Ci released a new MV and both the song and the video are

:kiarachefkiss:

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Sleepy reveals some more Sleepy lore:

Though apparently she's self-taught when it comes to models

Another important update: Henya finally went outside

Faceless Waifu

Early Adopter
Speaking about Niji/ANYCOLOR, at around 4th October (1-2 week ago), their Virtual Talent Academy thingie, VTA, has recently started doing their activities again after having some sizeable fuckup involving contract breaches and other stuff.

I'm not gonna link the twitter post because it's just your standard "we have updated etc etc etc", but I gonna link their (in JP) news post related to their return and whats to be expected in the future.
Notice of resumption of "Virtual Talent Academy" activities
October 4, 2023 2:00

Thank you very much for your continued support of "Virtual Talent Academy" (hereinafter referred to as "VTA").

VTA has temporarily suspended its activities, but we will review our operational structure and resume with a new program. In the new program, only some members of current students will be able to stream on the VTA official YouTube channel.

Distribution of the VTA official YouTube channel will resume from October 6th. The distribution members will be announced on VTA official X (formerly Twitter), so please wait for a while.

Additionally, due to the new program, we have deleted the "current students" list.

For all inquiries related to this matter, please contact ANYCOLOR Co., Ltd. Contact Desk (https://www.anycolor.co.jp/contact), and contact our company's livers and our company's VTA members (via SNS). Please refrain from making any communications or comments during the broadcast.)

October 4, 2023

ANYCOLOR Co., Ltd.

tl;dr, they changed how things played out unlike before. To elaborate, usually when they have their VTA students (which is part of the wave, like 1st wave, and so on), they usually will be streaming on one day on the week in specific time slot for 30 minute or so as part of their training, but now only some of them that would be doing it while others might not even doing these "one day stream" lesson, possibly even before they passed and either be Niji talent or other vtuber talent.

Not only that, they also removed the "current" student list, meaning that everyone will have no dang clue whether the VTA member they followed (like Kogarashi Filia, who's VTA debut is known due to her multi-language knowledge + fluent english) is still in VTA's grace or not. Some folks who followed VTA also noticed that VTA ended up becoming a bit more 'stiff', outright removing the japanese text of "please support the student" and its hashtag away from their profile bio.

1697198292724.png

As of now, they're already done this week's VTA talent stream of the day, with only 3 of their learning talent in the schedule.

I guess now the VTA is up and running once again, but they are now more tight-lipped than ever. Probably so that no FUBAR scenario like that one back in July's gonna happen again. Many is still hoping toward the VTA talent to make their debut in NijiJP's next wave and make more money for Riku Tazumi's seemingly endless fleet of naval ships.

Nigel Nigerman

is the virtual reincarnation of George Floyd.
Reverse image searching the image of the pink cat leads to this commission page.
A
On it there are only two samples, the cat and a sample for a vtuber model. The model in question belonging to this person, Akatsuki_Shik1,
who states @chocoduki as their art mama, most certainly not this art thief/suicide baiter/con artist.
Edit2: The profile pic was also ripped from applemint, one of the people AmeliaDxrk/Q was accused of stealing from https://www.deviantart.com/applemint2/art/Live-2D-Commission-898194990
Edit3: Another commission scam account seemingly run by this same person, flogging the same stolen art
senzayus
A
It's only following one account, the 'CEO' of CyberIdol
View attachment 50245
Are we the greatest rogue vtuber community because we backstab mimics and doppelgangers? :smugselen:

This dude's caught onto this schemer's ploy before and has even further links, can't recall if it was brought up yet.

Searching Floriandxrk leads to a reddit account for a "RiriTaffy" with additional links.

Youtube channel missing, twitter still there. If you feed floriandxrk.carrd.co into wayback machine, what a surprise, another astrerxse@gmail.com account.

Also very amusing: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=40911098

Wow nice art headers you got there for your tiers. But... wait a sec, what does the wayback machine say?

View attachment 50226

... Oh. And what's this? Another twitter account on that patreon, https://twitter.com/pandorasulliv , but is also dead.

So.

Replies on this, one of this bitch's many accounts, there's one that stands out.

View attachment 50233

This dude seems like someone who knows/knew her(?) and seemed to exist only to reply to her posts. Real fan terminal simp from youtube (impossible to prove) or just another sock of this deluded grifter bitch to fake a presence (real)? Given how many alternate identities this person seems to have, I wonder which of them had the self-realization and tried to terminate the collective in order to end this charade?

In hindsight now, with all that's been revealed and come to light through this autistic rabbit-hole-detonating, what's the over-under on MikoDayooooo's suicide story being an actual lie now? Considering that this is someone who has multiple times over stolen art to try to scam people to pay whole fee up front for commissioned art, started at least 3 different vtuber 'careers' that went nowhere, faked their death at least once before and is now apparently roping in at least one other person in this scam corp? As far as I can tell, there is another artist attached to Cyberidol that doesn't seem to be an MikoDxyo sock.

RIP your reputation when this all goes tits up because you're either complicit in a scam or you got roped into this shit, unless this is somehow the deepest of fakes alternate personae of MikoDxyo yet again.

I'm definitely hoping this account is another MikoDxyo sock now because that'd mean the entire Cyberidol "company" is one huge sock pile that claims up front not to hire minors while this account here is saying on main that they're underage. Also mentions during August of having to deal with a bad infection. Hmm, didn't Miko slash the shit out of her arm and also have an infection at some point recently? 🤔

This misokerosene seems to be involved in some kind of animation project or something that was trying to find voice actors and I didn't do a ton of digging but there's a weird amount of interconnectivity between several of the accounts involved that makes it seem like there's a small group of people playing multiple roles in this autistic web of falsity they've created, along with mentions that anyone can apply to VA, there might be singing but it's not required if they can find a voice-match for someone to fill singing parts while someone else does speaking roles.

What if all this is some fucking weird backwards ass scam to screw people over for free voice work, because they're specifically asking for demo reel of singing performance and character voice work aside from their audition. It seems more to me now that they're trying to swindle free work from people for this gay 'animation' project or whatever it is.

:kaelaapprob::kroniibitchclap::kaelaapprob:
Fucking hell, I am thoroughly impressed. I'll need to remind myself to never piss off the both of you unless I want to unalive my social media presence.

Oh hey, we have a sequel to everyone's favourite Niji cuckposting arc incoming.

I love Enna.
I like Petra.
Kyo can kill himself sucking on a hundred dicks.

Ain't gonna watch that stream.

Also: Videos!

Grindstone (Kaela x Bijou) Phasmo collab. Expect a short stream (NOT).

Choco ASMR. Get your tissues ready.

Calli needs sex, she's DEEZ NUTTING en!!!

And lastly...

Coomtuber compilation.

USS IOWA

Azimov

I stand with NijiID! 🇲🇨
Many is still hoping toward the VTA talent to make their debut in NijiJP's next wave and make more money for Riku Tazumi's seemingly endless fleet of naval ships.
I wonder since it's inception, did the public class students (those who streamed in VTA's YT) actually bring good fortunes or not? Afaik in Idios for example, aren't the fast-tracked students perfomed better as livers than the public class students?

Top Bottom