"VAPANKULO!"Komachi Panko

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MagicHammer

Reverse image searching the image of the pink cat leads to this commission page.
A
On it there are only two samples, the cat and a sample for a vtuber model. The model in question belonging to this person, Akatsuki_Shik1,
who states @chocoduki as their art mama, most certainly not this art thief/suicide baiter/con artist.
Edit2: The profile pic was also ripped from applemint, one of the people AmeliaDxrk/Q was accused of stealing from https://www.deviantart.com/applemint2/art/Live-2D-Commission-898194990
Edit3: Another commission scam account seemingly run by this same person, flogging the same stolen art
senzayus
A
It's only following one account, the 'CEO' of CyberIdol
sen.jpg

Last edited:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Ohhhhhhhh. Right. Damn, what a rabbit-hole.

I want to start a new thread with all of this info, but I spent hours doing that OP for AkioAIR. Maybe a weekend project.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Popping in to remind everyone there less than 7 hours for Towa first solo live:

SPWN tickets:

Its like 3 in the morning on a Friday for me but Towa is my OG oshi, so I really feel I cant miss this.

:nenedance::luidance: Towa-Sama hype

Reason I'm posting this early is because I'm probably going to take a nap in a bit before hand and the go livepost about it when I wake up.

Just 4 more hours left. I'm so happy for her man, this has been her dream since debut and it's finally happening after almost 4 years :sanasmile:
7e6ax2.jpg

She's already trending on twitter too:
327590.png

Rurudo also drew this lovely flower stand for her:
0197502.jpg
Going from her tweets, she understandably didn't sleep at all and is very nervous. Give her some energy even if you're not watching :gurasemperfi:

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Reverse image searching the image of the pink cat leads to this commission page.
A
On it there are only two samples, the cat and a sample for a vtuber model. The model in question belonging to this person
Who states @chocoduki as the art mama, most certainly not this art thief/suicide baiter/con artist.

Ohhhhhhhh. Right. Damn, what a rabbit-hole.

I want to start a new thread with all of this info, but I spent hours doing that OP for AkioAIR. Maybe a weekend project.

Are we the greatest rogue vtuber community because we backstab mimics and doppelgangers? :smugselen:

This dude's caught onto this schemer's ploy before and has even further links, can't recall if it was brought up yet.

Searching Floriandxrk leads to a reddit account for a "RiriTaffy" with additional links.

Youtube channel missing, twitter still there. If you feed floriandxrk.carrd.co into wayback machine, what a surprise, another astrerxse@gmail.com account.

Also very amusing: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=40911098

Wow nice art headers you got there for your tiers. But... wait a sec, what does the wayback machine say?

1697175808454.png

... Oh. And what's this? Another twitter account on that patreon, https://twitter.com/pandorasulliv , but is also dead.

So.

Replies on this, one of this bitch's many accounts, there's one that stands out.

1697177146615.png

This dude seems like someone who knows/knew her(?) and seemed to exist only to reply to her posts. Real fan terminal simp from youtube (impossible to prove) or just another sock of this deluded grifter bitch to fake a presence (real)? Given how many alternate identities this person seems to have, I wonder which of them had the self-realization and tried to terminate the collective in order to end this charade?

In hindsight now, with all that's been revealed and come to light through this autistic rabbit-hole-detonating, what's the over-under on MikoDayooooo's suicide story being an actual lie now? Considering that this is someone who has multiple times over stolen art to try to scam people to pay whole fee up front for commissioned art, started at least 3 different vtuber 'careers' that went nowhere, faked their death at least once before and is now apparently roping in at least one other person in this scam corp? As far as I can tell, there is another artist attached to Cyberidol that doesn't seem to be an MikoDxyo sock.

RIP your reputation when this all goes tits up because you're either complicit in a scam or you got roped into this shit, unless this is somehow the deepest of fakes alternate personae of MikoDxyo yet again.

I'm definitely hoping this account is another MikoDxyo sock now because that'd mean the entire Cyberidol "company" is one huge sock pile that claims up front not to hire minors while this account here is saying on main that they're underage. Also mentions during August of having to deal with a bad infection. Hmm, didn't Miko slash the shit out of her arm and also have an infection at some point recently? 🤔

This misokerosene seems to be involved in some kind of animation project or something that was trying to find voice actors and I didn't do a ton of digging but there's a weird amount of interconnectivity between several of the accounts involved that makes it seem like there's a small group of people playing multiple roles in this autistic web of falsity they've created, along with mentions that anyone can apply to VA, there might be singing but it's not required if they can find a voice-match for someone to fill singing parts while someone else does speaking roles.

What if all this is some fucking weird backwards ass scam to screw people over for free voice work, because they're specifically asking for demo reel of singing performance and character voice work aside from their audition. It seems more to me now that they're trying to swindle free work from people for this gay 'animation' project or whatever it is.

Last edited:

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
the Return Youtube dislike plugin stopped working for me all of a sudden :depressedtako:
The dude pushed an update to the different stores, its waiting for approval:
1697175185474.png

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Oh look, Merry is being a femboy again. Swear to god he types like a fucking 13 year old girl.
View attachment 50165
I wonder if his euro genmates/friends are really his friends and aren't just using him. I know judging someone by their public profile isn't smart per se, but we got a lot of samples over the years, I can't see someone like Lumi tolerating this day-to-day faggotry unless she's getting something from it or he got a monster-sized bank account/schlong.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter

A lot of good mumei fan art as of late.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
This sounds a lot like Eastern Europe ngl
So basically they are latinos.
Except they're in South East Asia and instead of cyrillics and spanish, it's ESL english, singlish, and language incomprehensible to anyone speaking english.
Where is it?
I want to have a look at Malays getting angry at Indos
I don't have direct examples, but generally speaking most indofags tend to rib on malayfags on alot of things (neighboring country rivalry, please understand), and it's hard to pinpoint exact examples. The one with vtubers are mostly my own imagery example about it since, as far as i know, Malaysian's vtuber scene is not exactly well-known compared to Indonesian vtuber scene, who, despite mostly comprised of 1view - 2view indies, managed to get two big JP companies (Hololive and formerly Nijisanji) to put enough investation to the country's vtuber scene and made it at least good enough for everyone involved.... except Niji Ex-IDs.

Also the idea of Nina returning from Overlord's artist Fox Mom into Cockroach Girl in Vshojo is not really want I want to start the day with. Please god, whatever you are, don't let Vshojo fuck this up. PLEASE

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Nijisanij Posting Day 11 Stream Monster Edition
It's Ohayama!
Hayama.jpg
Just this month she has played over 120 hours of the watermelon game, mostly 12 hour stints. Her avg stream time seems to be at least 8 hours.
So why does she stream so much?

- She is a sweatheart

Other then the design being silly these :D girls have their mouth open while streaming

Fun clip is the pretty recently XQC accidentally watched her and his chat had fun with her passion English.

Also, if you like seeing a streamer play all the way through games, she is a monster!

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
If you want to know how she might act now

Kinda true but I wish she would curse at chat in Russian but dreams are dreams

I just hope she doesn't revert back to appeal to the SJW-crowd which was the same people that she hated because she would have to constantly walk on eggshells around.

Good find. Here's the latest archive.org scrape of her Carrd site which is currently down.

Searching for the email address on that site finds this tweet:

Which associates the address with this account which mostly seems to just retweet stuff but I guess did commissions at some point and claims to be from Japan: https://twitter.com/littleautumn5

Yeah, she seems to have deleted those tweets right after I posted them.

Yet another weird thing about this whole thing. If she wanted to be anonymous and not associated with her AmeliaDxrk account, why didn't she just start a new account?

Edit: Hmm, "astrerxse" has some results:

So just some rando girl as CEO? Why does this all feel like a larp? Atleast LewdFauna seems to be doing things right.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
AI "steals" as much as Tezuka stole from Disney.
I still find it hilarious how many people will defend youtubers under fair use (transformitive) but using bits of digital art from MANY sources to make something new? Nah that's not fair use at all.
Wow, the kurocorps keep on coming! When are we getting the TVA group started?
Proctor won't settle for anything less then the front page of False's Clown Circus gotta wait all these amature attempts out so we can show them what a real time to death speedrun looks like.
I wonder if his euro genmates/friends are really his friends and aren't just using him. I know judging someone by their public profile isn't smart per se, but we got a lot of samples over the years, I can't see someone like Lumi tolerating this day-to-day faggotry unless she's getting something from it or he got a monster-sized bank account/schlong.
Merry is loaded though. Also can't speak for everyone but Fred is too much of a chicken shit for that Nightmind MIGHT in a "made your bed now lay in it" sense hes an Eager Troll through and through from what ive seen anyway.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
so who's auditioning for this totally legit new player in the vtuber business?
I did, by accident, because I was filling in gibberish to advance to the next page while looking through their application form for anything interesting, and clicked submit without realising. I'm guessing I'm guaranteed a place since I doubt there's that many applicants, although they won't be able to reach me since the email address I gave them was a random keysmash.

The form asks a lot of questions, and what stood out to me is they ask for a separate video of the applicant singing on top of the usual audition video (which can be up to ten minutes, while other corpos usually cap it around five minutes) - while also asking for a third optional video of voice impressions. It's busywork for both the applicant and the person reviewing the applications, which makes the process feel amateur.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Looks like Vexorias cancer arc has finally ended

Archive

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

GOTBB

I really enjoy the minimalistic design of that MV and it is a good idea for phones, too. Has @GOTBB seen this? Feel like he would really appreciate it.
:gsh:

-We've already got Gura at home
-The Gura at home (her mama)
Wow, that was pretty emberacing.
Speaking of, Kaela simps, did you see she sang for Mumei's Birthday Karaoke Part 2?

Also what is the deal with Gotbb 'disagree'ing every post that mentions Mumei?

I explained before it is a very lazy bit for the enjoyment of just me.
I have no real issue with her except for how awful her singing it but this is just a bit.
A moth goes into a Mumei stream... [snip]
x - Copy.jpg
10 flights for the year so far isn't much compared to a lot of jobs that require you to travel. It really depends how long she is staying each time. I can see it making sense if she's there for like two weeks+ each time but if it is like five days or something I don't think it is worth it to move just for that reason.
This is my called shot, Chad Cast gets official and has more activities because of this.
Lying is bad and wrong and I eould never do that
49880-68ec478423f765a2591d59533db02165.jpg

Hey all, Donald J Trump here. You can tell I am the real thing because I took a random fucking screenshot of Twitter and posted it here.

View attachment 50063
Mr. President o7

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Oh hey, we have a sequel to everyone's favourite Niji cuckposting arc incoming.

1697178271083.png

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom