"I believe the Earth is flat, because Hana-senpai means the world to me hahaha"Miyu Ottavia

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Normally I just grin and roll my eyes whenever the funny meme Snake Eater song does the rounds but having Amiya Aranha step up to the plate has me mildly interested. That woman can sing.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
EVERYBODY
DROP
EVERYTHING.

Guess who just announced that she is working on a Snake Eater cover?
e52c471e-b48f-4e9f-8513-1034e9dfad71-profile_image-300x300-1.png

THIS DORK. :Calli-IT'SHAPPENING:

Mozu, we give thanks to your recent inspiration for this event. and @Azehara

braindoko

niggaphil

Womans in the internet are not real, it is probably some smelly oldfart baiting and laughing at you guys.
Fun fact: 99 percent of the internet girls are just random dudes who chopped off their penises, and undergo homemade HRT :smugselen:

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
Fun fact: 99 percent of the internet girls are just random dudes who chopped off their penises, and undergo homemade HRT :smugselen:
I wonder how this affects audience stats. Like when a chuuba goes over their stats with their audiences, like how Tenma brags about her tiny female viewerbase, one has to wonder if they mean "female" or "female, and female (male)" too.

roktofferson

??? thats literally what i said lol. ive never used a forum & was just replying when spoken 2
im not even flaunting that im a girl other ppl are the ones bringing it up. i dont know what to post cuz i just like to observe what other ppl say and plus i basically only watch hololive and feel like every1 here is more knowledgeable so what is there for me 2 say? if u paid attention me posting is just me replying 2 ppl. and i just put all my stuff on private cuz i wanted to lmao, theres nothing for me to hide im literally a new member. whats wrong with me liking miko her reactions r funny and i enjoy watching her.
holy shit please stop typing like you're using a mobile phone from 2004. modern phones fill the words in for you if you're using one. and there's not a 50 character limit or something. and if you're doing this with a keyboard then you need to get some help

Anime Fan

Uruka's drawing some more cursed faces on twitch tonight.

niggaphil

I wonder how this affects audience stats. Like when a chuuba goes over their stats with their audiences, like how Tenma brags about her tiny female viewerbase, one has to wonder if they mean "female" or "female, and female (male)" too.
Well, Tenma told the tranny to go neck and kill themselves, so i guess the female viewers are actually "biological" female. Although i don't understand why the girls would watch my drunken latino fox wife yell and continue to bash her head on 2 froggies for more than 10 hour in the stream :smugselen:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Did she really only make it to Fledgling and Apprentice?
She only played for 6 hours and didn't skip any cutscenes even though she's played it before

She did say she's gonna play off stream it's one of her favorite games of all time alongside Splatoon and Tomodachi life

God's Strongest Dragoon

That's because a lot of the actual girls on the internet don't browse the same sites as dudes. Case in point: Lia, Pomu, Lopi, and Dizzy all living on AO3
Hilariously enough, a lot of women use reddit and they're starting to lose their shit as they realize all their "girls' clubs" subreddits are all moderated by troons claiming they're real women.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Fuwawa is apparently not allowed to clean the humidifier because of a past incident.

Subaru pop tart animation.

Awoogers

What in the fuck happened in the few minutes that I went to take a nap

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Awoogers

niggaphil

That's because a lot of the actual girls on the internet don't browse the same sites as dudes. Case in point: Pomu living on AO3
Are you implying the 4cucks /b/ board are girls only site since Pomu browsed a lot in her younger day or 10 years ago? :smugselen:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
I'll be laughing my ass off if this is another SEAMonkey

:ironmousekek:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
1696646608624.png

GURAYAME GAWRKIRI WIELDER OF THE POWER THAT ALLOWS HER TO DO 1 STREAM PER YEAR TO GENERATE THE GDT OF THE WORLD IN JUST 5 HOURS

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat
That's because a lot of the actual girls on the internet don't browse the same sites as dudes.
/cgl/ has more girls than boys. Also, /vt/ is believed to have the second highest women population after /cgl/.

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
The schizo meltdown is coming from inside the TVA:BijouBijou:

Finally, homegrown :koronehappyl:

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Top Bottom