"So I can't give my fans permission to fap?"Nekomata Okayu

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
no thanks
She was live when I posted it here. The timestamp guy in the description gave the wrong timestamp. So I went ahead and found out the timestamp myself.

At 6:29:17

I think Ame is the most intelligent of EN, imo. Ina, Gura, and Kiara are a toss-up between their order of intelligence. Calli is a fucking idiot, hands-down, though. She might be dumbest of all EN, even.

Limkin

So I know I was shitposting the other day, but how high are the chances that Elira and Selen was Niji trying to get GGN girls to join them and it either fell through or they were overconfident in being able to secure the deal and requested designs before making sure they join. It's the only case I can think of where two members are canonically sisters in-character and there is barely any relevant twins vtubers. Or they did not give a shit to start with and wanted to force two random streamers to act like sisters and were promptly told to fuck off by them

DanishCookies

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
So I know I was shitposting the other day, but how high are the chances that Elira and Selen was Niji trying to get GGN girls to join them and it either fell through or they were overconfident in being able to secure the deal and requested designs before making sure they join. It's the only case I can think of where two members are canonically sisters in-character and there is barely any relevant twins vtubers. Or they did not give a shit to start with and wanted to force two random streamers to act like sisters and were promptly told to fuck off by them
That seems like a stretch. Ally and Sally were MangaGamer employees before becoming chuubas, weren't they? Either way, they debuted 2 months after Elira and a week or two after Selen. I doubt they were even on AnyColor's radar. Seems like Niji just tried it randomly and fucked it up.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
I doubt they tried to get the GGN girls though just because thinking about current NijiEN viewership, there wouldn't be any real viewership for their kind of content and mannerisms, no matter how cute they may be, because people would instantly drop them with any male interaction that'd happen, since there's still plenty who hate that kind of thing. Kami just probably had an idea for dragon sisters, since their other v-children could have also worked in Niji based on the designs alone, especially the original Indie dragon, but not necessarily fit the GGN appeal.

Selen and Elira's sister thing could have worked if they had any similarities in content. They have the vibe of siblings, but Elira regulated herself to lazy content and coasting along and Selen is hyper competitive and fond of just hanging with the guys (we all know that tomboy in our lives), so there's nothing that could be done with their dynamic.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I doubt they tried to get the GGN girls though just because thinking about current NijiEN viewership, there wouldn't be any real viewership for their kind of content and mannerisms, no matter how cute they may be, because people would instantly drop them with any male interaction that'd happen, since there's still plenty who hate that kind of thing.
You give too much credit to the unicorns. Look at Kronii, she is doing well in numbers even after collabing with males. Unicorns may be some loud faggots but there are not enough of them to make a real difference.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
...I must persevere

I will not come crawling back to Dizzy

My will is IRONCLAD, I will see the light of tomorrow
Seeing this now, but damn you ain't fixing any of these women because you jump between them too often.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Some chuubas need to start doing bad things. This might be the closest we have been to hugbox-status.
View attachment 48820
Even if something happened you knew that would get its own thread just like the AkioAir shit even if its from a relevant or irrelevant vtuber

NO Gozaru gaming due to surgery :(
STYE HATE

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
I am starting to agree with @The Rrat
The Tempura is an awful fanbase that always wants conflict and thinks that Cover hates Holostars because yeah but instead of trying to help they just involve themselves in slapfights with unicorns who just love to make fun of them.
They are nothing like the Starmins who still are respectful with Suzaku,Kira and Kaouru moving on from Stars for good.

Edit: I also forgot it could be worse like when Suzaku and Kaoru got all of ther videos and streams deleted.The EN fanbase also didnt move on despite the persons behind it doing it quickly

I have my share of engaging with both stars fanbase to keep myself updated and this statement is mostly true, most starsEN-only fans I've met seems hellbent on believing that management keeps kicking them off with irresponsible shit when sometimes the problem lies within the talent itself (ie. vesper manhera momento).
Also the starmins still occasionally pay respect to the departed, things like drawing their character and celebrating their birthday are still done by some individuals but they've also long accepted the fact that the actors behind them have gone back to their PLs so it was mostly done to keep the "characters" alive instead while still respecting the actor's wishes to separate themselves from Stars.

Though the combination of various misfortune StarsEN got might've added the fuel, I still believe we can't fully blame the management for all the fuckery that happened a while back. At the very least, they're doing what they can to recoup the shock they got after magni/vesper's graduation and these fans should know better it's important to give them support during times like these, not being an angry dog who keeps barking and cursing on a wet rag

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
I have my share of engaging with both stars fanbase to keep myself updated and this statement is mostly true, most starsEN-only fans I've met seems hellbent on believing that management keeps kicking them off with irresponsible shit when sometimes the problem lies within the talent itself (ie. vesper manhera momento).
Also the starmins still occasionally pay respect to the departed, things like drawing their character and celebrating their birthday are still done by some individuals but they've also long accepted the fact that the actors behind them have gone back to their PLs so it was mostly done to keep the "characters" alive instead while still respecting the actor's wishes to separate themselves from Stars.

Though the combination of various misfortune StarsEN got might've added the fuel, I still believe we can't fully blame the management for all the fuckery that happened a while back. At the very least, they're doing what they can to recoup the shock they got after magni/vesper's graduation and these fans should know better it's important to give them support during times like these, not being an angry dog who keeps barking and cursing on a wet rag
Randon has all of my respect and i wish well in all of his indie endeavors due to waiting the announcementt to drop then starting to stream .He moved quickly from it and i dont even need to talk about Lando he moved super fast from this.Unless you are a numberfag there where no negative outcomes for both of them.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
The Fotm still going strong.

Girlfailure in action after meeting Belmond Banderas in a Metal Gear concert. "Saikodatta ne"

And here's when they met randomly on minecraft months ago.

Last edited:

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
IDK if there is a Tempura here that can confirm but it its true their VODS were filled with their PLs?
If its true then this is super retarded
Not other vtuber fandom that i know its that stupid

Kalion

:)

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Randon has all of my respect and i wish well in all of his indie endeavors due to waiting the announcementt to drop then starting to stream .He moved quickly from it and i dont even need to talk about Lando he moved super fast from this.Unless you are a numberfag there where no negative outcomes for both of them.
I don't watch that many of Lando's solo streams, but Randon's content has very much improved, because a good 20% of every stream isn't him talking about how much he loves a specific game and how much fun stuff he'd love to do in it before having to say "but we don't have permissions for that one".

I say that as he ends a 30 minute shitpost stream because he beat the voice-activated meowing game he wanted to play today too quickly.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Mozu ASMR is returning in roughly 20 minutes :MozumiPichi:

...or maybe after a little power nap
1696527686778.png

EDIT:
1696530432292.png
:sanasmile:

Last edited:

Sh4gg1