"Men are easy, just be nice to them"Nina Kosaka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

As much as I enjoy seeing everyone singing together, solo events like this make me happy as well. Even the most basic appearance involves rehearsals, singing and dancing practice and maybe more!
Get in here!

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

As much as I enjoy seeing everyone singing together, solo events like this make me happy as well. Even the most basic appearance involves rehearsals, singing and dancing practice and maybe more!
Get in here!

City Pop Fubuki is hitting great today.

Completely randomly, as Fubuki's original is pretty solid, but I realize that a lot of standard Jpop's guitars are basically speed metal without the overdrive and in the background. I've watched too many Daniel Thrasher videos about putting one genre in either a different key or tempo, lol.

Last edited:

Limkin

"You need a very expressive high quality model to make people watch you". Meanwhile Sleepy -
eepy.png

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

Bild_2023-10-05_150311048.png

Came across this
I am away rn, so if there is anyone here who feels motivated, might double-check this?

Edit: This is very likely about Vespers and Magnis VODs

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Came across this
I am away rn, so if there is anyone here who feels motivated, might double-check this?

Edit: This is very likely about Vespers and Magnis VODs

Yeah this is about Vesper and Magni

I dont know what niggas expected, i didnt check comments at all after their exit but im willing to bet they had their fair share of gravedancing and speculation, or pissed off fans

It sucks cock from a preservation perspective but it makes sense for a jap perspective

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
City Pop Fubuki is hitting great today.
Fubu is killing it but Cover really fucked it up modelwise.
1: her ears look like they have crystals growing out of them
2: her hands are huge, they must have copied the shitty swimsuit models for some reason
3: it's been years, either have the sleeves be circular or fix the physics
4: incinerate whoever fucked up her tail
Niji is still ahead in the 3D department

USS IOWA

Calli is incredible
Never seen a girl this unsexy
Her design is very good, but the sheer amount of negative sex appeal her personality has ruins it all, honestly amazing
Ya'll weak, I like when a girl swears and breaks my pelvis when in bed but it's very awkward and a goofball in our day to day life.

Last edited:

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
1696511355083.png

michael-jordan-crying.gif

Edit: Non Google Translate version from the FBK Discord

「 To the precious you 」
Really thank you for coming to my live today.
This year too, I am so happy to celebrate the best birthday with you!!
This event will be a memory for both you and I.
Let's make more precious memory together, preciously, one at a time ♡ (rough TL for this line, I'm not very good at this)
I will continue to shine, not to lose to you who gave it all to cheer for me!!
Thank you for making me your Oshi ♡

I love you 1000000 times!
from Your Oshi

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Jelly is playing muse dash

Something that tickles my vocaloid, rhythm game and EDM brainrot with a spin of arknights

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Jelly is playing muse dash

Something that tickles my vocaloid, rhythm game and EDM brainrot with a spin of arknights

Archive

This man doesn't stance a chance lol

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Rin finishing (i hope) The Quarry

German Lolime finishing Shadow Tactics: Blade of the Shogun, streaming for over 6 hours now.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Thanks to orange woman, I get to hear Kaela be less autistic and more genuinely excited.
I always say this, orange woman is a trooper and a friend.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
It's amazing how one retarded seaYamanba, who hates Nijisanji, managed to turn a forum that was pretty apathetic towards the company to a pro-Niji board in the space of an hour.
no one likes an uninformed sped coming in thinking hes hot shit and know all the SEKRAT LOAR Presenting his retarded theories with zero basis in fact or history as what definitely happened.

Punished Lurker

I might be late to make fun of the schizo, but I still want to give my recommendations on Niji livers.
In general I think Lazulight, Obsydia and Ethyria are really good. I mainly watch Elira, Pomu, Selen, Enna, Millie, Reimu and very rarely Aia and Petra. I also watched Nina but she graduated and I'm still hoping she returns one day.

Edit: Speaking about NijiEN, a lot of the livers seem to be going on vacations at the same time. The Luxnoc offcollab was already talked about some pages before, but now Iluna + Enna is going on vacation too, and I think they are probably going to Japan. My bet is they are finally moving forward with recording the AR live, which they will probably show at the end of 2023 - start of 2024. Which is kinda frustrating to me because it's obvious they are working on something behind the scenes but we'll probably have to wait until everything is done until we have an idea of what's happening and who's participating, plus the fact that since the Lazulight 3D debut there has been a huge drought of that type of content.

Edit 2: Looking back for it I found a post from Bug Eater which kinda says the same thing I think, that they are probably blocking the 3Ds behind the paywalled big concert, just hope they finish soon and that we also get some 3D debuts not too long after that

Last edited:

PekoWick

2: her hands are huge, they must have copied the shitty swimsuit models for some reason

Am I missing something? I watched it and it looks good to me. Somehow a model that gets affected by lightning, have highlight, shadow and having good details is considered lesser 3D model.

I know the thread is currently sucking niji's dick but please be objective.

Limkin

I find it fascinating how I barely see any mentions of members past first 3 gens, it's almost like they are all fucking dogshit and generally irrelevant. They can release a new generation tomorrow and it will get like a couple posts in a month and that's it (I am pretty sure if the guy didn't leak all of the designs no one would be talking about the last male group from Niji either)

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

Am I missing something? I watched it and it looks good to me. Somehow a model that gets affected by lightning, have highlight, shadow and having good details is considered lesser 3D model.

I know the thread is currently sucking niji's dick but please be objective.
Looks great to me too honestly, similar to Miko's big update it stays close to the source while also just tweaking some things. She's no longer a stick figure and actually has some curves this time around as well. I definitely don't see the Yaoi hands or weird proportions anywhere. I'll miss her bigger boots though.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Yeah this is about Vesper and Magni

I dont know what niggas expected, i didnt check comments at all after their exit but im willing to bet they had their fair share of gravedancing and speculation, or pissed off fans

It sucks cock from a preservation perspective but it makes sense for a jap perspective
I am starting to agree with @The Rrat
The Tempura is an awful fanbase that always wants conflict and thinks that Cover hates Holostars because yeah but instead of trying to help they just involve themselves in slapfights with unicorns who just love to make fun of them.
They are nothing like the Starmins who still are respectful with Suzaku,Kira and Kaouru moving on from Stars for good.

Edit: I also forgot it could be worse like when Suzaku and Kaoru got all of ther videos and streams deleted.The EN fanbase also didnt move on despite the persons behind it doing it quickly

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Jelly:if I was younger I could have the time to remap everything but I have arthritis
:holohag::hololove:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom