"That’s god damn right chat! (slams water bottle) I just stare [snakes] right into the eyes and I'm like way more mentally ill than you are and they just stop, just like, 'holy shit' they start flicking their little tongues out and retract their fangs and are like 'O my God-I can carry bags for this bitch' (giggle) And they do! And they do "Juniper Actias

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
New Legend of Polka!

Select things I caught for the next segment of Holoctober.

Honestly there are so many more good ones, but I don't wanna spam too hard.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I don't recall Ember grabbing the Cherchez la femme perk in Fallout New Vegas.
Almost no Female characters are hostile unless you go out of the way to start shooting them there is maybe a few generic enemies spawned with NCR Patrols Banits and some other things but Ceasers Legion is entirely men and they are the majority of enemies your gonna be fighting until you "work" with ceasar if your even bothering with him TLDR it's a shit perk skip it.
I can't say we've ever seen anyone go to bat for management, no.
The phase girls specifically bring it up if you shit on Sakana too much. Presumably because laughing at him is 80% of the reason they joined.
こんにちは !!! Kon'nichiwa!
Are you a VTuber !? Do you have a YouTube channel ?

Looking back, I am thankful that I didn't go into the film industry.

View attachment 48613
This portrait makes me look like a Otaku Hitler...
はい! - Yes
This place is similar to Outer Heaven.
Consider Outer Heaven as another code name for the asylum.
You are a Scholar and a Gentlemen your games are a shot in the ass for an uncreative and boring triple A market and I wish you long life and good health
Only 15 minutes from Casa Bonita.

Yellow people make yellow babies.

how Long till Trey and Matt open a V studio composed of entirely south park paper craft models?

USS IOWA

I wonder what happened?

Edit:
Ahhh looks her Visa expired and she needs to go back

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
This is gonna be a good one, Pomu gets super salty on racing games
I think you mean any kind multiplayer game:

80% of her content is zatsudan-driven so you need to brush up your jp skills if you want to tune in
she's basically an excellent storyteller, can hold various topics and is equally unhinged based on all the stories she has told about herself. She's also well-versed in art appreciation and talked about her museum trip sometimes

Hololive: Lots of introvert, autistic girls.
Hololive: Also one alcoholic chainsmoker chick who went to the other side of the planet on her own while knowing dickall French or English and made herself understood to complete strangers through random noises and wild gesticulation

She's not exactly the streamer archetype, is she?

Unrelated, but I really like this short for some reason:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Still a mystery how an objective 9/10 design can lead to me thinking "Put your tits away Calli." I'd be :MozumiPichi: or :iryswooo: if it were Kiara, or Bae, or Mumei or Fauna even. But Calli? I'd give that bitch a crisp handshake.
She's too much of a dork to be sexy, so when the art is sexy, the brain cannot put the two together. You think "Those are some nice tits" and then your brain remembers the fact that she screams like Tom whenever she's startled. Or the kazoo incident.
Almost no Female characters are hostile unless you go out of the way to start shooting them there is maybe a few generic enemies spawned with NCR Patrols Banits and some other things but Ceasers Legion is entirely men and they are the majority of enemies your gonna be fighting until you "work" with ceasar if your even bothering with him TLDR it's a shit perk skip it.
Yeah and that's why if you were a smelly little tryhard in Fallout 3 you'd always play a female character, because the homo perks didn't exist in that game.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Clio talking about the time she was streaming to about 30 people when Lumi raided her for the first time with 600-700 people. Was her first big raid, and she says she's very grateful to Lumi.

Good raid, Lemon woman.
:sanasmile:
Is there a timestamp floating around where she talks about it?
928239516928602123.png

Also today Fubuki's having her Birthday Live along with seemingly a short video featuring other Gamer members!

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Day 2 of Nijiposting for Nijioctober
This thread is now about discussing your favourite Niji talents and why you like Nijisanji.

I really like Pomu, but Enna has her own charms too. Oh, and Niji is pretty cool for doing more to support male vtubers than Hololive.
Also today Fubuki's having her Birthday Live along with seemingly a short video featuring other Gamer members!

Nijisanji can not be denied

FUBUKING! Pls watch her

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
It's amazing how one retarded seaYamanba, who hates Nijisanji, managed to turn a forum that was pretty apathetic towards the company to a pro-Niji board in the space of an hour.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Lapu chan not being able to follow AkiRose Sub due to the age of her account spawned a little saga

Looks like Noel also is considered a kid

Matsuri is a certified adult (?)

She explains that only adults can follow this account
ITs crazy what a profile pic can do i dont think she ever says lewd things

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Is there a timestamp floating around where she talks about it? View attachment 48801

They've added animation to Fubuki's 3D Model's ears, not just physics. It's the little things that can set a character apart, and it's just stupid fun.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Let's go! They updated her 3D to reflect her updated 2D! :polkasticks:

【3D LIVE】一番星の推し[あなた]へ届ける⇒ 『LETTER☆彡』【#白上フブキ生誕祭2023】 17-36 screenshot.png【3D LIVE】一番星の推し[あなた]へ届ける⇒ 『LETTER☆彡』【#白上フブキ生誕祭2023】 17-8 screenshot.png【3D LIVE】一番星の推し[あなた]へ届ける⇒ 『LETTER☆彡』【#白上フブキ生誕祭2023】 19-3 screenshot.png
【3D LIVE】一番星の推し[あなた]へ届ける⇒ 『LETTER☆彡』【#白上フブキ生誕祭2023】 46-57 screenshot.png

Last edited:

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

God's Strongest Dragoon

Yeah and that's why if you were a smelly little tryhard in Fallout 3 you'd always play a female character, because the homo perks didn't exist in that game.
>no homo perks in Fallout 3
>slips in the negative int, personality, and luck stats for Redguard in Oblivion
I miss when BGS was based

UberSoldat

It's amazing how one retarded seaYamanba, who hates Nijisanji, managed to turn a forum that was pretty apathetic towards the company to a pro-Niji board in the space of an hour.
Remember that we're pro-Niji talents, not pro-Niji the company

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Limkin

Remember that we're pro-Niji talents, not pro-Niji the company
Also majority of people think that being a fan means you have to forgive and justify all actions of what you are a fan of. Instead of wanting them to get better which includes giving criticism when you think it's justified

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Re:AcT's Lisa Makoh is singing.

AZKi singing at 7PM JST

There will be a Re:AcT trio karaoke collab with Coucourua Creil, Usuwa Suu, and Yumekawa Kanau who is currently on break from her main channel.

Here's a clip from the VC Ark with Beni wandering around in mosaic outfit.

Hinano's laugh five minutes in.

Fubuki sexually harassing Roberu with mosaic.

The financial issue was probably around 2019 unless there are recent issues. Fuck NISA though for changing Esty Erhart's name to get a sexual joke in and censoring content in translations. I remember there was a pastebin floating around where they caused some games to be bugged so bad casting a fire spell will fry your Playstation's CPU.

enjoyed the clips, escpcislly about VCR Arc
Keep em coming
But the catbox link shows she knows at least a little Tagalog, which she has indeed not mentioned anywhere.
But does she still live in Flipland? Or does she only have ancestory there?
Still a mystery how an objective 9/10 design can lead to me thinking "Put your tits away Calli." I'd be :MozumiPichi: or :iryswooo: if it were Kiara, or Bae, or Mumei or Fauna even. But Calli? I'd give that bitch a crisp handshake.
Calli is incredible
Never seen a girl this unsexy
Her design is very good, but the sheer amount of negative sex appeal her personality has ruins it all, honestly amazing
Mori news : Gura is the smartest in Myth.
Please provide proof next time
Ahhh looks her Visa expired and she needs to go back
Huh
Weird, but I guess that explains why she wasnt in the collab with Kiara and the rest of ID3 today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom