"Every time a new gen debuts, I always wait and see if they talk about the senpais they admire, always hoping that maybe I'm one of them? This time... (EN3) there wasn't. I can't wait to be admired too"Omaru Polka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Seanigs are from the New California Republic?! Holy shit that explains the autism, you poor bastards have been soaking up those rads.
God forbid if I'm actually in the capital of this shithole because I'm actually just gonna kill myself

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
🐺 Time
Once more with lyrics

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
It makes sense but considering that the twins share the same computer, gaming accounts and twitter, it's a little interesting that they have separate discords.
Phone log in makes it easier to maintain separate accounts though I wonder if they fight over who get's the pc client and who has to use the phone app do they take turns or what.
Seanigs are from the New California Republic?! Holy shit that explains the autism, you poor bastards have been soaking up those rads.
would explain all the Ghouls. No one said this was a Ranger Station.

As for Ninjilove all the usual suspects have been mentioned even Rosemi so ill go with Petra who is sweet and did nothing wrong to be mostly ignored by everyone rip pengy.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Towle

Sheepy really undersold herself. 6k doesn't seem like much for her.
I wonder if we will get woman tears tonight:smugina:

Last edited:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
All this Niji positivity we are having here is very gay. Anyway, have some elf racism.

And Stinky gyaru too.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Sheepy really undersold herself. 6k doesn't seem like much for her.
I wonder if we will get woman tears tonight:smugina:

the question isn't "whether or not" there will be woman tears, but "how much"

let's make her filthy rich, bros

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Edit: I'll edit links in here later if I remember.
1. Ifphilo
2. Shift (whoa there's NSFW variant in there!)
3. BrawlFlowers
Ifphilo: twitter, pixiv, pixiv fanbox (generally more sus stuff that she deletes from her main in there, and supposedly she used to draw actual nsfw but I haven’t seen it.)
Shift: twitter, pixiv , and I genuinely forgot that he has an actual nsfw alt, I ain’t linking that.
Brawlflowers: twitter, I don’t know this guy I just put it in there because I like to throw a curveball at the end.

braindoko

Well to be fair the forum also discovered Mysta being a Tax retard and trying to paint Niji in a bad light to make Vshojo look good when in reality they did offer him some help.

Now that we are looping things:
I dont wanna be that guy but Ayame atleast had 1 stream per week in the past month and now another in October.
Its even fair to compare her to Gura who hasnt streamed since her anniv.?
I have nothing against the gook slayer Ayame, just like to bully chumbuds from time to time, bring them back to earth a little :smugmoona:
And the overlaps are too much of a coinkidink. She' might be afraid to lose fans to new people

Being a star is just suffering

Fresh from last night:

Awoogers

Awoogers

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est
...I could fix her
dizzy.jpg

I´m suprised that took some guys here so long to release that dizzy is unfixable
I saw the bumps on her head and knew, i needet to stay away from that monster.
Did you guys really think with position of the bumbs on her head, that she had her life together?

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
View attachment 48663

I´m suprised that took some guys here so long to release that dizzy is unfixable
I saw the bumps on her head and knew, i needet to stay away from that monster.
Did you guys really think with position of the bumbs on her head, that she had her life together?

no, but it's nothing I haven't already dealt with in previous relationships

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

God's Strongest Dragoon

She did nothing wrong. She is just a silly girl doing silly things. Tehe
View attachment 48627
Is this the clique queen herself?!
:smugselen:
Didn't watch all of Pippa's neopets stream with that other chick, but I will say you have a good chance of detecting women (people of cunt) if neopets is brought up in online conversation. The big neospergs are 95% women.
If they play an unhealthy amount of Sims, they are also a woman. Bonus points if they start feeding you character lore.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

:iryswooo:

Mozu's following up on her amazing Snake Eater performance with a Metal Gear Solid stream!

She even has it as her trailer pre-stream. Good work telling her to shill this @Azehara :shubaIapprob:
View attachment 48651

EDIT: new emote! View attachment 48654
View attachment 48653

Ugh, fine, I guess I'll watch this piss drinker.

Wait, she's actually pretty cute. :shiinastare:

Typical vtuber MGS stream, doesn't even get into the actual game for two fucking hours.

httn

Hag enthusiast
Mozu's following up on her amazing Snake Eater performance with a Metal Gear Solid stream!

Oh god she has the PC version from gog. looking forward to the salt when it forces her to switch to the keyboard in the middle of the mantis fight.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Oh god she has the PC version from gog. looking forward to the salt when it forces her to switch to the keyboard in the middle of the mantis fight.

If she delays long enough, the master collection Vol 1 releases in 20 days and then might not have to deal with the GOG controls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom