"Did you know jews did 9/11"Nyanners

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not-Username

Who let the retard in?! And why do we have so many biters?! Y'all bored?!

For the only reasonable post:
I don't know if this is allowed here since I'm new, but the Japanese Invoice system forces vtubers (at least the indies) to doxx their real names and post them online for all to see. I fear for shigure ui's safety. Not sure how I'd feel for Mikeneko though.
That tax change is actually interesting.
Iirc we discussed this a while ago when this was proposed?! Can't find it right now.

I wonder if this makes them really so much more identifiable. How would you even search this database?!

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Ensok

Early Adopter
The only Enna shit I watched was her RM years ago. And I didn't even know it was Enna until recently.

I still have not watched anything related to Enna. Sometimes I wonder if half of the Enna is just management mandated keyfabe. @El Chinito except for twinks that defined EN male vtubing, we only hate the Niji EN management and want the girls to safely escape that hell.
I don't think I've ever directly watched an Enna, Millie, or Reimu stream. Only clips or when they're part of a collab on someone else's stream.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
@El Chinito I'm going to post Rosemi clips and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it

And finally, here's Rosemi and Elira talking about you:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

MostlyALurker777

Who let the retard in?! And why do we have so many biters?! Y'all bored?!
It's always great to poke fun at the unicorn. They put the target on themselves

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
This thread is now about discussing your favourite Niji talents and why you like Nijisanji.

I really like Pomu, but Enna has her own charms too. Oh, and Niji is pretty cool for doing more to support male vtubers than Hololive.
It is pretty nice of Nijisanji to treat their male talent like actual human beings and not second class citizens. They still work for a black company, but everyone there gets the 2% merch cut so they're not getting singled out or anything.

I don't watch Nijis very much but Rosemi is probably my favorite, she has a cute design and cute reactions to things. You might've assumed I'd say Scarle, but I cannot sanction her unrepentant whoredom :botanheadshake:

@El Chinito I'm going to post Rosemi clips and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it

And finally, here's Rosemi and Elira talking about you:

That's what I'm talking about! :kaelaapprob:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Here's a funny clip of Lia's collab with Pomu:

UberSoldat

This thread is now about discussing your favourite Niji talents and why you like Nijisanji.

I really like Pomu, but Enna has her own charms too. Oh, and Niji is pretty cool for doing more to support male vtubers than Hololive.
Hana Macchia was my gateway to vtubing as a whole, and so I ended up being subbed to most of NijiID. The banter and camaraderie was, in my opinion, unmatched. I highly recommend you guys check out clips from Ajasapa (other channel) to understand why this is. Also working in their favor was them breaking the barrier between male and female talents as early as the start of the vtubing boom, killing off any unicorn seething in the process.

Then EN came along and I subbed to the folks there too. I really got into Pomu and Selen specifically. I tried to give every liver a shot and eventually unsubbed from those whose content and style I didn't quite gel with. Before all the drama, Niji was my go-to vtubing group, since I didn't watch Hololive (before TEMPUS anyway). At the time, it felt far less "restrictive" than Hololive, it felt like a group of chill friends getting together, relying less on kayfabe and more on their talents as entertainers.

Fast forward to today, much of NijiID ain't streaming much anymore and is slowly imploding, and I'm unsubbed from most of EN too. Feels great..................................

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
EL CHINITO 2023 - 2023

HE WONT BE MISSED

Limkin

Fuck. Just when I started to get into it

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
EL CHINITO 2023 - 2023

HE WONT BE MISSED
Fuck, that was a fun hour. Nice hanging with you all and making fun of this fag together.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Reject tribalfaggotry
Embrace cute flashback Selen and Mumei!
foto_no_exif.jpg

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
I know people want to make fun of this clown. But are there any instances of Cover not supporting their male talents enough? If anything they get most of the stuff the girls get, much to the unicorns' annoyance.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I know people want to make fun of this clown. But are there any instances of Cover not supporting their male talents enough? If anything they get most of the stuff the girls get, much to the unicorns' annoyance.
The males and females appear to be very segregated. I'm sure a lot of that is through personal choice, but that choice is made in the context of the female talents having a small but vocal portion of their audience being made of unicorns like our drive-in retard. If you were in their shoes, would you want to deal with upsetting retards like that for what appears to be little personal gain on your part?

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat
I will never understand the idea that that Holostars need the support of the girls and that they should be combined into a mixed branch to survive. If it is to be popular, it has to be through the efforts of their talents and Cover corp staff. Hire good male talents and make holostars the first choice for aspiring male vtubers over nijisanji. The most recent niji waves are doing as bad or even worse than holostars (atleast in EN). Make Holostars KR and try out new markets.

MostlyALurker777

The males and females appear to be very segregated. I'm sure a lot of that is through personal choice, but that choice is made in the context of the female talents having a small but vocal portion of their audience being made of unicorns like our drive-in retard. If you were in their shoes, would you want to deal with upsetting retards like that for what appears to be little personal gain on your part?
I wonder, would unicrons be an issue if they were shot on sight? I suppose that a lot of the big spenders do happen to be unicorns so doing so might hurt financially.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Maybe i should become a Vigilante to kill these Vt/ Yamanbas and Unicorns.Crazy what happened while i was gone
20231002_185715.jpg
LOVE DE GOZARU

Zyklon Mag

A few months ago they decided StarsJP would just get standardized merch outside of standout occasions, but other than that I'm not sure. Some of the older starmins say the promotional effort behind the boys was definitely small in comparison to the girls. I recall Axel and Altare saying stuff about having to cancel/delay some projects, but that could be chalked up to the graduations or typical company bureaucracy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom