"No Masa! Don't call me the n-word again! Please no!"Sawa Sama

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

MostlyALurker777

Another trash taste. And the fact that you like Enna makes you a cuck since she allowed Kyo in her home in that NTR collab.
LOL, LMAO EVEN
We got a live one here

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Have this Finana cosplayer that I took her photo last week.
IMG_20230930_160432.jpg
Should've asked her to replicate the :mikothumbsl: for ebin meme, but good enough as is.

Zyklon Mag

Didn't watch all of Pippa's neopets stream with that other chick, but I will say you have a good chance of detecting women (people of cunt) if neopets is brought up in online conversation. The big neospergs are 95% women.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Awoogers

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
This thread is now about discussing your favourite Niji talents and why you like Nijisanji.

I really like Pomu, but Enna has her own charms too. Oh, and Niji is pretty cool for doing more to support male vtubers than Hololive.
I like Selen. Funny and has one of the best laughs in vtubing. And her emotes here are great.

Pomu's collab with Lia was fun.

That's all I got.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Another trash taste. And the fact that you like Enna makes you a cuck since she allowed Kyo in her home in that NTR collab.
Who's your oshi? Im sure @famous artist pipkun will agree to draw her getting railed by the boys at luxiem or whatever

Awoogers

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Who's your oshi? Im sure @famous artist pipkun will agree to draw her getting railed by the boys at luxiem or whatever
It's obviously Mano Aloe, of course. Why else would anyone talk about someone who graduated three years ago?

USS IOWA

This thread is now about discussing your favourite Niji talents and why you like Nijisanji.

I really like Pomu, but Enna has her own charms too. Oh, and Niji is pretty cool for doing more to support male vtubers than Hololive.
I like Pomu, Selen, and Enna. That's it.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Awoogers

I don't know why El Chinito is so against SEA Yamanbas when he acts exactly like one.
Exactly my thoughts

This is like the peak example of typical SEAmonkey behavior yet he denies it

Shamefur display

Limkin

I watch everyone in my favorite company just like what a real fan would do. But my favorites are Elira and Selen collabs, it was so brave of Niji to have sister talents who are always together and spend time hanging out with each other. I can not believe uneducated Holo fans think that unoriginal copy cat fuwamoco is a better duo. Just look how cute they are together ❤️
FxWZKimakAQSV3N.jpg

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
I don't know why El Chinito is so against SEA Yamanbas when he acts exactly like one.
Maybe he's so ashamed with his nature as a SEAfag that he don Spanish name and try to shit on his SEA ancestry?

Anyway while at it, lemme drop some nijiclips instead of making poor inbox guy stressed because the page get filled by one post replies when he returned to make recaps.
Here's one with NijiEN Meloco Kyoran and NijiJP's Tsukino Mito

And here's a compilation of NijisanjiJP talent's behind the scene interactions,

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I watch everyone in my favorite company just like what a real fan would do. But my favorites are Elira and Selen collabs, it was so brave of Niji to have sister talents who are always together and spend time hanging out with each other. I can not believe uneducated Holo fans think that unoriginal copy cat fuwamoco is a better duo. Just look how cute they are together ❤️
View attachment 48630
Yet another example of Holo vainly trying to copy Niji's successful strategies. @El Chinito will deny this, of course.

Zyklon Mag

I stick to HoloPro and Pippa mainly, but I will say some of the Niji talents are fine. Big ass company can't have an entire catalog of stinkers. Found Kanae from NijiJP's gentle impishness a bit charming though I haven't watched him in a while. Selen is a cool girl with a cacophonous laugh who reminds me of the chill tomboys you'd see hanging around.

I could probably find something positive to say about any Niji talent. Except Hex. Fuck that groomy ass femboy.

Awoogers

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat
The only Enna shit I watched was her RM years ago. And I didn't even know it was Enna until recently.

I still have not watched anything related to Enna but sometimes I wonder if most of the Enna drama is just management mandated keyfabe. I started watching vtubers in 2020 due to Haachama and Mochizuki Himari, but the people who introduced me to this hobby were niji fans in a web novel translation server. They were all Lulu fans and even liked Niji EN at one point but now hate it.

@El Chinito except for twinks that defined EN male vtubing, we only hate the Niji EN management here and want the girls to safely escape that hell. oye @Bay Lurker whats their to disagree? Don't tell me you like Vox rape ASMR.

Last edited:
Top Bottom