"How would you be born if your dad didn't have pleasure with your mom"Millie Parfait

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Limkin

She let her fans harass Mano Aloe. She's guilty by association
She did nothing wrong. She is just a silly girl doing silly things. Tehe
tehepero.jpg

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Those were Nijisanji fans masquerading as Hololive fans like how Makarov in MW2 masqueraded as an American (even using American weapons) in No Russian to make Russia declare war on the US.
Good. Stop watching those lowlives. They deserve their downfall. They should get karma for allowing their fans to harass Mano Aloe out of Hololive.
She let her fans harass Mano Aloe. She's guilty by association.
:crushautistic:

In case anyone needs some background music to watching this guy sperging out, or needs something to drown out his sperging, Ruki is playing her flute:

Negzana

She might be playing the watermelon game. Hope the number buff it's been giving to chuubas hasn't died out entirely yet if she is

El Chinito

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Listen, I hate Nijisanji as much as the next guy

Anyway for Proctor

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat

MostlyALurker777

Awoogers

She let her fans harass Mano Aloe. She's guilty by association.
:confusedshuba:

Nigga How in the absolute monkey fuck did you come in that conclusion without even checking the time table
:nolanihopeyournotblack:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
This thread is now about discussing your favourite Niji talents and why you like Nijisanji.

I really like Pomu, but Enna has her own charms too. Oh, and Niji is pretty cool for doing more to support male vtubers than Hololive.

MostlyALurker777

Like I mentioned before, it's hard to watch a Niji stream but I still like Pomu, Enna, Selen, and Rosemi

El Chinito

Awoogers

This thread is now about discussing your favourite Niji talents and why you like Nijisanji.

I really like Pomu, but Enna has her own sort of charm too. Oh, and Niji is pretty cool for doing more to support male vtubers than Hololive.
I love selen because her laugh is endearing from when she she was a yellow bird till now

Then Enna and elira because they are good friends of Lola which is someone I really liked ever since her debut as a retired 68 years old mahou shoujo

And pomu is pomu

Last edited:

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat
No you are not making me like Niji EN just for @El Chinito 's psyop. But Suzuhara Lulu is based.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

I really like Pomu, but Enna has her own sort of charm too. Oh, and Niji is pretty cool for doing more to support male vtubers than Hololive.
I like that girl who plays a lot of apex and uhmmm.. yeah she has a funny laugh i think? The bitch that killed coco to become the superior dragon of vtubing. I took my sources from the same place as my new friend el chinito

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

I really like Pomu, but Enna has her own charms too. Oh, and Niji is pretty cool for doing more to support male vtubers than Hololive.
Hana Macchia is still the only genderspecial creature on this barren and cursed Earth that I really like.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

El Chinito

Trash taste

Like I mentioned before, it's hard to watch a Niji stream but I still like Pomu, Enna, Selen, and Rosemi
Another trash taste. And the fact that you like Enna makes you a cuck since she allowed Kyo in her home in that NTR collab.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Trash taste

Another trash taste. And the fact that you like Enna makes you a cuck since she allowed Kyo in her home in that NTR collab.
You are very annoying.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Top Bottom