"I can't. I don't want to. Absolutely not. Broccoli should be extinct. It should be eliminated."Aoi Moi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Chinito

He's the kind of guy who would probably found dead in internet cafe after spending a week playing MW2 Warzone all week without moving from his chair.
Bold of you to assume that I like the recent shitty COD titles. Before I get off topic, Mysta maybe retarded, but good thing that what he's saying about his taxes is (inadvertly) ruining Nijisanji's reputation, and it's good that Khyomaru, FalseEyeD, Perma Banned, Kris The Holoprosimp, and Depressed Nousagi, are using their popularity to ruin Nijisanji

Bob from accounting

Bear Enjoyer
I normally avoid such dramatics but I wonder who helped him get past the registration process.

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
We could use some autistic sped throwing bait left and right, thanks for showing up pal. :NinaWave:

El Chinito

Hell yeah cabrón here is based as fuck

LETS ALL CELEBRATE NIJISANJI'S DOWNFALL YamanbaS :takoesl::takoesl::takoesl::takoesl::takoesl::takoesl::takoesl:
Hololive is the superior company.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Haven't heard of that aloe and nijisanji bullshit since forever

God there's still people who push that shit somehow it's kind of surprising

El Chinito

I decided to check on Rushia's Nyfco page and a recent comment there is suggesting to take advantage of Japan's new Invoice system for nefarious purposes.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Haven't heard of that aloe and nijisanji bullshit since forever

God there's still people who push that shit somehow it's kind of surprising
it's their 9/11, apparently.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I decided to check on Rushia's Nyfco page and a recent comment there is suggesting to take advantage of Japan's new Invoice system for nefarious purposes.
Streamelements also doxes you

This is why we need more Idol Corp vs Phase Connect numberfagging

Aka Tsunderia vs Cyberlive, the war never ends

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Ive seen that shit get passed around 4chan from time to time by seamonkeys maybe he's one

I can't rely on my flip sensor this time hes still new

El Chinito

Streamelements also doxes you

This is why we need more Idol Corp vs Phase Connect numberfagging

Aka Tsunderia vs Cyberlive, the war never ends
regardless, I have a feeling about Rushia getting stalked in her house because of Japan's new invoice bullshit.

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
They'll never forgive or ever forget the day when, under the veil of night, the known criminal Sasaki Saku beat her to an inch of her life under a Daily Yamazaki, and that she'd do it again given the opportunity.

MostlyALurker777

Ya know, I gotta admit that after all the shit that's come out of Niji its hard to watch any of their streams nowadays. Which sucks for me personally cause I do like some of them but there is a disconnect there.

El Chinito

El Chinito

Ya know, I gotta admit that after all the shit that's come out of Niji its hard to watch any of their streams nowadays
Good. Stop watching those lowlives. They deserve their downfall. They should get karma for allowing their fans to harass Mano Aloe out of Hololive.

Limkin

I can't believe someone saw through my disguise and shitting on Niji every 24hrs and/or 5 pages didn't fool them into believing I am a nijihater. So now that my cover is blown, anyway, Niji love ❤️
FzPhEMraIAI8O5n.jpg

El Chinito

I can't believe someone saw through my disguise and shitting on Niji every 24hrs and/or 5 pages didn't fool them into believing I am a nijihater. So now that my cover is blown, anyway, Niji love ❤️
View attachment 48626
She let her fans harass Mano Aloe. She's guilty by association.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

El Chinito

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom