"'Kir, remember to breathe' - NO! I'm gonna have to subsidize BREATHING for these fucking mongoloids who don't know how to ration their breathing correctly!"Kirschey

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Why was there so much sad posting to backread in the thread today? That shit rubs off on me too easily I just can't deal with it.

DanishCookies

Holo disavowing it also makes sense, as they are big enough where they don't have to rely on it and still have a massive gallery of choices.
Shiori talked about this on stream earlier and damn I love the fanart that she gets
They're all very cute

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
I gotta admire Tempus' fans dedication to make this

Just hire Twobert on for Tempus v3 at this point. He's on a ton of Bettel's streams, the boys all like him too. If funny man actually stays past year one, it would be an absolute win to take his brother too.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Just hire Twobert on for Tempus v3 at this point. He's on a ton of Bettel's streams, the boys all like him too. If funny man actually stays past year one, it would be an absolute win to take his brother too.
The amount of salt would be hilarious to witness. Twitter would flip out because of nepotism hiring and people would start arguments like "Bettel1/2 were the first twins, not Fuwamoco."

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est
Please be carefull with dogs in elevator
by ForfunSevena

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
>trying to part a jew with his money

Mossad is on the case and the ADL is writing the hate crime article as we speak
Can't we just call them all anti-semites and be done with it?

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Idol's thumbnails are kind of crap 99% of the time. You can't force them to use fanart drawn by real people if it doesn't exist. The solution to the problem is the same as with AI art in general - if you don't like it produce a real one that is of higher quality. Holo disavowing it also makes sense, as they are big enough where they don't have to rely on it and still have a massive gallery of choices.
It's strange that Idol Corp and Phase Connect are about the same size as vtuber agencies, and Idol Corp even has talents with more subs, but Phase has so much better audience engagement. There's better superchat numbers, more clippers, and even the smaller talents in Phase get at least a few art pieces each week without paying for skebs. Not sure why there's such a difference in audience engagement either, only that it obviously exists.

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
It's strange that Idol Corp and Phase Connect are about the same size as vtuber agencies, and Idol Corp even has talents with more subs, but Phase has so much better audience engagement. There's better superchat numbers, more clippers, and even the smaller talents in Phase get at least a few art pieces each week without paying for skebs. Not sure why there's such a difference in audience engagement either, only that it obviously exists.
Idol played the shorts game harder than Phase, both had ads but iirc Idol had them run for longer and im not sure but i think it even ran ads for donothons

Phase realized quick that the shorts meta didnt translate to CCV so they didnt consistenly pump them out as much as they first started and instead realized that collabs and/or just getting their word out in cons seems to be better for actually fostering a community

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Can't we just call them all anti-semites and be done with it?

One day I shall have a Pippa clip for any occasion.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA

i missed a letter and thought someone was finally hate criming our major minority

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing
"I'd really hate to report you to payment processors-"

stop lying so brazenly, you would love destroying their business over this, this isn't even a subtle threat, this is full-on mafia tactics
Payment processors that get involved in this shit also belong in the electric chair getting the dry burn.

God's Strongest Dragoon

It's a matter of establishment and the type of fans. Phase has had a solid year ahead of Idol EN and has made numerous attempts to engage and create a community of more dedicated fans with events such as Phase Weekly, Phase GameJams, and Phase Wars. Rin may have more subs than the 3 biggest channels of Phase combined (Pippa, Tenma, and Shiina) but how many of those subs are dedicated watchers? How many are just random zoomers that enjoyed her shorts and subbed for that? How many members of Idol EN can the average Rin subscriber mention? The average Pippa, Tenma, and Shiina subscriber likely knows the names of nearly every in Phase or at least is partially aware of them.

Idol EN has a total sub count that dwarfs Phase Connect's total sub count but there is likely more "Phase fans" than "IdolEN fans". In summary:

Everything in the above picture applies to Phase Connect. Case in point: YOU FUCKING NEGROS HAVE AN OBSESSION WITH HIS SHITTY OVERPRICED COFFEE

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
YOU FUCKING NEGROS HAVE AN OBSESSION WITH HIS SHITTY OVERPRICED COFFEE
We just had a proper coffee review stream on Koefficient's channel, of all places. Good stream, by the way - I actually did a writeup for it. Reportedly, most of the coffee was actually pretty decent, providing it was geared towards the taste of the person drinking it.

Obviously there's some markup on the coffee, since it's an official merch item and Phase and the talent need to get their cut, but that's true of any official merch.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Minecraft monday gives me life. Although these situations sour my opinion of the other EN talents a bit (Myth specifically).
Why
I mean I would love to go back to 2021 Myth and Minecraft, but eh
It is what it is
The only drawback is that for high level dancers like her the model isn't quite expressive enough yet.
Kiara also has expessed that as an issue, she has to dance 150% bigger and more exaggerated moves and the recording still only shows 60% of it
Looks like there's some more recent Haachama news. Hoshikawa went to Shabu Shabu with her:

According to Haachama's Fan Discord these are the main tidbits of information with the timestamp:

11:26: Last watermelon game stream she said on stream "I'm hungry, I wanna eat Shabu-shabur". After the stream, she saw a LINE message from Haachama saying "wanna eat shabu-shabu?". Seems like she was watching the stream. so they went together

17:00: The shabu-shabu was an all-you-can-eat. It was the first time she ate till she felt like exploding. They walked 2 stations worth of distance together

27:46: Haachama recently has been learning a new song. She asked HSKW to guess, but HSKW replied "oh that's good (monotone)". it was a song she asked HSKW if she wants to sing together previously. HSKW said oh what is it but Chama replied "eh, i wonder?".

3:32:24: "If I say I want to eat X, Haachama might invite me." but she ate shabu-shabu to the point of vomiting so she doesn't wanna eat it anymore

3:34:22: Haachama once said "HSKW you have poor taste (for food) right? I saw a clip of it". HSKW doesn't think so but then again, she can't tell good meat apart in shabu-shabu places. So cheap all-you-can-eat suits her better

4:23:46: She's listing who among her friends are good at directing how to eat stuffs. Haachama for shabu-shabu. Inuyama Tamaki for Kani and Fugu, etc

4:29:24: There was a lamb meat shabu-shabu festival but Haachama wasn't interested. They decided over a rock paper scissor. HSKW lost so they went to a normal beef one.

:nenedance:
I love to see it
Hope that the Strongest Idol is back soon

Also that song tease, make me wonder if she is planning to come back with a concert, like Miko
Why was there so much sad posting to backread in the thread today? That shit rubs off on me too easily I just can't deal with it.
Are you by any chance a woman?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Idol EN has a total sub count that dwarfs Phase Connect's total sub count but there is likely more "Phase fans" than "IdolEN fans". In summary:
1696341202684.png1696341209820.png
Where's the money coming from, Aviel?

Top Bottom