"Don't apply to Phase Connect if you think you're going to get on stream, shake your titties and cry and make money. It only works for me"Dizzy Dokuro

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

FakeAndGei

ONE NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Isn't Gamersupps basically the equivalent of piss, just that it's shilled by Youtubers people like?

I wouldn't know, I'm on G-FUEL, and they just came out of a BOGO a few days ago so I'm good for the next 4 months or so

Horo7618

No one in particular
nobody seemed to bring up that both Calli and Ina have mentioned new Corpo-Wide rules for member streams? It seems there will be an enforcement of 2 member streams minimum a month, 1 in the first two weeks, and 1 in the last two weeks of any given month?
Does that mean Gura has to actually stream twice every month?!?

Limkin

I scrolled through all the piss and journo talk, but nobody seemed to bring up that both Calli and Ina have mentioned new Corpo-Wide rules for member streams? It seems there will be an enforcement of 2 member streams minimum a month, 1 in the first two weeks, and 1 in the last two weeks of any given month?
They need to remind Irys that months generally have only 30-31 days and things such as 52nd of September are not real

Piarro

Early Adopter
Does that mean Gura has to actually stream twice every month?!?

I hope you enjoy the 5 second streams she does as a "lol, I'm so silly" so she circumvents that rule.
Oh yeah I'm sure she has a different contract and that rule doesn't apply to her. But let me dream.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I scrolled through all the piss and journo talk, but nobody seemed to bring up that both Calli and Ina have mentioned new Corpo-Wide rules for member streams? It seems there will be an enforcement of 2 member streams minimum a month, 1 in the first two weeks, and 1 in the last two weeks of any given month?

Gura graduation inminent, she had a good run boys

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
I scrolled through all the piss and journo talk, but nobody seemed to bring up that both Calli and Ina have mentioned new Corpo-Wide rules for member streams? It seems there will be an enforcement of 2 member streams minimum a month, 1 in the first two weeks, and 1 in the last two weeks of any given month.
Lol I feel like this is in direct response to Gura and Ayame not streaming, mostly Gura though.

I was reading the Gura general earlier (which is dumb I know), but they did mention that Hololive recently deleted a post on reddit talking about Gura's 3rd anniversary stream, the original poster wasn't trolling/commenting other than "I can't believe its been 3 years, amazing!" The posts in the thread though were all like "yeah I cancelled my membership", etc. Maybe they've decided enough is enough, and are putting their foot down?

If Gura does have some kind of illness (and is not just not streaming because lazy), then it would be interesting to see how they handle that with this new rule.

EDIT: I should have probably said instead: "if she does actually have some kind of illness" since I'm not a chumbud or coping.

Last edited:

No Name

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
I wouldn't know, I'm on G-FUEL, and they just came out of a BOGO a few days ago so I'm good for the next 4 months or so
Are these things actually any good? They always looked suspicious as hell. Ironically enough the one I remember hearing particularly positive things about was Sneak, and I can't remember if they were the ones offering a deal to that one tranny Vtuber.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

No comments on pee. But on the subject of visiting Journalists, I support the Watame Shogunate.

Koreans and Chingchongs should be put to the sword. When General Ayame returns there will be no mercy.

images
I'm not one to complain about member content really, I feel the prime reason for membership is just to support the talent. I hope this doesn't reduce the special member content some talents have. Like Watame has monthly comics, wallpaper, occasional behind-the-scenes vocal sessions with her teacher, etc. I'd rather have a mixture of that than have her forced to do an extra member stream at the end of the month.

But on the other hand, I would love more Watchalongs, which even for talents is a fairly low-effort stream if they just want to relax a bit.
959723474958569552.png

Clip Tax:

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Lol I feel like this is in direct response to Gura and Ayame not streaming, mostly Gura though.

I was reading the Gura general earlier (which is dumb I know), but they did mention that Hololive recently deleted a post on reddit talking about Gura's 3rd anniversary stream, the original poster wasn't trolling/commenting other than "I can't believe its been 3 years, amazing!" The posts in the thread though were all like "yeah I cancelled my membership", etc. Maybe they've decided enough is enough, and are putting their foot down?

If Gura does have some kind of illness (and is not just not streaming because lazy), then it would be interesting to see how they handle that with this new rule.
She has the same illness as Ayame:
"Simpswilltosstheirbankaccountsatmeeveninabsence", it's pretty bad.
Are these things actually any good? They always looked suspicious as hell. Ironically enough the one I remember hearing particularly positive things about was Sneak, and I can't remember if they were the ones offering a deal to that one tranny Vtuber.
Some are surprisingly good. I would sooner reach for gfuel or even "poggers" drinks before a gatorade or red bull for example.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Shouldn't be an issue for most girls and probably something they should have been doing since the start, tbh.

They need to remind Irys that months generally have only 30-31 days and things such as 52nd of September are not real
Excuse me. It was the 61st of June, thank you very much. What next? Are you going to expect her to make a schedule?
:sanastfu:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

it's probably not a good idea to ask a G-FUEL addict what they think of G-FUEL, but I'm still going to give the expected answer anyways:

personally, I like it on a flavor to flavor basis, which it's difficult for someone new to try out since new flavors are brought in and out every month

good bets on flavoring are the "Sour" ones, which outside of Sour Blue Chug Rug are almost always limited runs. what flavor is Sour Blue Chug Rug? blue, but sour.

there's a reason why almost every gamer drink company has a Sour Blue Raspberry flavor - it just works

Miami Nights is another favorite of mine, Strawberry with Pineapple and Coconut, or go for Bahama Mama which is Orange with Pineapple and Coconut.

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
I used gfuel as my gateway to cut sugary sodas out of my diet. A good way to do it if you feel like you can't go cold turkey into just water, imo. If you still feel like you need the fizz, use some mineral water like pellegrino. You can also control the dosage/ratio and start weaning yourself slowly by using less and less.

I switched to gamersupps because they offer caffeine free versions of every flavor and the caffeinated version has a warning label of don't use more than 4 scoops in a single day, so i use them to cut down on caffeine intake as well. Their branding is cringe as fuck which is unfortunate but otherwise a pretty good product. I like the orange creme flavor but i really wish they hadn't named it "anime girl thigh".

Limkin

...can't you just boil water, put sugar in it, then coffee or tea and call it a day? Why buy all kinds of shitty drinks when they are doing exactly the same thing, except with massive amount of coloring and other questionably chemistry, and cost 10 times more per liter of product

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
That small vtuber that cried listening to Hololistening seems to be happy about the bump she got in views and subscribers.

1696285623773.png

Seems like she's also looking into actually streaming for the first time instead of just YouTube clips:

Not-Username

Source? Just asking cause I didn't see anything.
And mofos of course directly start running to their ptichforks

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
That small vtuber that cried listening to Hololistening seems to be happy about the bump she got in views and subscribers.

View attachment 48378

Seems like she's also looking into actually streaming for the first time instead of just YouTube clips:

I got a little emotional myself watching her reaction Hololistening and seeing how wholesome she is on twitter, using the new English she just picked up. Being hyped for EN streams and wanting to understand more.

I'll support this little ladies streams.
:botanpat:

(but please Cover, give us JP learners some books too!)

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

EDIT: I should have probably said instead: "if she does actually have some kind of illness" since I'm not a chumbud or coping.

Just realized, but it's been about 1.5 months since Gura had a non-forced stream (outfit reveal, anniversary).

Top Bottom