"Do you guys have nipple hair?"Millie Parfait

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Hot take but this piss fetish content disguised as just being for a laugh is worse then just outright being a lewdtuber

Not bait I genuinely think someone like Melody rubbing one out is more respectable then this bathroom fetish trash
I am no prude, and I think that as long as you aren't breaking the law you should be able to like or do whatever stupid and degenerate shit you want.
But I cannot fucking stand forced degeneracy for the sake of "WoahOAh WeIRddDD" or blatant innuendo shit masquerading as "satire" or "le funni memes". If you're a salivating, social reject schizoid then be one and get judged accordingly, if you're not then stop fucking pretending.
I seriously do not get what's so funny about feetposting or drinking piss or screaming "UUUOOOHHH C*NNY" like a fucking sped. We need to judge and bully people more.
I may be slippery sloping rn but fuck it, this shit may be a joke to you, but it attracts genuine fucking deviants because they feel safe mingling with the tards who like this crap.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
why does she hate that song so much, I'll never understand. Is it because she can't stand her own voice?
because she thinks its cringe she expected it to be received as the haha funni meme song and is annoyed everyone is telling her she actually can sing good.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I'm definitely going to stream either tomorrow or Wednesday about this dumpster fire again.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
V-Dere's Airi Viridis is doing a debatably more normal stream, yandere hypnosis ASMR

EDIT: an update from Mozu

a

Last edited:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Once is a nothingburger, twice is a coincidence.
Not giving orc guy the benefit of the doubt, he's part of the mind virus crowd and just kept it hidden while in Stars
Forget once or twice, this is like…the fifthce time.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I don't give a shit about any of this discussion. Here's Sana with a bread dog hoodie cape

F7cpL2YawAANTyW.jpg

God's Strongest Dragoon

VTA bad, that's all. It's an appeal to widespread belief so that reader doesn't question or verify it.
I look forward to normies being confused by what VTA is considering how much that is spammed.
A couple of guys who would quote 10 pages worth of comments. I actually love reading their stuff to get back to speed so may the powers that be bless those people.
It's all well and dandy but as someone that does their reps, it ends up becoming "PREVIOUSLY ON DRAGONBALL Z" whenever @CalciumAnimal, @TinyKusa, and @Azehara all post within two pages of each other and end up quoting the entire forum.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I just wanna take the time to appreciate that my oshi is healthy, mentally sound and only consumes normal foods and liquids.
View attachment 48327
On the other side of the spectrum I'm glad my oshi is a sickly sheltered girl who not only has pretty much an eating disorder she also habitually forgets to do so until she's chastised by her family or it's family time and is content drinking water on the daily with tea and occasionally cola when she doesn't have her braces on

I fucking love Rin

Also

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
On the other side of the spectrum all of my oshis have brain damage

Ember live

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
I look forward to normies being confused by what VTA is considering how much that is spammed.
In hindsight, using TVA would've been a better idea in that post of mine since people could confuse it with kurosanji's unpaid intern programthe Virtual Talent Academy. Then again, it could be pretty funny if they started doing that :smugselen:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
After catching up with several days worth of the Pippa thread and Proctor's discord, I find myself thinking of one thing, and one thing alone:

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

ReGloss Supachats opened last night. Here's the earnings in YEN. Raden is *almost* a top 10 record breaker for single day income with this. Anyway you guys do what you want with the numbers.
  • Raden - 7,285,000
  • Ao - 1,134,000
  • Kanade - 3,901,963
  • Ririka - 5,136,000
  • Hajime - 2,399,577

Piarro

Early Adopter
because she thinks its cringe she expected it to be received as the haha funni meme song and is annoyed everyone is telling her she actually can sing good.
I assumed it's because the song sounds like shit, but I think a lot of vtuber music sounds like shit so that might not actually be why.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
On the other side of the spectrum I'm glad my oshi is a sickly sheltered girl who not only has pretty much an eating disorder she also habitually forgets to do so until she's chastised by her family or it's family time and is content drinking water on the daily with tea and occasionally cola when she doesn't have her braces on

I fucking love Rin

View attachment 48371
She is unfortunately a huge numberfag and as much of a workaholic as Calli. Unlike the wigger whale though, her body is falling apart and she may have a serious health yab if she doesn't try to slow down. Even during the vacation with her mom, her mind was 100% on vtuber stuff to the point where she contacted her manager the instant she got home. I hope the brit eventually learns how to take it easy.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

I fucking love Rin

Also

View attachment 48372
That reminded Rin basically admitted she'? so underweight she can't have period right.? I didn't even know that was possible till then

I bet the same thing happens to Gtimmi considering she still can't eat meat and is only now able to eat fish

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
I scrolled through all the piss and journo talk, but nobody seemed to bring up that both Calli and Ina have mentioned new Corpo-Wide rules for member streams? It seems there will be an enforcement of 2 member streams minimum a month, 1 in the first two weeks, and 1 in the last two weeks of any given month?

No comments on pee. But on the subject of visiting Journalists, I support the Watame Shogunate.

Koreans and Chingchongs should be put to the sword. When General Ayame returns there will be no mercy.

images

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
Kirsche has a code now as well, use it or face being sent to the Penis Explosion Chamber by the bossman himself:

Isn't Gamersupps basically the equivalent of piss, just that it's shilled by Youtubers people like?

Top Bottom