"OH NO DESU WA!"Hyakumantenbara Salome

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
1696271773336.png
"Oh that's real nice. CP and piss."
1696271912205.png

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Hot take but this piss fetish content disguised as just being for a laugh is worse then just outright being a lewdtuber
Considering some of the things she mentioned wanting to do in later streams I don't think she's really doing it as a fetish or anything. Just sounds like she wants to do stuff similar to Haachama. Even though I don't really see her drinking piss any time soon.

Honestly, the weirdest thing to me is how somehow her genitals touching the bottle is where she draws the line. :confusedshuba:You're literally drinking your own piss.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
looking forward to the last hour being documented by whoever is aiming to be the first dramatuber to cover us

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Holy shit this is fucking TERRIBLE
View attachment 48334
KILL PEDOS. BEHEAD PEDOS. ROUNDHOUSE KICK A PEDO INTO THE CONCRETE. SLAM DUNK A PEDO INTO THE TRASHCAN. CRUCIFY FILTHY BLACK PEDOS. DEFECATE IN A PEDO'S FOOD. LAUNCH PEDOS INTO THE SUN. STIR FRY PEDOS IN A WOK. TOSS PEDOS INTO ACTIVE VOLCANOES. URINATE INTO A PEDO'S GAS TANK. JUDO THROW PEDOS INTO A WOOD CHIPPER. TWIST PEDO HEADS OFF. REPORT PEDOS TO THE IRS. KARATE CHOP PEDOS IN HALF. CURB STOMP BLACK PEDOS. TRAP PEDOS IN QUICKSAND. CRUSH PEDOS IN THE TRASH COMPACTOR. LIQUIFY PEDOS IN A VAT OF ACID. DISSECT PEDOS. EXTERMINATE PEDOS IN THE GAS CHAMBER. STOMP PEDO SKULLS WITH STEEL TOED BOOTS. CREMATE PEDOS IN THE OVEN. LOBOTOMIZE PEDOS. MANDATORY ABORTIONS FOR PEDOS. DROWN PEDOS IN FRIED CHICKEN GREASE. VAPORIZE PEDOS WITH A RAY GUN. KICK OLD PEDOS DOWN THE STAIRS. FEED PEDOS TO ALLIGATORS. SLICE PEDOS WITH A KATANA. SHOOT AN ARMED PEDO 6 TIMES POINT BLANK. FEED A PEDO TO SHARKS. HANG A PEDO WITH BARBED WIRE. LOCK A PEDO IN A RABID BEAR CAGE. THROW A PEDO INTO A BLENDER. SLAM DUNK A PEDO INTO A VAT OF DIRTY NEEDLES. GEORGE FLOYD A PEDO. GIVE A PEDO A FIRECRACKER DILATOR. FORCE A PEDO TO BATHE IN A TOASTER FACTORY. CHOKE A PEDO WITH A KIWI FRUIT. SQUEEZE LEMONS INTO PEDO EYES. MAKE A PEDO YO-YO WITH BARBED WIRE. SCALP A PEDO WITH A CHAINSAW BLADE. DROP A PEDO ON A BOARD COVERED IN SCISSORS.

Maybe Null was right.
Is this Akio AIR getting revenge for that family guy twitter reaction from Sakana!
>No! No you are the one who have underaged girl in company someday!
>I'll use my bare IP on a known honey pot imageboard to show them!

Jason stahp it :whatastory:

Last edited:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Is this Akio AIR getting revenge for that family guy twitter reaction form Sakana!
>No! No you are the one who have underaged girl in company someday!
>I'll use my bare IP on a known honey pot imageboard to show them!

Jason stahp it :whatastory:
I just knew you'd find a way to cope around it because you're a Doremu and the guy who posted the fucking CP is also a Doremu.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I'm kind of sad /ringo/ was banished to /d/ (where nobody uses it). An active /ringo/ on /vt/ right now would be a riot.

Or a reason to end humanity. One of the two.

braindoko

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I just knew you'd find a way to cope around it because you're a Doremu and the guy who posted the fucking CP is also a Doremu.
Why would a Doremu post something slanderous about phase? It seems much more likely they're just posting Remi pics while doing their MAP impersonation because Remi is the most known Loli-like Phase talent even though Shiina's model is the most and they're trying to stir shit for phase.
Sorry, I know it's rough on Pippa's day off.:smugpipi:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Why would a Doremu post something slanderous about phase? It seems much more likely they're just posting Remi pics while doing their MAP impersonation because Remi is the most known Loli-like Phase talent even though Shiina's model is the most and they're trying to stir shit for phase.
Occam's razor tells me the simplest answer is likely to be the correct one, and I think it's easier for me to believe there are legitimate pedophiles who watch Remi than it being some gayop from AkioAIR.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Pamko is getting third wheeled by Erina and Pippa making out

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Occam's razor tells me the simplest answer is likely to be the correct one, and I think it's easier for me to believe there are legitimate pedophiles who watch Remi than it being some gayop from AkioAIR.
It's either a retarded person trying to start shit or a very-very retarded person posting CP, either way I hope they get the help they need 👮‍♂️🚔👮‍♀️

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Aki's going to play on the VCR ARK server for the first time today, IE. the people who also have the GTA RP server for streamers and also held the SF6 tournament that Botan and Korone participated in. I feel like she probably will have amazing potential here to really shine.

Fubuki joined Aki... and both are using, uh, questionable skins.
foto_no_exif (14) (1).jpg

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Did you know that (English) academic papers about vtubers were written as early as April 2019?

Well, now you do. The paper in question.

It mentions Kizuna Ai and the four heavenly kings, as is appropriate for the era, and also singles out Nijisanji, as well as mentioning some smaller corps of the era, such as .LIVE. No Cover/Hololive, however.

There is a fair bit of gender politics in the paper (but not necessarily as you may imagine; the babiniku concept and Japanese views on femininity are viewed and partially criticised from a largely feminist perspective, the paper leans more gender critical than trans), which I'm pretty sure was added to buff the wordcount.

What I found quite interesting is the paper's discussion of virtual idols (apparently dating to the mid 90s), and its prediction that vtubers may be the second coming of them (as previously noted, the paper doesn't mention Cover or Hololive; don't know if Kizuna Ai had already started doing idol content by then).

And what I also found interesting was its discussion of slice of life media featuring cute girls, the increasing disappearance of plot or narrative in favor of pure character in Japanese media, of which it concluded that vtubers were the ultmate expression.

Right on the money on those last two points, I'd say, and the idol thing was a pretty impressive prediction, IMO.

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
🐺 Time
Yabbit strolls right into the killing blow

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Realization #1: architect posting in this forum is not a bit, ironic or a joke. Being afraid that a woman twice your size will eat you is a very small (1 person) minority opinion
Realization #2: pissbros aren't limited to pissydachis, and they are as well not doing it as a bit, ironic or a joke
If you listen to or read Amiya gushing about eating/buying/dreaming of/salivating about/making food, it becomes hard not to gain at least some interest in architecture. Case in point:

bucko_architect.png

diethylether

bird molecule
🐺 Time
Yabbit strolls right into the killing blow

why does she hate that song so much, I'll never understand. Is it because she can't stand her own voice?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
The non-descript caption they put next to the link makes me think it's a retarded edgelord trying to get a rise out of everyone. A not-insignificant number of /vt/ posters are obviously from SEAnig shitholes where you could probably fuck dogs without any legal recourse, so their sociopaths become even more unhinged than ours since there's nothing to rein them in.

Not to downplay the genuine concern about paedos lurking around the community since the age-old issue of actual abusers not realising the "uohhh" shit is supposed to be ironic and thinking they're in good company is still a thing, but I think this one's more likely a regular sociopath than anything. Still deserves a bullet either way.

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Not to downplay the genuine concern about paedos lurking around the community since the age-old issue of actual abusers not realising the "uohhh" shit is supposed to be ironic and thinking they're in good company is still a thing, but I think this one's more likely a regular sociopath than anything. Still deserves a bullet either way.
This is part of it, but there's also a group of genuine pedophiles that are lolicons too trying to say the "uoooh"-posters, that solely like cartoons, are either lying to themselves or are not real lolicons since they aren't attracted to real kids. Some are genuine MAPs while others are trying to run gayops on lolicons to convince bystanders that every single lolicon wants to fuck flesh and blood kids.

It's all very 🏳️‍🌈 and :rinitsretarded:

Last edited:
Top Bottom