"Wait how do I get inside the cock? I can't get inside the freaking cock! I'm zoomin'"Remilia Nephys

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
I just wanna take the time to appreciate that my oshi is healthy, mentally sound and only consumes normal foods and liquids.

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
Sorry to bring this up again, but I looked into it, and I think Mysta is just stupid. In this stream, he said things like savings accounts are a scam because he didn't understand them and that he didn't notice his old accountant fucked up until it was too late and had to pay 42k instead of 21k. The new accountant he was working with at the time was recommended to him by the company, so they did try to help him. Kyo even mentions that management gives them all recommendations and will help them choose one if they need it. The livers also don't have to use the recommendations; the one Kyo found wanted to charge him 5k to do his taxes, and management even stepped in and told him not to take it, so he didn't even speak to them. Granted, he went to his dad after that and more than likely did not ask the company for more recommendations, but still, this means that they did try to help Mysta. Now whether or not Mysta kept that accountant, I'm not sure, but the fact that he had to be told what a savings account was by a 19/20 year old is worrying.
If the timestamp doesn't work, it starts at 1:50:00

Honestly, I'm surprised the focus isn't on the absurd idea that a Canada-based merchandise agency owner and a sickly Puerto Rican mother helped him square away £350,000 from the British IRS.

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty
Given our current piss fueled discussion.

Heres this clip. You are all welcome.

And for something that isn’t piss related.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
I went to take the bus to Uni and there is suddenly piss talk?
WTF TVA

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Latinos aren't a fucking race, no matter whatever the fuck they teach you retards in the US, just like "European" isn't a race. Latinos love to have each other's asses over etnicity and deciding who's whitest while also shittalking them, this is the way of the beaner.
Shhh, dejalos quedar como pendejos.
Doesnt that happen with Paris so much that theres apparently a name for it

Imagine having three generations of your family fighting in the 100 Year War just so both sides end up getting fucked into the dirt by "refugees" anyway.

I don't know anyone like that, i just thought it was darkly funny.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Honestly, I'm surprised the focus isn't on the absurd idea that a Canada-based merchandise agency owner and a sickly Puerto Rican mother helped him square away £350,000 from the British IRS.
See guys he ownes them in just a few words.
I am starting to think he just said all of this to make look Niji bad riding the hate wave of the current year

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
See guys he ownes them in just a few words.
I am starting to think he just said all of this to make look Niji bad riding the hate wave of the current year
i think hes bigger brained then he lets on. I fully believe him when he said the rice washing was a bit meant to get attention.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Anon decided to post cp on pcg.
View attachment 48301
Holy shit this is fucking TERRIBLE
pcg holy fucking shit.png
KILL PEDOS. BEHEAD PEDOS. ROUNDHOUSE KICK A PEDO INTO THE CONCRETE. SLAM DUNK A PEDO INTO THE TRASHCAN. CRUCIFY FILTHY BLACK PEDOS. DEFECATE IN A PEDO'S FOOD. LAUNCH PEDOS INTO THE SUN. STIR FRY PEDOS IN A WOK. TOSS PEDOS INTO ACTIVE VOLCANOES. URINATE INTO A PEDO'S GAS TANK. JUDO THROW PEDOS INTO A WOOD CHIPPER. TWIST PEDO HEADS OFF. REPORT PEDOS TO THE IRS. KARATE CHOP PEDOS IN HALF. CURB STOMP BLACK PEDOS. TRAP PEDOS IN QUICKSAND. CRUSH PEDOS IN THE TRASH COMPACTOR. LIQUIFY PEDOS IN A VAT OF ACID. DISSECT PEDOS. EXTERMINATE PEDOS IN THE GAS CHAMBER. STOMP PEDO SKULLS WITH STEEL TOED BOOTS. CREMATE PEDOS IN THE OVEN. LOBOTOMIZE PEDOS. MANDATORY ABORTIONS FOR PEDOS. DROWN PEDOS IN FRIED CHICKEN GREASE. VAPORIZE PEDOS WITH A RAY GUN. KICK OLD PEDOS DOWN THE STAIRS. FEED PEDOS TO ALLIGATORS. SLICE PEDOS WITH A KATANA. SHOOT AN ARMED PEDO 6 TIMES POINT BLANK. FEED A PEDO TO SHARKS. HANG A PEDO WITH BARBED WIRE. LOCK A PEDO IN A RABID BEAR CAGE. THROW A PEDO INTO A BLENDER. SLAM DUNK A PEDO INTO A VAT OF DIRTY NEEDLES. GEORGE FLOYD A PEDO. GIVE A PEDO A FIRECRACKER DILATOR. FORCE A PEDO TO BATHE IN A TOASTER FACTORY. CHOKE A PEDO WITH A KIWI FRUIT. SQUEEZE LEMONS INTO PEDO EYES. MAKE A PEDO YO-YO WITH BARBED WIRE. SCALP A PEDO WITH A CHAINSAW BLADE. DROP A PEDO ON A BOARD COVERED IN SCISSORS.

Maybe Null was right.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I dont think its too farfetched considering the alleged connections that gunrun has with some of the twitch people, you dont always get big by being financtially retarded, and Mysta is big enough to get special attention

But it is interesting to see that there is enough to say that he probably did get help from Niji and it was all just him being giga retarded

DanishCookies

Limkin

I personally think that hiring a guy who can't do taxes is a bad financial decision, even if you were the one who helped him deal with it. But what do I know

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Realization #1: architect posting in this forum is not a bit, ironic or a joke. Being afraid that a woman twice your size will eat you is a very small (1 person) minority opinion

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
View attachment 48334
KILL PEDOS. BEHEAD PEDOS. ROUNDHOUSE KICK A PEDO INTO THE CONCRETE. SLAM DUNK A PEDO INTO THE TRASHCAN. CRUCIFY FILTHY BLACK PEDOS. DEFECATE IN A PEDO'S FOOD. LAUNCH PEDOS INTO THE SUN. STIR FRY PEDOS IN A WOK. TOSS PEDOS INTO ACTIVE VOLCANOES. URINATE INTO A PEDO'S GAS TANK. JUDO THROW PEDOS INTO A WOOD CHIPPER. TWIST PEDO HEADS OFF. REPORT PEDOS TO THE IRS. KARATE CHOP PEDOS IN HALF. CURB STOMP BLACK PEDOS. TRAP PEDOS IN QUICKSAND. CRUSH PEDOS IN THE TRASH COMPACTOR. LIQUIFY PEDOS IN A VAT OF ACID. DISSECT PEDOS. EXTERMINATE PEDOS IN THE GAS CHAMBER. STOMP PEDO SKULLS WITH STEEL TOED BOOTS. CREMATE PEDOS IN THE OVEN. LOBOTOMIZE PEDOS. MANDATORY ABORTIONS FOR PEDOS. DROWN PEDOS IN FRIED CHICKEN GREASE. VAPORIZE PEDOS WITH A RAY GUN. KICK OLD PEDOS DOWN THE STAIRS. FEED PEDOS TO ALLIGATORS. SLICE PEDOS WITH A KATANA. SHOOT AN ARMED PEDO 6 TIMES POINT BLANK. FEED A PEDO TO SHARKS. HANG A PEDO WITH BARBED WIRE. LOCK A PEDO IN A RABID BEAR CAGE. THROW A PEDO INTO A BLENDER. SLAM DUNK A PEDO INTO A VAT OF DIRTY NEEDLES. GEORGE FLOYD A PEDO. GIVE A PEDO A FIRECRACKER DILATOR. FORCE A PEDO TO BATHE IN A TOASTER FACTORY. CHOKE A PEDO WITH A KIWI FRUIT. SQUEEZE LEMONS INTO PEDO EYES. MAKE A PEDO YO-YO WITH BARBED WIRE. SCALP A PEDO WITH A CHAINSAW BLADE. DROP A PEDO ON A BOARD COVERED IN SCISSORS.

Maybe Null was right.
The fact that a woman drinking her own piss on stream isn't the most disgusting thing to come up this morning greatly disturbs me.

Shit like this is a reason why comments like the one from the homeland posted earlier are a thing.

Genuinely nothing funny about either of these...

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
I did not enjoy today's Mozu stream very much :pippasadl:

View attachment 48334

Maybe Null was right.
>guy posting cp is a doremu
1696271176748.png

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
One whore doing a piss fetish stream should not have been taken as a dare for every other whore in the industry to try and 1-up her.

Edit: This is not bait. This is my genuine opinion. If she is going to be pissing on stream and playing with it, she is a whore. You're not going to convince me this isn't fetish content.
Hot take but this piss fetish content disguised as just being for a laugh is worse then just outright being a lewdtuber

Not bait I genuinely think someone like Melody rubbing one out is more respectable then this bathroom fetish trash

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Hot take but this piss fetish content disguised as just being for a laugh is worse then just outright being a lewdtuber

Not bait I genuinely think someone like Melody rubbing one out is more respectable then this bathroom fetish trash
GSS can't hear you from Flavor Town.

Top Bottom