"YOU WILL NOT CALL PEOPLE SLUT SLUT WHORE SLUTS ON TWITTER DOT COM"Eira Woolcott (to MariMari)

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
She just admitted her piss usually tastes like chicken noodle soup or black coffee. This implies she's been tasting her piss more than once

I know I'm not in a position to judge but what are you watching lmao
She has been pretty open about it.

Stunned But Dumb

She just admitted her piss usually tastes like chicken noodle soup or black coffee. This implies she's been tasting her piss more than once

She does this a lot, this isn't even her first piss drinking stream. She's also eaten soap and bugs on stream. I don't know the parameters for healthy tasting urine or anything but I feel it... shouldn't be that, btw.

Instead, watch Reimu play Lies of P

wew

Male hag love!

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Latinos aren't a fucking race, no matter whatever the fuck they teach you retards in the US, just like "European" isn't a race. Latinos love to have each other's asses over etnicity and deciding who's whitest while also shittalking them, this is the way of the beaner.
I have a friend who hangs out with brazilians daily, as it is his job in Rio. He tells me he sees, on a daily basis: blondes, hispanics, blacks, different hues of tanned people etc. In america, the idea that you can live in latin america and not be a Mexican newspaper stereotype is unfathomable. It is like how the japanese view everyone in Britain as a polished, twinky blonde who lives in a manor with servants and snacks on tea with crumpets. I have the urgent need to transport about a thousand japanese right smack in the middle of Birmingham and watch their illusions turn to gas.

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

it's in the name buddy
1696268125497.png

Also cue the rainbows but her piss drinking is NOT a fetish thing, and I'm confident in thinking that because everyone in her chat reacts to these things with shock and horror. Mozu is just a disgusting weirdo and has been doing this since she was a youngin'. She mostly plays retro games and does ASMR, the "put weird/gross thing in my mouth" streams are once in a blue moon.

EDIT: should've said "cue the Mikos" instead :faqu:

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I have the urgent need to transport about a thousand japanese right smack in the middle of Birmingham and watch their illusions turn to gas.
Doesnt that happen with Paris so much that theres apparently a name for it

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
I have the urgent need to transport about a thousand japanese right smack in the middle of Birmingham and watch their illusions turn to gas.
Japanese tourists have experience culture shock with France and to a lesser degree America for decades.
There is some percentage of the population that understands western countries are in a strange decline and has shifted opinions back towards reducing immigration and maintaining a national identity, but their ruling elites are more like globalists and NeoCons.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I have a friend who hangs out with brazilians daily, as it is his job in Rio. He tells me he sees, on a daily basis: blondes, hispanics, blacks, different hues of tanned people etc. In america, the idea that you can live in latin america and not be a Mexican newspaper stereotype is unfathomable. It is like how the japanese view everyone in Britain as a polished, twinky blonde who lives in a manor with servants and snacks on tea with crumpets. I have the urgent need to transport about a thousand japanese right smack in the middle of Birmingham and watch their illusions turn to gas.
Well I know people here joke about it, and that's all fine and dandy, I like being (ironically) racist too, but the people who actually believe that shit are genuinely retarded.
The Japanese embassy in Paris has an actual hotline for Japanese tourists who visit Paris and have their entire worldview shattered.
When people say americans know nothing about the world I am always reminded that nips and chinks know even less.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
it's in the name buddy
View attachment 48326

Also cue the rainbows but her piss drinking is NOT a fetish thing, and I'm confident in thinking that because everyone in her chat reacts to these things with shock and horror. Mozu is just a disgusting weirdo and has been doing this since she was a youngin'. She mostly plays retro games and does ASMR, the "put weird/gross thing in my mouth" streams are once in a blue moon.
We may be looping but the only weird/gross thing she should be putting in her mouth is my

Fired oshi's radical sponsorship Gamersupps

Use code BNUY for 10% off now!

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
We may be looping but the only weird/gross thing she should be putting in her mouth is my

Kirsche has a code now as well, use it or face being sent to the Penis Explosion Chamber by the bossman himself:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
The Japanese embassy in Paris has an actual hotline for Japanese tourists who visit Paris and have their entire worldview shattered.
this is why you spec into french nationality the penalty to social standing is minor compared to the buff in xenophobia you get.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
this is why you spec into french nationality the penalty to social standing is minor compared to the buff in xenophobia you get.
We're currently living in the Slav meta though. The poverty and alcoholism debuffs are really bad, but the Ethnostate buff makes you immune to negative random encounters. Plus you get a natural charisma bonus by being from the funny countries.

diethylether

bird molecule

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

I feel like this stuff is worse than piss.

Limkin

Realization #1: architect posting in this forum is not a bit, ironic or a joke. Being afraid that a woman twice your size will eat you is a very small (1 person) minority opinion
Realization #2: pissbros aren't limited to pissydachis, and they are as well not doing it as a bit, ironic or a joke

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Surprisingly fitting given current events.

Top Bottom