"Watatataaa~"Kaela Kovalskia

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Weird Short Scripted video where :holohag:s and Mel talk about Japanese Birth Rateand tech then Youth Slangs to end it with absolute nonsense
very funny
Also it has English subs

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
They can't let it go can they? The wizard game is gonna live rentfree on what's left of their brains from now on. It'll be like gg but for twitter vermin.
Hogwarts Legacy exceeded sales projections at launch by 256%. 12 million copies sold in the first 2 weeks, ending up with >$1 billion in sales in its financial quarter. As well as setting other records like most concurrent viewers for a single player game on Twitch at 1.3 million views.
All after a decade's worth of smearing the Harry Potter brand. A massive boycott campaign built up over months just asking people not to buy the W*zard game, framing it as a matter of basic dignity and necessary life-saving trans activism.
All utterly blown the fuck out in an instant as the terminally online weirdos were exposed to the entire world for the loud but so small as to be a rounding error minority that they are under the sheer weight of people who just did not care about them. Even notable voices in the boycott ended up getting caught playing it. It's an actually pretty good collect-a-thon game too.
Yeah I can see why they still can't get over it :whatastory:

soap suds

Sorry to bring this up again, but I looked into it, and I think Mysta is just stupid. In this stream, he said things like savings accounts are a scam because he didn't understand them and that he didn't notice his old accountant fucked up until it was too late and had to pay 42k instead of 21k. The new accountant he was working with at the time was recommended to him by the company, so they did try to help him. Kyo even mentions that management gives them all recommendations and will help them choose one if they need it. The livers also don't have to use the recommendations; the one Kyo found wanted to charge him 5k to do his taxes, and management even stepped in and told him not to take it, so he didn't even speak to them. Granted, he went to his dad after that and more than likely did not ask the company for more recommendations, but still, this means that they did try to help Mysta. Now whether or not Mysta kept that accountant, I'm not sure, but the fact that he had to be told what a savings account was by a 19/20 year old is worrying.
If the timestamp doesn't work, it starts at 1:50:00

Anyways, Lauren and Toru, two of the many smokers in Niji, are now selling zippos.
F7KBIoxaQAALn6z.jpeg
Kuzuha, Fuwa, Shiina, and Ririmu are selling (or advertising I can't tell) clothes as well.
main.jpg
Niji just dropped their new Halloween merch, and the old Halloween merch from last year is being sold again.
F7ZyIR4bAAAxC6a.jpeg

Last edited:

DanishCookies

A massive boycott campaign built up over months just asking people not to buy the W*zard game, framing it as a matter of basic dignity and necessary life-saving trans activism.
Crazy how they actually pushed the insane narrative that people purchasing the game is gateway to and will end up with them getting hunted and killed for sport.
Sorry, I need to glow one last time but I didn't buy the game because I know it won't.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Here's the former Governor of Puerto Rico, Ricardo Rossello
View attachment 48283
If you told me this guy was called "Steve Vaughn" I'd believe you

And his actions as governor show that it isn't your ethnicity that guides your decisions, as he was the guy who bantered on Telegram with other government officials about black people, joking about people who died in the 2017 hurricane, calling female politicians whores, and most grievously of all, calling Ricky Martin a femboy. There's also a non-zero chance he pocketed some of the money intended for hurricane relief. He's a thoroughbred Latino.

That said there's like a 95% chance Sawa is brown enough to get @God's Strongest Mozumite hard as diamonds

Clip tax: Dog scream

Latinos aren't a fucking race, no matter whatever the fuck they teach you retards in the US, just like "European" isn't a race. Latinos love to have each other's asses over etnicity and deciding who's whitest while also shittalking them, this is the way of the beaner.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Sorry to bring this up again, but I looked into it, and I think Mysta is just stupid. In this stream, he said things like savings accounts are a scam because he didn't understand them and that he didn't notice his old accountant fucked up until it was too late and had to pay 42k instead of 21k. The new accountant he was working with at the time was recommended to him by the company, so they did try to help him. Kyo even mentions that management gives them all recommendations and will help them choose one if they need it. The livers also don't have to use the recommendations; the one Kyo found wanted to charge him 5k to do his taxes, and management even stepped in and told him not to take it, so he didn't even speak to them. Granted, he went to his dad after that and more than likely did not ask the company for more recommendations, but still, this means that they did try to help Mysta. Now whether or not he kept that accountant, I'm not sure, but the fact that he had to be told what a savings account was by a 19/20 year old is worrying.

Anyways, Lauren and Toru, two of the many smokers in Niji, are now selling zippos.
View attachment 48297
Kuzuha, Fuwa, Shiina, and Ririmu are selling (or advertising I can't tell) clothes as well.
View attachment 48299
Niji just dropped their new Halloween merch, and the old Halloween merch from last year is being sold again.
View attachment 48300

Goddamn those zippos look hella sexy

GODDAMN :Vesper-SEEEX!:

Short

God Damn the Sun

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Hogwarts Legacy exceeded sales projections at launch by 256%. 12 million copies sold in the first 2 weeks, ending up with >$1 billion in sales in its financial quarter. As well as setting other records like most concurrent viewers for a single player game on Twitch at 1.3 million views.
All after a decade's worth of smearing the Harry Potter brand. A massive boycott campaign built up over months just asking people not to buy the W*zard game, framing it as a matter of basic dignity and necessary life-saving trans activism.
All utterly blown the fuck out in an instant as the terminally online weirdos were exposed to the entire world for the loud but so small as to be a rounding error minority that they are under the sheer weight of people who just did not care about them. Even notable voices in the boycott ended up getting caught playing it. It's an actually pretty good collect-a-thon game too.
Yeah I can see why they still can't get over it :whatastory:

If one sale of the game actually killed a troon, there would be no one left to complain, so I guess in the end it didn't fucking matter after all. What a shock.

Crazy how they actually pushed the insane narrative that people purchasing the game is gateway to and will end up with them getting hunted and killed for sport.
Sorry, I need to glow one last time but I didn't buy the game because I know it won't.

Motherfuckers literally scared people might learn how to Power Word: Avada Kedavra from a video game.

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
I hope it doesn't introduce further drift and misunderstanding for people.
Here's hoping the YuGiOh players on the rational side don't get into the frontlines first.

My spiritually aryan oshi

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Reminder that Mozumi Pichi will be making piss soda in roughly 10 minutes. I wish I was joking.

You do have to appreciate what she puts herself through for content, though:
1696265346840.png

1696265362153.png

hlwldlnf

It's hard to say without knowing exactly how Niji does their contracts. From what little I've looked into it, it's advised to take it on a case-by-case basis as he could be only on the hook for Japanese taxes if he spend enough time outside the UK, or if there's a specific agreement to allow them to be deductable, and how much of the work you could argue to be taking part in the UK. Once you add in other factors in the job like the fact you're taking in multiple currencies from across the world, internationally shipping merch but working in a home office and how that relates to what counts as work expenses, and travelling across the world for conventions and business meetings and so on...yeah, working out your taxes as a vtuber can be fucking complicated. Enough that I don't think it's entirely fair to just write Mysta off as being a menhara retard since he apparently did have an accountant dealing with things only to end up in the hole anyways.
I will also say that I don't quite agree that it's entirely out of the norm to expect corpos to help with this. International talent agencies - which is what vtuber corps are in effect - typically offer or at least refer to legal & tax services for exactly the sorts of reasons I outlined above. It's just good business practice to nip problems in the bud before you end up with a scandal or bigger legal issues. Especially for talents bringing in the sorts of money you see at the top end of the vtuber & streaming industry.

If people want to have a dig through themselves, the UK gov has guidelines published on their website: https://www.gov.uk/employment-status/selfemployed-contractor

is he british? think you have to give your paycheck to the Department of taxation first lol

most companies will tell you to fuck off since tax advice creates a legal liability. no one wants to be the guy fired because he gave some thot advice in filling out her w4 and now she cant get no refund bc she didnt list her dependents or checked off tax exempt for whatever reason.

Saw a quote to that Kuro clip reply and contrary to what people assumed, Niji did give Mysta an accountant after his first one fucked up big time

1:52:41 for people who can’t get the timestamp and unfortunately giving you a view to kyo

Edit: shit i was late as hell seeing soap already finding it

Last edited:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
C'mon now @Kuri Rinji, we all know is a lolicon mark.

Yeah. I saw that video earlier. Come on, now. Framing it as "well, she says it's burning tofu, so it's burning tofu!" is intellectually dishonest.

My spiritually aryan oshi

And of course this is bullshit. The meaning of "ghost" predates the meaning of "black person" by almost a century and a half. In fact, I support the spooky community in reclaiming this word and fighting against its dilution in meaning.

Anon decided to post cp on pcg.
View attachment 48301

Wha the hell? Under what context would someone post that?

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Unironically, in an idealized society, those of us who fail to do their duty should be punished harder than the those who break the laws of nature and common decency.
fuck you let me be lazy.
View attachment 48290

Adding to the Pokemon fan series

View attachment 48289

Just the artwork

sauce

View attachment 48288

Of course I'm going to present these two together, given their shared history (of Sana mercilessly destroying everyone)

View attachment 48287

Original art, etc.

sauce
Did Kirara so have MOAR you do not get to decline:

Sana seems much more "balanced" but also much worse. for one knocking it out count's as two (reminder you lose if they run out of prize cards to take) and while it has powerful self sustain it burns through your energy as well (think mana in MTG) it does have the nice ability to destroy stadiums though (think field spells in yugioh) and i know there are a few stadiums that enable the kind of play Sana/Rayquaza is going for.

Ina/Quagsire seem to be a game win condition the kind of stuff you build a deck around keep in mind there are many ways to remove status conditions so while this is powerful and you can stack the hand with whooper it can be hard checked by discard plays or superior stall teams. Also worth mentioning average hp means unless something changed plenty poison needs to trigger TWICE to ko something. pretty decent.
A couple of guys who would quote 10 pages worth of comments. I actually love reading their stuff to get back to speed so may the powers that be bless those people.
Glad someone appreciates them though i suspect you mean one of the others.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Sorry to bring this up again, but I looked into it, and I think Mysta is just stupid. In this stream, he said things like savings accounts are a scam because he didn't understand them and that he didn't notice his old accountant fucked up until it was too late and had to pay 42k instead of 21k. The new accountant he was working with at the time was recommended to him by the company, so they did try to help him. Kyo even mentions that management gives them all recommendations and will help them choose one if they need it. The livers also don't have to use the recommendations; the one Kyo found wanted to charge him 5k to do his taxes, and management even stepped in and told him not to take it, so he didn't even speak to them. Granted, he went to his dad after that and more than likely did not ask the company for more recommendations, but still, this means that they did try to help Mysta. Now whether or not Mysta kept that accountant, I'm not sure, but the fact that he had to be told what a savings account was by a 19/20 year old is worrying.

>Kyo was the one who told him he was retarded

:NOWWELAUGH:

diethylether

bird molecule
I still firmly believe that most of the people who bought the game don't even know a boycott was happening because it only happened in the mentally ill echo chamber of twitter. tr00ns might seem widespread on twitter and other social media, but in reality, they are still a tiny fraction of the population, and a lot of people don't give a single fuck about them existing.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I still firmly believe that most of the people who bought the game don't even know a boycott was happening because it only happened in the mentally ill echo chamber of twitter. tr00ns might seem widespread on twitter and other social media, but in reality, they are still a tiny fraction of the population, and a lot of people don't give a single fuck about them existing.
Define Minority

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
What in the absolute fuck
1696265717033.png

Sana seems much more "balanced" but also much worse. for one knocking it out count's as two (reminder you lose if they run out of prize cards to take) and while it has powerful self sustain it burns through your energy as well (think mana in MTG) it does have the nice ability to destroy stadiums though (think field spells in yugioh) and i know there are a few stadiums that enable the kind of play Sana/Rayquaza is going for.
I don't know what the fuck any of this means I'm just staring at the art lovingly :eyehearts:

Also there might be a delay in the Mozu stream:
1696265878421.png

USS IOWA

Top Bottom