"Wait... what?"Chisaka Airi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
when the journalists and dramatubers arrive at our doorstep for their pound of flesh, when the tourists think that this place is perfect except for "a few changes" they want to enact, when the 2-views and VTweeters disavow us until they're blue in the face (and will Mafia-tactic anyone that doesn't fall in line), never forget:

nothing you do and no amount of apologies will ever be enough to appease them or their "current year" sensibilities

whatever unforgiveable things they accuse you of, it's nothing that hasn't already been levied against us for the last decade or so, and it will continue far into the future

you're here forever, whether you want to be or not

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Browsing the timeline and I stumbled upon the unredacted tweets

It locked down replies then made this statement earlier
View attachment 48275
There bio
View attachment 48276
The Gay vampire who originally brought this to them
View attachment 48277

They just want to stir shit.We have known that Pikamee reads Comic LO for ages.Thankfully despite being in a "JP" branch she speaks mostly english now so i dont have to hear her talk about it.

Yagoo modeling merch started with Matsuri and ends with Matsuri
Kino :gurasemperfi:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Translation: "Love is so exciting that I can't stop cumming" (it's what Google says but it's probably completely inaccurate)

Remember Fishman's dream of Jelly being a seiso idol? Yeah, me neither.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Kanade MiMi collab singing with 774's Suzumi Nemo now.

Aki's going to play on the VCR ARK server for the first time today, IE. the people who also have the GTA RP server for streamers and also held the SF6 tournament that Botan and Korone participated in. I feel like she probably will have amazing potential here to really shine.

Just checked the stream and she shocked MOTHER3 just by introducing herself as Mukiroze.

MOTHER3 is actually a smoker and looking at this clip I can imagine Raden being all fidgety while streaming and thanks to being a Vtuber she doesn't need to worry about visible smoke on screen.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Zyklon Mag

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
New Ano Yatsu songs.

This one is apparently a remake of one he did a couple years ago.

Dude's parodies are always hilarious now made even better with human sounding ai
That original is nothing to sneeze at either

Also I love this one The Other Side is such a bop

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Not-Username

Not gonna lie I have absolutely no fucking idea what's going on in the V-Tuber sphere anymore and my life has been better for it. Only reason I'm here today is because the AkioAIR shit has become so pervasive on my twitter that I felt almost obligated to see what happened from people that aren't in middle school.
You are still on Twitter. Your life can't really be better

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
So Kiara talked yesterday talked about trying to get into the Eurovision Song Contest again yesterday after all

Timestamp when she talks about it

She knows the chances are extremely slim, but she just really wants to at least try
She doesnt have any hopes of winning it, but she just want to get on the stage and but about 200 million eyes on her and Hololive
Anyways, since to apply to Eurovision, you need an original song that released in a certain Time-frame, she is fast tracking the crew that also worked with her on an album to make one more song

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Aki's going to play on the VCR ARK server for the first time today, IE. the people who also have the GTA RP server for streamers and also held the SF6 tournament that Botan and Korone participated in. I feel like she probably will have amazing potential here to really shine.

14k people watching Aki in her element.
:sanasmile:

So Kiara talked yesterday talked about trying to get into the Eurovision Song Contest again yesterday after all

Timestamp when she talks about it

She knows the chances are extremely slim, but she just really wants to at least try
She doesnt have any hopes of winning it, but she just want to get on the stage and but about 200 million eyes on her and Hololive
Anyways, since to apply to Eurovision, you need an original song that released in a certain Time-frame, she is fast tracking the crew that also worked with her on an album to make one more song

Another note: she applied under Germany, since she missed the time frame for the Austrian application. She would have preferred to apply under Austria because, according to her, they would be more likely to be down for it, since they always do weird shit.
:SelenHAHAhere:

DanishCookies

Also can't wait to see how quickly Pippa unfollows this account.
This guy isn't attacking Henya at all though so I don't see any reason why Pippa would unfollow him unless it is perceived as pouring gasoline into the fire. Correct me if I'm wrong but he is complaining about this literalwho:
1696256718721.png

We always complain about termites ruining furniture in this house yet we never exterminate the pest, we just ignore and dismiss them.
Unironically, in an idealized society, those of us who fail to do their duty should be punished harder than the those who break the laws of nature and common decency.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Yeah, we're the biggest rogue community about vtubers. Not like we're easily dwarfed by /vt/ by size, stupidity and malice. What even constitutes a rogue community in this context? Who appointed this nobody 'King of the Anime Avatar Watchers'?:deztheroom:
The only explanation I can come up with is "Not on Reddit or Twitter".
14k people watching Aki in her element.
:sanasmile:

Another note: she applied under Germany, since she missed the time frame for the Austrian application. She would have preferred to apply under Austria because, according to her, they would be more likely to be down for it, since they always do weird shit.
:SelenHAHAhere:
Repeatedly zooming in on another macho man's dick.

Intense heterosexuality.

Or homosexuality.

Depends on whether you count her in game avatar or her vtuber avatar.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Finally found this clip thanks to an anon on /lig/ Lumi take notes

Top Bottom