"I've never been molested... short pause -by a step father!"Kirschey

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!

Was one act of mass slaughter not enough for her?

Airi concurs.

Jelly mass shooting arc when?

Also new emote for the forum
1696246446898.png

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
@superduper you need to answer for this dog whistle.
No comment.

Just because I have a feeling this is going to happen, please refrain from bringing up this song in Rie's streams. Don't force her to talk about "Superduper"!

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I guess its a good time to bring back this image.

20230523_132127.jpg

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Imagine being as retarded as Atlus and not allowing clips of your most popular game. People are missing out on some high quality duck screams.

Negzana

Kaela did another stream that's 12, how avand garde

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Niggas will call me crazy but I'm 90% mouse is a cutthroat bitch that uses people she can benefit from and once they're no longer useful she ghosts them. I don't buy her good girl cred at all. My guess is that once kson and company started to shift vshojo from being a poor attempt at a group and move into an actual idoru company, she saw the money to be made and picked a side. I don't know who was who said it but she threw shade at mouse saying something along the lines of "friends don't stop talking you for 6 months and only talk to you when they need something"
Yeah and we still don't know WHO that was about everyone assumed mouse but that is only because shes the one most people assumed would have been her friend but it could of been anyone even someone like a manager or the other likely candidate Melody who actually had a good working relationship with her prior to VSho and then they just stopped collabing. We also don't know any context to something that was said while silver was melting down over the harassment barrage she was getting.

But considering the track record of both it's hard to say who the bitch is if it's even a talent both act like fairly nice people that we have seen so far.
JAMBALAYA ISA GUD BOI, HE DINDU NUFFIN
I have it on good authority this man is an Alt explode his Penis please.
Bit of backpedal here but I'm kind if amazed at how Ironmouse and Gunrun helped Mysta with his tax issue and it kind of blows my mind because why in the hell this kind of support didn't happen with Silvervale when she was getting harassed? This feels like such a strange contrast to me cause whatever hairbrush cause not only silver, but veibei and nyanners to leave. Seriously what the fuck happened behind doors?
because we don't actually know who was involved with silvers harassment IN the company I highly doubt Gunrun was part of it simply because participating in that AS HER BOSS is a strong lawsuit and as I told Lurker we dunno who among talents was being shitty outside of froot who really should of been fired for that (fuck you for that Gunrun)
Vei left because of contract disputes. She just didn't re-sign when her contract expired, purely a business decision, she said so.
We don't know why Nyanners left but it's assumed to be for the same reason.
We don't know why Silvervale left either, it's just assumed to be over personal disputes with other Vshojo girls based on how snippy she got over questions about them in the leaving stream & how shady Froot was acting at the time. But that could just be bad timing and maybe she didn't like the new Vshojo contract either. I don't think there's anything pointing towards problems with management that isn't just speculation - they didn't make any public statements when she was being harassed, but nor did they make any statements about her returning and going on to play the HP game again.

My understanding of the manager relationship in Vshojo is that is works on an "if you ask" basis - talents are generally independent and responsible for themselves until they ask for help on any given issue, at which point management offers advice and technical support or whatever (and is when Vshojo starts taking a cut). Worth noting that I've never really heard anyone say anything bad about Gunrun - he's been a figure in the background of the streaming industry for years and is by all accounts a genuinely good guy really interested in the tech and business behind it.
This is also more or less what i have heard on top of that I have also been told by people who di some basic googling that Vsho does not really have talents stay in contact with each other outside of the usual places like discord so interaction is very limited to begin with so most of the buddy buddy thing they display is partially an act it really is a breeding ground for backstabbing bitches.
I guess its a good time to bring back this image.

View attachment 48271
you can't make me like Veibei keep trying tho.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
No comment.

Just because I have a feeling this is going to happen, please refrain from bringing up this song in Rie's streams. Don't force her to talk about "Superduper"!

Well now that you said it, it's going to happen.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
A brief history of the Philippines
1565 to 1898:
"Ouch, this Spanish cock in our ass hurts!"
1898 to 1941: "Ouch, this American cock in our ass hurts!"
1941 to 1945: "Ouch, this Japanese cock in our ass hurts!"
1945-now: "Thank you Americans for removing the Japanese cock from our ass and giving us independence! We are truly the most powerful race!"
The fact that we have this sort of god complex when we were gangbanged by multiple races in succession at that is nothing short of astounding

Maybe the Spaniards were right we are indio

And that's not even considering how retarded the people here are with putting people in charge we literally had a fucking dictator who ran off to Switzerland with half the countries money only to not get it back the relatives and even the fucking first lady is still scot free and is holding a position in the government

And that was 50ish years ago now fucking retards put his fucking son at the helm of the country who was 20 at the time when his father declared martial law

Last edited:

Negzana

Suisei playing that watermelon game and is pretty confident. Not really hesitating compared to what I saw with Lui, Aki, or Watame.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

According to Miko from this stream, apparently Yagoo will be retiring from being their merch model.

Its official. we thank you for your service yagoo san .
:gurasemperfi:

A

Edit : late. oops. Might have missed it with the shit show from yesterday

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
No comment.

Ensok

Early Adopter
Jesus Christ there's just a million Watermelon Game streams going on right now. Can't someone at least mod it so the watermelons turn into watamelons?

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Imagine being the recruitment screener and having to sit through shit like this x10000

Negzana

Jesus Christ there's just a million Watermelon Game streams going on right now. Can't someone at least mod it so the watermelons turn into watamelons?
there's an SRB one

I kind of want Kaela to play it for numberfags reasons as it seems up her autism ally

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Aki's going to play on the VCR ARK server for the first time today, IE. the people who also have the GTA RP server for streamers and also held the SF6 tournament that Botan and Korone participated in. I feel like she probably will have amazing potential here to really shine.

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
when the journalists and dramatubers arrive at our doorstep for their pound of flesh, when the tourists think that this place is perfect except for "a few changes" they want to enact, when the 2-views and VTweeters disavow us until they're blue in the face (and will Mafia-tactic anyone that doesn't fall in line), never forget:

nothing you do and no amount of apologies will ever be enough to appease them or their "current year" sensibilities

whatever unforgiveable things they accuse you of, it's nothing that hasn't already been levied against us for the last decade or so, and it will continue far into the future

you're here forever, whether you want to be or not

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Might be trouble on the horizon

Archive

Browsing the timeline and I stumbled upon the unredacted tweets

It locked down replies then made this statement earlier
signal-2023-10-02-08-10-24-874.jpg

There bio
signal-2023-10-02-08-18-51-593-1.jpg

The Gay vampire who originally brought this to them