"I call upon thee Purple Psychic Ice Fire Dragon!!!"Chikafuji Lisa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Don't let all the Akio Air talk distract you from the fact that Nolan Crush was expelled from the TVA forums mere hours before the debut of Hololive Advent.
Don't let the above distract you from the fact Pekora bought a fuckin monkey!!

DanishCookies

Bit of backpedal here but I'm kind if amazed at how Ironmouse and Gunrun helped Mysta with his tax issue and it kind of blows my mind because why in the hell this kind of support didn't happen with Silvervale when she was getting harassed? This feels like such a strange contrast to me cause whatever hairbrush cause not only silver, but veibei and nyanners to leave. Seriously what the fuck happened behind doors?
1696235198269.png

Gunrun clearly chose the race-first policy on Mysta's case.

bought a fuckin monkey!!
I know open-air slave markets still exist today but we kind of stopped calling them that.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Bit of backpedal here but I'm kind if amazed at how Ironmouse and Gunrun helped Mysta with his tax issue and it kind of blows my mind because why in the hell this kind of support didn't happen with Silvervale when she was getting harassed? This feels like such a strange contrast to me cause whatever hairbrush cause not only silver, but veibei and nyanners to leave. Seriously what the fuck happened behind doors?
Niggas will call me crazy but I'm 90% mouse is a cutthroat bitch that uses people she can benefit from and once they're no longer useful she ghosts them. I don't buy her good girl cred at all. My guess is that once kson and company started to shift vshojo from being a poor attempt at a group and move into an actual idoru company, she saw the money to be made and picked a side. I don't know who was who said it but she threw shade at mouse saying something along the lines of "friends don't stop talking you for 6 months and only talk to you when they need something"

God's Strongest Dragoon

1696235198269.png

Gunrun clearly chose the race-first policy on Mysta's case.
A brief history of the Philippines
1565 to 1898:
"Ouch, this Spanish cock in our ass hurts!"
1898 to 1941: "Ouch, this American cock in our ass hurts!"
1941 to 1945: "Ouch, this Japanese cock in our ass hurts!"
1945-now: "Thank you Americans for removing the Japanese cock from our ass and giving us independence! We are truly the most powerful race!"

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Okay, who plays this Pokemon shit and can tell if this is good or not?

View attachment 48101

The standalone artwork

a
It's Busted dealing 20 damage per discarded fire energy stacks up quick that's every time it's ko'd and like normal pokemon you can be ko'd 6 times before losing losing a prize (cards in the prize pool from from your own deck it's essentially a free draw as well as your lives your pool is your lives and their cards you want to draw all your before they draw theirs) and since this is a basic card they only draw 1 prize card per ko. that means this card almost always is going 1 for 1

obviously there are ways around this but yeah its busted as long as you can ko one other (damaged as a reminder) pokemon you cannot lose with this out it would be balanced if it was treated as an EX card which means they take 2 cards when it's ko'd Heart Challenger is mostly just raw damage garenteeing you will ko faster then they can ko you.

for the record 300ish hp is the highest in the game last a checked so this is very powerful for a card with almost zero set up necessary

MostlyALurker777

Niggas will call me crazy but I'm 90% mouse is a cutthroat bitch that uses people she can benefit from and once they're no longer useful she ghosts them. I don't buy her good girl cred at all. My guess is that once kson and company started to shift vshojo from being a poor attempt at a group and move into an actual idoru company, she saw the money to be made and picked a side. I don't know who was who said it but she threw shade at mouse saying something along the lines of "friends don't stop talking you for 6 months and only talk to you when they need something"
It was Silvervale who said that, I remember. And that's exactly why I find her helping Mysta so damn confusing. While I don't want to put to much investment in it, I can't deny your rrat about mouse might have some ground.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
As much as I distrust Ironlung and her inconsistent narratives, I don't trust Silvervale either as she clearly carries a grudge and is not a trustworthy source.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Re:AcT's Lisa Makoh singing at 6PM JST.

Also it's 1.5 years since her debut.

AZKi joining the watermelon game at 10PM JST.

VSpo's Nekota Tsuna actually had an argument with her chat during her drawing stream on whether watermelons are green or red. She argued if chat insists it's red then bananas and apples are white.

There was a totsu by Ange Katrina on the weekend and here's the part when Furen called in.

On the radio episode where Shigure Ui was Suisei's guest, they played two of her songs. Guess the one request they did not play.

DanishCookies

A brief history of the Philippines
1565 to 1898:
"Ouch, this Spanish cock in our ass hurts!"
1898 to 1941: "Ouch, this American cock in our ass hurts!"
1941 to 1945: "Ouch, this Japanese cock in our ass hurts!"
1945-now: "Thank you Americans for removing the Japanese cock from our ass and giving us independence! We are truly the most powerful race!"
Some races are meant to be ruled; some to rule.
Sadly Philippines along with Korea and Taiwan are the top leading goyim nations in the Orient ridden with disease of both spirit and mind brought by the neoliberalism of the Judeo-American variety. Some nations are on their way and the citizens just as lethargic but not as bad yet.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Praid

Just another idiot
TVA is so dedicated to the cause of white supremacy, over half the forum are spics. Truly members like @Nenelove are dedicated to saving the white race.

I hope we get an article about us. That would be worth a few laughs. Imagine someone trying to explain our Nolan reaction images
:nolanihopeyournotblack:

Limkin

No one is trustworthy, they may not lie themselves, but you never know if what they are saying is not just repeating words of others (who may not be) or they completely misunderstood the info they were given and start spreading lies unintentionally. Only things you can trust are facts and that everyone always has their own agenda and are acting for the personal benefits. Just not always to a detriment to others
It makes perfect sense to reach out to an emotionally vulnerable person, take care of them, make them feel grateful and indebted to you, and after they took the bait invite to join your company. Not only he is now dedicated to stay (unlike previous members who jumped the ship the moment it made more sense) but you also have a personal supporter in case of disputes with other members. Mouse's actions over her career can be very easily interpreted as her being extremely manipulative and emotionally abusive cutthroat bitch. Just as easily as her being an exceptionally nice person who just so happened to benefit out of everything she is doing because she isn't a stupid whore

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

DanishCookies

TVA is so dedicated to the cause of white supremacy, over half the forum are spics. Truly members like @Nenelove are dedicated to saving the white race.

I hope we get an article about us. That would be worth a few laughs. Imagine someone trying to explain our Nolan reaction images
:nolanihopeyournotblack:
They are spiritually Aryan. Evola talked about this in his letters. It is a state of the soul.
1696238290712.png

REPEAT IT AFTER ME: Sawa is spiritually Aryan.

Last edited:

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
Also wtf did that guy mean by "rogue" is there some kind of vtuber globohomo that all communities are supposed to report to and be overseen by? I guess he meant we deviate from what is strictly normal in most vtuber discords/reddit/twitter but even then...
It means we are a )))rogue((( forum, as opposed to (((normal))) sites full of cultural discussion.

And the owner is involved with a vtuber who wants to teach kids the 14 words. Literally anudda shoah.

God's Strongest Dragoon

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Sorry Sawa, you will never be white, you will always be Puerto Rican.
Wait, Sawa is Puerto rican too? Damn Puerto Ricans, they ruin everything!!

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Vei left because of contract disputes. She just didn't re-sign when her contract expired, purely a business decision, she said so.
We don't know why Nyanners left but it's assumed to be for the same reason.
We don't know why Silvervale left either, it's just assumed to be over personal disputes with other Vshojo girls based on how snippy she got over questions about them in the leaving stream & how shady Froot was acting at the time. But that could just be bad timing and maybe she didn't like the new Vshojo contract either. I don't think there's anything pointing towards problems with management that isn't just speculation - they didn't make any public statements when she was being harassed, but nor did they make any statements about her returning and going on to play the HP game again.

My understanding of the manager relationship in Vshojo is that is works on an "if you ask" basis - talents are generally independent and responsible for themselves until they ask for help on any given issue, at which point management offers advice and technical support or whatever (and is when Vshojo starts taking a cut). Worth noting that I've never really heard anyone say anything bad about Gunrun - he's been a figure in the background of the streaming industry for years and is by all accounts a genuinely good guy really interested in the tech and business behind it.

Last edited:

USS IOWA

I wonder what this is. Another anime collab song?

Top Bottom