"Hahaha this is nothing compared to the questions you guys ask me all the time, questions like 'What flavor are Subaru-chan's boobs?'"Oozora Subaru

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
I'd rather be fucking dead.
Put on the hat Chuubacabra
1600px_COLOURBOX1718698.jpg

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
@superduper wtf dude did you find another chuuba to anti?

A
20231001_135652.jpg20231001_135654.jpg

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I'm still wondering where did Reine's Hologra debut go. I know she's been in at least 3 others already (HoloID, Holotori and Holo Summer) but surely that didn't discount her from getting her own episode.
from what i know about production shittery could be as simple as it was "made" but some error fucked with the production and pushed it back by time it was sorted if it even was production already had to move on to the next episode since hologra is a "make many episodes in a short span" thing. it might pop up after the current run is finished or maybe even never.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Fox is playing that obscure rip-off of Duck Duck Goose.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Someone bring back @Scuddle from the death so he explains everything in a few words.

Limkin

If Mysta was one of 10k employees then telling him to fuck off and figure things out is totally reasonable. When he is one of your biggest earners and you never bothered to ask basic questions, like "hey, did you pay taxes, are you ok with your rent, are you putting your earnings into a bank or wasting them all immediately" that's not good. It's not babying a guy, it's making sure he doesn't jeopardize your company by going into a prison for tax evasion. Especially when he does get in trouble for that
Now, with regards to "couldn't he ask for help himself" if his London story is anything to go by, no, he couldn't. He is extremely hard to deal with even high on sanity, and when he panics he is out menhering woman on the period. Not a lot of people will have enough mental fortitude to spend hours to figure out what he is even freaking out about, let alone actually get through to him and give reasonable advice to help. Couple it with more or less an entirety of the company constantly being on edge and having their own moments of completely losing it, and I wouldn't be surprised he really had no one he could talk to aside from the management. And we know where it went

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Yellow tech support woman playing Warcraft today for Strategy Sunday.

Edit: Oh yeah, this is also a thing:

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
If Mysta was one of 10k employees then telling him to fuck off and figure things out is totally reasonable. When he is one of your biggest earners and you never bothered to ask basic questions, like "hey, did you pay taxes, are you ok with your rent, are you putting your earnings into a bank or wasting them all immediately" that's not good. It's not babying a guy, it's making sure he doesn't jeopardize your company by going into a prison for tax evasion. Especially when he does get in trouble for that
Now, with regards to "couldn't he ask for help himself" if his London story is anything to go by, no, he couldn't. He is extremely hard to deal with even high on sanity, and when he panics he is out menhering woman on the period. Not a lot of people will have enough mental fortitude to spend hours to figure out what he is even freaking out about, let alone actually get through to him and give reasonable advice to help. Couple it with more or less an entirety of the company constantly being on edge and having their own moments of completely losing it, and I wouldn't be surprised he really had no one he could talk to aside from the management. And we know where it went
OTOH, there is a point where the menhera isn't worth the money. Rushia was one such case. Mysta may be another.

Salado

soap suds

Mysta/Kuro's British isn't he? In the UK the company does taxes first, not the employees. Only time you'd really be expected to do your own taxes is if you were self employed. With him having been working for Niji I'd assume he assumed they would either do it or at least provide an accountant.
Whether he hired an incompetent accountant or Niji did, it's not clear unless he volunteers more details, it's still a pretty bad look to have one of your most popular talents getting into massive financial problems and then being told "not our problem" by their employer even as they continue to earn off him. Especially when it's the head of a rival company who ends up spending 4 months working through his issues instead and ends up poaching the talent as a result.
He said he got an accountant and they just flubbed it. The only reason I'm not inclined to say Niji messed up entirely is that no other liver has mentioned messing up with their taxes, just that they're annoying to do. Hell, Vox got his dad to help him because he didn't know what to do, so getting help for these things isn't out of the ordinary for them. I will say that I am confused as to why Niji didn't help him if he was in trouble, but I don't even know if he told them. He might have just been so stressed he didn't know what to do and went to friends first like he did when he was literally puking from nerves during the London trip. He didn't think to call anyone who was on the trip with him, he instead called Mika, who was in another country, for help.

But who knows, maybe he did ask management for help and they told him to fuck off, we won't know unless he talks about it more.

Horo7618

No one in particular
AFAIK vtubers are generally contractors, not employees - at least in the US that means taxes are 100% between you and the IRS (no withholding or W2), the company isn't involved at all.....

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Salado

AFAIK vtubers are generally contractors, not employees - at least in the US that means taxes are 100% between you and the IRS (no withholding or W2), the company isn't involved at all.....
The PC talents are contractors as far as I know (at least according to Pippa) but I also heard they have salaries (according to Pippa...) so who knows?

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Fox is playing that obscure rip-off of Duck Duck Goose.

Thats actually a really nice collab

Kilia from eien
Coni from idol
GX aura
Elia from the v-dere group

And more small vtubers.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Fuck you Looomi, Uruga's is playing the violin.
I'm biased toward Lumi, but I'm not a fan of Warcraft and am a big fan of instrument playing, especially violin, so this is an acceptable choice. Truthfully, it's the same choice I made. Sorry Lumi, but Uruka violin playing is still some of my favorite vtuber content.

Oh right, yeah, happy spooky month everyone.

Archive

:WHORE!!!:

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat

Salado

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Top Bottom