"We're going to go into the shower room with all the dead bodies... But wait a minute, that's a wooden door, I don't understand"Kirschey

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
She's not even really Australian, she's a chink invader.
All humans in australia are invaders, the true aboriginals are the great emu people, which, unlike the niggas who live in the bush and worship a rock, actually managed to btfo the whitey.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
What is with streamers and fucked up taxes

I don't know why he didn't just ask Vox for help. They live in the same country and earn about the same salary, so going to Vox would've made the whole process easier. Then again, he left his taxes to an accountant who fucked up, so he was probably like a fish out of water when it came to this stuff.
>Joins a company that shows him a bit of humanity and helps him out
>Vs the soulless husk JP corpo working to get Riku another luxury yacht
Kurosanji strikes again!
Kuro-Sanji.jpg

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I don't know why he didn't just ask Vox for help. They live in the same country and earn about the same salary, so going to Vox would've made the whole process easier. Then again, he left his taxes to an accountant who fucked up, so he was probably like a fish out of water when it came to this stuff.
Lmao at all the people in the comments noticing Niji being retarded

Although to be fair is it normal for JPN companies to even help with foreign Taxes??

I know Kiara hired an accountant herself, i dunno if its too much to do with Niji unless they refused to give him payment info or some shit

Last edited:

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
What is with streamers and fucked up taxes

tl;dr is Mysta got into a massive tax debt at Nijisanji which they didn't help him with. He asked for help from a bunch of people, of which Mouse and later Gunrun were the only ones to really respond and they helped him a ton. Resulting in him deciding to join Vshojo over going indie like he originally intended.

Chalk another point up on the "Niji is a black company" board. What the fuck is going on behind the scenes management and accounting-wise that so many talents keep having these problems?

Limkin

Chalk another point up on the "Niji is a black company" board. What the fuck is going on behind the scenes management and accounting-wise that so many talents keep having these problems?
Nothing is going on, that's kind of the entire problem. You ask for something - they ghost you. You ask someone else - how dare he questions my non-existant answer. You need help - lol, better chat in VC about BL with other members, time well spent. And if you raise a stink they have a dozen more replacements ready for you. The fact that they are willing to let go of their big cash earners with zero visible intent of resolving the problem is pretty telling of how little they care about continuity of the branch

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
must be backwards day are we really admitting vsho did something right?

If stream is to be believed I wonder why he had so much trouble getting others to help was he that disliked or did he only feel comfortable asking people who also can't do tax shit?

Eitherway Yamanbasanji the blackest company.

Anime Fan

Uruka's going to be streaming some violin karaoke soon.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Ayame Streams this month:1

Gura Streams this month:0
WE ARE ALMOST THERE NAKIRIGODS

2Snacks wonderful Peko animation

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
tl;dr is Mysta got into a massive tax debt at Nijisanji which they didn't help him with. He asked for help from a bunch of people, of which Mouse and later Gunrun were the only ones to really respond and they helped him a ton. Resulting in him deciding to join Vshojo over going indie like he originally intended.

Call me crazy but if it's tax debt, how would that be his employer's responsibility unless they bumbled something up on their end?:zaionwhatsgoingon:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
HimeMEATya Rie's mom would catch live crabs and cook them (not that weird since wed go catch crawdads). good first intro to meatya mom lets see what meat hime brings next time.

e:but yeah meatrie's mom was very reserved.
In one of her past appearances when Rie joked about you having to be rich to marry her mom, her mom was really quick to say "That's just a joke!". I though it was cute,
Update: it's sakanover, bros.
>Only one male the fans want on stream
>DENIED

Jelly why :fishmandispair:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Call me crazy but if it's tax debt, how would that be his employer's responsibility unless they bumbled something up on their end?:zaionwhatsgoingon:
Yeahhh... I'm gonna defend Niji again on this and say that they really have nothing to do with it unless we get more info, mysta seems like a menhera dramaqueen anyways so I am not too happy to take his word for granted, just watch him have another meltdown in Vshojo and burn any and all goodwill he has by the end of the year.

Good management right there, the only fags calling themselves "Pebblephiles" were /vt/ retards so I'm glad that has been nipped in the bud almost instantly.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
For someone as hyper autistic as Randon, I didn't expect such a cluster fuck of a desktop. Do people not know how to make folders for games?

Untitled.jpgUntitled2.jpg

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Congratulations, you've found the major difference between an employee and an independent contractor.

Employees, yes, they deal with that normally and pay the taxes for you. Independent contractors though, they give you the full sum and you're left to deal with the taxes yourself. Makes me think that Hololive tells their talents to find an account to help them deal with and manage it for them, because I've seen a clip from nearly every major HoloEN talking about their taxes and accountants. Hell, I think Calli accidentally paid her taxes twice the first year.

Makes me wonder if Niji doesn't fill their talents in fully with that kind of issues.
Edit:
Mysta/Kuro's British isn't he? In the UK the company does taxes first, not the employees. Only time you'd really be expected to do your own taxes is if you were self employed. With him having been working for Niji I'd assume he assumed they would either do it or at least provide an accountant.
Whether he hired an incompetent accountant or Niji did, it's not clear unless he volunteers more details, it's still a pretty bad look to have one of your most popular talents getting into massive financial problems and then being told "not our problem" by their employer even as they continue to earn off him. Especially when it's the head of a rival company who ends up spending 4 months working through his issues instead and ends up poaching the talent as a result.
Are the rules for independent contractors different in the UK? As I mentioned, Niji most likely just gives them the lump sum and lets the talents sort it out. It's also the reason most vtuber companies have no health insurance, contractor vs employee status.

Last edited:

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Mysta/Kuro's British isn't he? In the UK the company does taxes first, not the employees. Only time you'd really be expected to do your own taxes is if you were self employed. With him having been working for Niji I'd assume he assumed they would either do it or at least provide an accountant.
Whether he hired an incompetent accountant or Niji did, it's not clear unless he volunteers more details, it's still a pretty bad look to have one of your most popular talents getting into massive financial problems and then being told "not our problem" by their employer even as they continue to earn off him. Especially when it's the head of a rival company who ends up spending 4 months working through his issues instead and ends up poaching the talent as a result.

BEEG Booba Fishing

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

ogey_rrat

ogey

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide