"She said 'many many' I will give 'many many' because I don't know how 'many' is 'many'. Many many means many, right? It's always better to give morr than lass (Less) you know? One many is many, 'many many' is morr many"Kaela Kovalskia

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Since Proctor isn't streaming today, I'll snipe his time slot.
I want to set up the Fugi group chat source in OBS so I'll do doing call ins.
I'm not brave retarded enough to do this on YouTube.
If you can set up on Fugi to call in, it'd be appreciated.
https://reactive.fugi.tech/
Here's my current settings for reference.

It'll be in an hour.

Edit:
I'll post my discord server invite link in chat when live.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
that cool dotatuber I posted the other day is having a redesign right now!!!

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
My Troon Zoo was taken over by the zoophiles and now they are trying to breed to create the ultimate autist only guns can save me now.
Our hearts go out to Empty Inbox who's inbox definitly will not be flooded by people copying Dazzle
that cool dotatuber I posted the other day is having a redesign right now!!!

She does not say NYAet what's the point.

Not-Username

What is with streamers and fucked up taxes

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3
someone tell her that's not how shes supposed to eat dogs.

that people still bring it up tells me the marketing worked as intended. Also yes in some places wash (or rather rinse) your rice.

ive seen you use they instead of him her before dude it's not that uncommon if you want to call him a troon get real evidence please.

she probably does just that it does not necessarily mean joining Vsho it's a small jump to make but still a jump shes done stuff with lando before right not a stretch to assume they keep in tocuh.

Generic channel rules are generic and presumably copy pasted off a list somewhere.

Why are you guys looking for excuses to rag on him just do it no need to look for excuses he got one guy'd to deth it's funny laugh.

why are the backround dancers "attractive" someone spent time doing that and i want a awnser I need to find whos responsible and introduce them to pain.

no room space is too vast.

never heard of dead air then? or jsut snakes/lizards in general a lot are brown. Inland Taipan for instance.
I think you forgot were we are
This forum will hate anything that its faggy.Nothing personal against this dude
I checked other NijiMales rules and it doesnt look like a copypaste.The worst part its the JaniePower that he its gifting

The most recent Hologra is here

Korone Birthday its all pre-recorded but funny
1696173405493.png

Later we have Fubuku birthday 5th of October
Luna October 10
Ollie October 13
Rikka Anniv. October 20
Finally Mel October 31

TwoBit

Early Adopter

Korone its going to do a Cover of POLLYANNA ( I BELIEVE IN YOU)

I've always enjoyed hearing Korone sing this. It's not just because it's a great song, but her rendition of it really gives it that special touch. I'm glad Korone was able to record an official version for her channel and it actually came out great!

Adding this to my Shamefur Anime Girl playlist right now. :yubi:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Watched this stream. Here's an overview in case you didn't:
- Rie's mother seems nice and polite and spoke with a little broken Engrish. It doesn't appear that Rie got her brain damage from her mother.
- Rie's mother is single. Apparently a bunch of chat members cared about this, so I'll mention it in here in case "40 to 50-something Aussie Chink with broken Engrish" is your ideal woman.
- I can't work out whether her mother was nervous being on-stream for the first time, doesn't quite comprehend what's happening or was just holding back because she was on livestream. In any case, it's not as interesting a collab as I was hoping because her mother was strangely muted in her reactions.
- Apparently Rie's mother watches her streams occasionally. Think about that when she's being super (duper) degenerate or insane next time on stream.
- Rie started by introducing her mother to every Phase Connect talent, and makes sure to discuss their character design. Like, Iori was introduced a deer/assassin/maid. This is every bit as autistic as it sounds.
- We got a few clips of a few talents. It was a short stream and not enough time to get to everyone, let alone several clips of each talent.
- We got more confirmation that Gen 2 coffee flavours are on the way soon, including a Rie-themed coffee flavour (the specifics of what this flavour was wasn't mentioned).
- The funniest segment by far was when Rie played her smash or pass segment in front of her mother. Timestamped below:

It's nice that Rie gets along well with her mother but it wasn't the most compelling collab content. Maybe things will improve the next time they stream together, as Rie seemed to mention the idea in passing.

Unfortunately, I agree it wasn't as good as I was hoping for. One of the problems was that there was a lot of time of Rie scrolling through submitted videos to find one to play, and even blocks of silence as she was doing so. She didn't vet through them, nor did she have any organized. I guess she didn't have a lot of time for this stream, so she only ended up playing a handful of clips about the members. Some of the clips, arguably, weren't great ones to show to someone who doesn't know the girls either.

That being said, it was still a nice stream worth a watch. It's nice that Rie's mom is supportive of all of this. Hopefully, we'll get more of these.

It was posted earlier as a reminder of an upcoming stream, but wanted to highlight Miran is still streaming, singing and playing violin after 3 hours. As mentioned by plenty in the past, she's incredibly talented at both and has a great model and animations.

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
20231001_081706.jpg

HATERS WILL SAY FAUNICHU ISNT REAL
"Sweet and motherly."

Chris has moved from cucking Bob to cucking Saplings.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Since Proctor isn't streaming today, I'll snipe his time slot.
I want to set up the Fugi group chat source in OBS so I'll do doing call ins.
I'm not brave retarded enough to do this on YouTube.
If you can set up on Fugi to call in, it'd be appreciated.
https://reactive.fugi.tech/
Here's my current settings for reference.

It'll be in an hour.

Edit:
I'll post my discord server invite link in chat when live.

TVA corp debuts when? we have our own clippers, thhrang could be tva's xynchro

Koros Apogee

U22 (formed by Delta and Mitwun) posted their first cover song 'Ready Steady'.

Original for reference.

Limkin

The girl Axel collabed with released a duet cover of a song with very... interesting name to say the least

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Somebody needs to educate Pippa on Australia because this unbridled hate for it seems to be misplaced. It's a beautiful country with a wonderful culture and I'm starting to get really sick of this slander coming from her mouth.
I will never forgive you savage snowapes for massacring and subjugating the noble Aboriginal peoples of Australia. I hope you end up like South Africa!

You have a chance.
vivaldi_IPiPZ66ZyS.png
Step aside Proctor, let me show you how a real man does it :smugpipi:

Based Fishman putting those whores in their place :pippaseethe;

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I think you forgot were we are
This forum will hate anything that its faggy.Nothing personal against this dude
I checked other NijiMales rules and it doesnt look like a copypaste.The worst part its the JaniePower that he its gifting
Id be fine with it if they just stuck with haha hes a femboy because at least that's true.

Looks like a copy paste to me because these are the more or less standard rules ive seen on other "chat rules" i wouldin't know exactly where he copied them from but outside of the ordering ive seen them all more or less word for word.

To be clear im not saying he took them from vsho or ninjien id a quick google and i found like 2000000+ websites all offering "templates" to the stupid/lazy.

Salado

Somebody needs to educate Pippa on Australia because this unbridled hate for it seems to be misplaced. It's a beautiful country with a wonderful culture and I'm starting to get really sick of this slander coming from her mouth.
Extremely late, but she doesn't even know where Australia is.

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
I will never forgive you savage snowapes for massacring and subjugating the noble Aboriginal peoples of Australia. I hope you end up like South Africa!

Relax. Australia is just the Texas of Britain anyways.

soap suds

What is with streamers and fucked up taxes

I don't know why he didn't just ask Vox for help. They live in the same country and earn about the same salary, so going to Vox would've made the whole process easier. Then again, he left his taxes to an accountant who fucked up, so he was probably like a fish out of water when it came to this stuff.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Extremely late, but she doesn't even know where Australia is.
She knows Rie's from it, that's more than enough reason to hate it.

Top Bottom