"If your future girlfriend is going to swallow two burgers in front of you, never tell her that she's eating too much, pet her on the head, tell her you love her and offer her fries"Auri Lunami

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I present to you Sena. But from commiefornia.

A

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Korone its going to do a Cover of POLLYANNA ( I BELIEVE IN YOU)

This released and it is really fucking good. Fully animated with Earthbound assets. Nintendo must have approved it. Also, Korone's pronunciations were quite good for her. Good work, Doggo.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
I like Australia for their car culture, but other than that they strive to be as cucked as UK and NZ.
its amazingly annoying the only utes we got was some suburu pos and the camino.

Negzana

Kobo joined Kaela's raft stream. Kobo agreed to be Bijou's mom and Bijou agreed to be Kobo's mom. No, I don't know how it works. Kaela is there dumbfounded too. I'm just waiting for /vt/'s degenerates to come up with some stuff.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
America has the twenty-five year rule for imported cars. I think the best Aussie utes were in the 00's and 10's, but a ute from the late 90s would still be distinctive in the US without being insanely expensive. Like, you can get the below cars that are around 25 years old for around $3K AUD, or $2K USD (minus import costs and taxes).

IVzM.jpg

Holden-VS-COMMODORE-UTE-and-Alan-McKenzieLR.jpg

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

YOU TAKE THAT BACK ABOUT THE BRAT. Unless you were talking about the Baja, in which case, well, they tried.

Anyway, blame the assholes in Washington for why we can't have these things anymore.

famous artist pipkun

America has the twenty-five year rule for imported cars. I think the best Aussie utes were in the 00's and 10's, but a ute from the late 90s would still be distinctive in the US without being insanely expensive. Like, you can get the below cars that are around 25 years old for around $3K AUD, or $2K USD.

IVzM.jpg

Holden-VS-COMMODORE-UTE-and-Alan-McKenzieLR.jpg
2k for the car 8k for the import and emissions fees.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

niggaphil

Rule 1 of the universe: Chris WILL find a way to know about a fandom and WILL find a way to leave a mark in a way that harms the fandom in some way

Rule 2: DarkSydePhil will always outlive an online fandom and their hobby

2024 will have vtuber Chris chan destroy vtubers in the West and thus DSP outlives holoen
You forgot the Rule 3: Gunt is the saviour to save the white race by impregnanting every woman he met with his white cock :smugselen:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
She may be Vietnamese but she is a true white woman at heart
someone tell her that's not how shes supposed to eat dogs.
The one who we still can't forgive for his rice crimes
that people still bring it up tells me the marketing worked as intended. Also yes in some places wash (or rather rinse) your rice.
"THEY"
he's a turbo

ive seen you use they instead of him her before dude it's not that uncommon if you want to call him a troon get real evidence please.
I just always thought she was implying that she had some inside knowledge there, but I might be reading too much into it.
she probably does just that it does not necessarily mean joining Vsho it's a small jump to make but still a jump shes done stuff with lando before right not a stretch to assume they keep in tocuh.
love the rules of his channel, specially the no shipping one, bitch that did not save you when you were a Niji and worst of it you and her encouraged it

View attachment 47970
Generic channel rules are generic and presumably copy pasted off a list somewhere.

Why are you guys looking for excuses to rag on him just do it no need to look for excuses he got one guy'd to deth it's funny laugh.
Qrd rundown of Bae's 3D showcase
Life sized board game with FBK Soda and Shuba

Play Dice kick ass choreo
Nice guitar playing serenade of a song I don't know
Chiki chiki ban ban meme choreo
And capping it all off with One Punch Rat murdering Hero
Screenshot-20230930-211751.png

Oh and also a very nice minimalist street shirt
why are the backround dancers "attractive" someone spent time doing that and i want a awnser I need to find whos responsible and introduce them to pain.
View attachment 48004

Room for one more Council cape?
no room space is too vast.
Rie as much as I like you no Australia is a literal hell on earth

Have you ever seen your wildlife in there

You literally have a fucking fish that not only has one of the strongest camouflages in all of animal kingdom it also comes with spikes that not only fucking dig through your skin it also has neurotoxins that could flatline you in less than an hour

That specific shit violates the fundamental rule of the wild that the brighter stuff are the more poisonous they are
never heard of dead air then? or jsut snakes/lizards in general a lot are brown. Inland Taipan for instance.

famous artist pipkun

someone tell her that's not how shes supposed to eat dogs.

that people still bring it up tells me the marketing worked as intended. Also yes in some places wash (or rather rinse) your rice.

ive seen you use they instead of him her before dude it's not that uncommon if you want to call him a troon get real evidence please.

she probably does just that it does not necessarily mean joining Vsho it's a small jump to make but still a jump shes done stuff with lando before right not a stretch to assume they keep in tocuh.

Generic channel rules are generic and presumably copy pasted off a list somewhere.

Why are you guys looking for excuses to rag on him just do it no need to look for excuses he got one guy'd to deth it's funny laugh.

why are the backround dancers "attractive" someone spent time doing that and i want a awnser I need to find whos responsible and introduce them to pain.

no room space is too vast.

never heard of dead air then? or jsut snakes/lizards in general a lot are brown. Inland Taipan for instance.
copper heads are brown too.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Announcement (2).jpg

tl;dr
I'm taking care of some shit, I'm not sure how busy or onine-available I will be. Best case - shit goes as usual, no difference to you guys. Worst case - I'll be offline for those 10 days. Might be longer, might be shorter. Take care!

EDIT: In case if someone is wondering what I'm doing IRL, warning - it's pretty boring and off-topic
:smugpipi:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

famous artist pipkun

View attachment 48044

tl;dr
I'm taking care of some shit, I'm not sure how busy or onine-available I will be. Best case - shit goes as usual, no difference to you guys. Worst case - I'll be offline for those 10 days. Might be longer, might be shorter. Take care!

EDIT: In case if someone is wondering what I'm doing IRL, warning - it's pretty boring and off-topic
Rip. Having a catheder is no fun.

UberSoldat

Onolumi plays a horror game with a heart rate monitor. Knowing her track record, turning down your volume is advisable.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
View attachment 48044

tl;dr

:cursedbae::cursedbae::cursedbae:

Empty inbox is going to reincarnate on Varis forum as the official recap guy.

:cursedbae::cursedbae::cursedbae:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Empty Inbox hates us, bros...it's over...

Top Bottom