"My theory is, once my mouth is reset back to normal, then the mountain dew might taste too sweet"Fujikura Uruka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Negzana

Watame has a habit of teasing stuff in her Membership Wallpapers. The last time she did something similar it was counting down to her first Solo Live, if I remember correctly. And since a few months ago, numbers have again been popping up on each of her wallpapers counting down to something. The wallpaper she released today had the number 3 in it. So it's entirely possible this announcement is related to that. That's all I'll say in the matter since Watame is probably the member I'm most loyal to and least inclined to share membership info about. :watamelon:

i%27ll-kill-you-tim-robinson.gif
In Minecraft
I'm part of membersheep (Basically anyone who watches Watame is lol) but I haven't been looking at her wallpapers lately rip. I should check

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Rikka with a big singing project, it's like a singing competition. Date: 10/7 1800 JST.

Participants
Suisei, Shishigami Leona, Utai Meika, Hizuki Yui, Tokino Sora, Kaminari Qpi, HACHI, Virtual Gorilla, and Underbar.

Just adding the extra info, Rikka and Suisei won't be singing there since they'll act as MC
The announcement stream also informed the outline of the event, no judges and one of the two songs to be perform will be predetermined based on a list he showed on stream
Rikka ch.律可 - 【重大企画発表!!】年単位で温めてた企画がついに!!!※声帯治療中のため小声【律可ホロスターズ】#りつすた [ifYsbmPZSVE - 711x400 - 5...png

Limkin

Yeah the character voices might fuck people up but most vtubers don't have a fake voice. I just don't see flesh ones take voice breaks. Does it happen?
The ones I follow do go outside and semi regularly take breaks due to cold. Vtubers often push through until they can't speak at all or stay in home. So they don't necessarily take breaks for this, but they do let their voice rest even if involuntarily way more often. Also it's partially why there is so much react streamers, as you don't have to speak nearly as much

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
@Azehara Hi wdymbt

Screenshot_20231001-081123_X.jpg

Oh also.
20231001_081706.jpg

HATERS WILL SAY FAUNICHU ISNT REAL

USS IOWA

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Watched this stream. Here's an overview in case you didn't:
- Rie's mother seems nice and polite and spoke with a little broken Engrish. It doesn't appear that Rie got her brain damage from her mother.
- Rie's mother is single. Apparently a bunch of chat members cared about this, so I'll mention it in here in case "40 to 50-something Aussie Chink with broken Engrish" is your ideal woman.
- I can't work out whether her mother was nervous being on-stream for the first time, doesn't quite comprehend what's happening or was just holding back because she was on livestream. In any case, it's not as interesting a collab as I was hoping because her mother was strangely muted in her reactions.
- Apparently Rie's mother watches her streams occasionally. Think about that when she's being super (duper) degenerate or insane next time on stream.
- Rie started by introducing her mother to every Phase Connect talent, and makes sure to discuss their character design. Like, Iori was introduced a deer/assassin/maid. This is every bit as autistic as it sounds.
- We got a few clips of a few talents. It was a short stream and not enough time to get to everyone, let alone several clips of each talent.
- We got more confirmation that Gen 2 coffee flavours are on the way soon, including a Rie-themed coffee flavour (the specifics of what this flavour was wasn't mentioned).
- The funniest segment by far was when Rie played her smash or pass segment in front of her mother. Timestamped below:

It's nice that Rie gets along well with her mother but it wasn't the most compelling collab content. Maybe things will improve the next time they stream together, as Rie seemed to mention the idea in passing.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Watched this stream. Here's an overview in case you didn't:
- Rie's mother seems nice and polite and spoke with a little broken Engrish. It doesn't appear that Rie got her brain damage from her mother.
- Rie's mother is single. Apparently a bunch of chat members cared about this, so I'll mention it in here in case "40 to 50-something Aussie Chink with broken Engrish" is your ideal woman.
- I can't work out whether her mother was nervous being on-stream for the first time, doesn't quite comprehend what's happening or was just holding back because she was on livestream. In any case, it's not as interesting a collab as I was hoping because her mother was strangely muted in her reactions.
- Apparently Rie's mother watches her streams occasionally. Think about that when she's being super (duper) degenerate or insane next time on stream.
- Rie started by introducing her mother to every Phase Connect talent, and makes sure to discuss their character design. Like, Iori was introduced a deer/assassin/maid. This is every bit as autistic as it sounds.
- We got a few clips of a few talents. It was a short stream and not enough time to get to everyone, let alone several clips of each talent.
- We got more confirmation that Gen 2 coffee flavours are on the way soon, including a Rie-themed coffee flavour (the specifics of what this flavour was wasn't mentioned).
- The funniest segment by far was when Rie played her smash or pass segment in front of her mother. Timestamped below:

It's nice that Rie gets along well with her mother but it wasn't the most compelling collab content. Maybe things will improve the next time they stream together, as Rie seemed to mention the idea in passing.

HimeMEATya Rie's mom would catch live crabs and cook them (not that weird since wed go catch crawdads). good first intro to meatya mom lets see what meat hime brings next time.

e:but yeah meatrie's mom was very reserved.

Last edited:

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
New Watame outfit! The countdown must be unrelated to this announcement.

【重大告知がしたい!】告知前に歌うぞ~~~~!!!!【角巻わため_ホロライブ4期生】 55-1 screenshot.png

Negzana

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

You almost got me but I checked Chris's Twitter feed and that's not there. The all-digital art was my first clue, but I was at first willing to accept Chris picked up some new art techniques since his release.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Oh also.
View attachment 48038

HATERS WILL SAY FAUNICHU ISNT REAL
You almost got me but I checked Chris's Twitter feed and that's not there. The all-digital art was my first clue, but I was at first willing to accept Chris picked up some new art techniques since his release.
I am not a religious man, but I will now thank every God in possible existence that he hasn't found vtubers yet. And then I will curse them all once he inevitably does..

niggaphil

I am not a religious man, but I will now thank every God in possible existence that he hasn't found vtubers yet. And then I will curse them all once he inevitably does..
Now the trolls might brainwashed chris-chan into debuting as Sonichu Vtuber, and claimed that he had successfully performed the dimensional merge, and turn into the CPU god

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Oga, that thumbnail, please, bro...
:whatastory:

Negzana

Rule 1 of the universe: Chris WILL find a way to know about a fandom and WILL find a way to leave a mark in a way that harms the fandom in some way

Rule 2: DarkSydePhil will always outlive an online fandom and their hobby

2024 will have vtuber Chris chan destroy vtubers in the West and thus DSP outlives holoen

Towle

Sometimes I'm really surprised when I look at posters here who I thought have been around for way longer and I see that they're from like April or something.
Wasn't it around April when Homeland was very hard to use or even reach?
Rie lIve NOW! Don't lewd her mom, please be respectful.

So is it worth rewatching?
Somebody needs to educate Pippa on Australia because this unbridled hate for it seems to be misplaced. It's a beautiful country with a wonderful culture and I'm starting to get really sick of this slander coming from her mouth.
I like Australia for their car culture, but other than that they strive to be as cucked as UK and NZ.

Top Bottom