"Where's the money, Froot?"Kirschey

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

No Name

Somebody needs to educate Pippa on Australia because this unbridled hate for it seems to be misplaced. It's a beautiful country with a wonderful culture and I'm starting to get really sick of this slander coming from her mouth.
Australia is the reminder to humanity that God doesn't love us.
Didgeridoos are pretty good though.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
I mean, can you blame him? Fujos are the fucking worst.

Edit: And this had been noticed by a few people, but Sayu's donothon had some scheduling issues and people that were supposed to show up not show up. Well it turns out there's a reason for that.

Archive

This also feeds more into the innovators rat.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Edit: And this had been noticed by a few people, but Sayu's donothon had some scheduling issues and people that were supposed to show up not show up. Well it turns out there's a reason for that.

Archive

I've been wondering why kson never mentioned their collab while the subathon was ongoing. I guess this explains it.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Shut up, rie, you all are a bunch of british criminal descendants who stole the abrooriginal lands
She's not even really Australian, she's a chink invader.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Patiently waiting for the assistant to release the Google doc on the matter.
:BijouBijou:

Clip tax:

:BijouBijou:

Ohhhhh, 'pebble-pile', I saw someone saying 'pebblephile' earlier.
And was this posted here? Searching didn't find it...

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

so what, no shiina animation?
This brings up a couple questions and really management should post something at this point. Saying it's an update would imply it wasn't the same reason they didn't release the Shiina video (and Iori posted the skeb after anyways). This also brings the promise of 2 additional skebs from Shiina into question: are they going to be canceled now because of this update? I think one of those new managers should write up little tweet explaining the whole thing. Also if they
are going to tell talents to tell viewers to complain to management, management needs start responding to complaints.

:fishfry::fishmandispair:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Lumi has already infected Jean with a retard hat

Sven

Somebody needs to educate Pippa on Australia because this unbridled hate for it seems to be misplaced. It's a beautiful country with a wonderful culture and I'm starting to get really sick of this slander coming from her mouth.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Ohhhhh, 'pebble-pile', I saw someone saying 'pebblephile' earlier.
And was this posted here? Searching didn't find it...

I swear it was supposed to be Pebblephile at some point, but it sounds like "pile" here. Almost wonder if she had been saying pile all along and everyone else got it wrong.

Edit:
She's not even really Australian, she's a chink invader.
Imagine living in Australia and being Chinese without the one thing that makes up for both the other two things: the accent.
:painpeko:

niggaphil

Imagine living in Australia and being Chinese without the one thing that makes up for both the other two things: the accent.
:painpeko:
Sounds like you are mocking your oshi :smugselen:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Rie as much as I like you no Australia is a literal hell on earth

Have you ever seen your wildlife in there

You literally have a fucking fish that not only has one of the strongest camouflages in all of animal kingdom it also comes with spikes that not only fucking dig through your skin it also has neurotoxins that could flatline you in less than an hour

That specific shit violates the fundamental rule of the wild that the brighter stuff are the more poisonous they are

God's Strongest Dragoon

Apparently Sakana is currently in Japan according to Lumi. Doing some work to set up the JPs in Gen 3 possibly?

niggaphil

Apparently Sakana is currently in Japan according to Lumi. Doing some work to set up the JPs in Gen 3 possibly?
Maybe he is going to Red light district and get some hookers, proving that he is NOT GAY. Yesterday @The Proctor believed that Fishman is GAY after listen to his speech and accent :smugselen:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
The show had the "Archie Bunker" problem. They made a character they didn't like and tried to mock him and his ideology by making him a turbo-stereotype. He ended up being one of the most popular characters in the show.

It's like how leftist comic book writers will manage to get their hands on the Punisher. They'll try to make him a monster but they end up making him super based. It's really fucking funny how often that happens.

I disagree. Archie Bunker was a liked character not just because of his funny malapropisms and ideas, but that his prejudices didn't come from hate, but from ignorance and a hard upbringing. On the other hand, Mike "Meathead" Stivic, the ultra-liberal, is a disliked character. While Archie was able to bend occasionally (especially after Edith died), Mike was just as stubborn as Archie in his beliefs and often would be wrong as often as right. And in the end, he cheated on Gloria and divorced her to live on a commune. What a creep.

Limkin

If PC members want lewds of themselves I am sure there are enough people willing to fix it for them. I don't get why you would need to commission it when all they need is to ask for it and describe their fetishes in details (the ones who didn't do it already that is)

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Australia's great, we dump our prisoners there sometimes.

This brings up a couple questions and really management should post something at this point. Saying it's an update would imply it wasn't the same reason they didn't release the Shiina video (and Iori posted the skeb after anyways). This also brings the promise of 2 additional skebs from Shiina into question: are they going to be canceled now because of this update? I think one of those new managers should write up little tweet explaining the whole thing. Also if they
are going to tell talents to tell viewers to complain to management, management needs start responding to complaints.

:fishfry::fishmandispair:
If PC members want lewds of themselves I am sure there are enough people willing to fix it for them. I don't get why you would need to commission it when all they need is to ask for it and describe their fetishes in details (the ones who didn't do it already that is)
The problem is they were donation rewards, which means the promises were made before the commissions and then cancellations happened. If management had a problem with lewd content they had a long time to intervene, but decided to wait until the money was in and the work was done to shoot it down.

There are valid reasons why a corporation wouldn't want to officially endorse sexually explicit material, but that call should have been made much earlier. The inconsistency here is incredibly unprofessional.

Top Bottom