"Just stop being European. That would solve most of your problems."Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
If PC members want lewds of themselves I am sure there are enough people willing to fix it for them. I don't get why you would need to commission it when all they need is to ask for it and describe their fetishes in details (the ones who didn't do it already that is)
Because I guess they thought it would be a good reward for donation goals. I don't really know if they each thought it up or why though. IIRC Shiina and Rie were just mid level goals, not sure about the others. What I think is weird though is that PC already DID pay for official hard core skebs, so although there are obvious reasons to not do this, THEY ALREADY DID it several times. They also already had a couple sponsorships after/during doing so. It makes sense and also doesn't make any sense.
:fishmandispair:

Zapan1984

Saw now this Clip. For people that do know the Timeline of him being done with Niji, does fit the at least half year?

Not-Username

Saw now this Clip. For people that do know the Timeline of him being done with Niji, does fit the at least half year?

Yes, more than half a year

Zapan1984

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
I was watching a Turkey Tom video and I heard this:

It's uncanny, right? That accent combined with that laugh? I wonder if that kind of inhale laugh is just common among brits?

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

It's uncanny, right? That accent combined with that laugh? I wonder if that kind of inhale laugh is just common among brits?

Man, the compilation sounds even more like him.

He could just be northern irish, and i wasn't joking when i said every irish sounds the same

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

So, how often do you guys think of the Roman Empire?

I kinda like this Wilson guy. That one "Holy" is going to leave a million Romaboos in a catatonic state.

If he follows this up by calling the Byzantines "Greek", I'm going to oshi.
So, to bring this back for a bit...

Rome Autism.png
She's become either 41-42 or 42-43
Supreme regent of hagdom.
Birthdate Oct. 08th, 1985 doesn't really match up with that?
Rie as much as I like you no Australia is a literal hell on earth

Have you ever seen your wildlife in there
Reminder that Australia's wildlife is so pathetic, it was overran by rabbits.

And just about any old world animal that made it onto its shores, really.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
He could just be northern irish, and i wasn't joking when i said every irish sounds the same
I'm not saying that they're the same person, I just thought it was really funny when I heard it.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

tag him, pussy
@The Proctor

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

Stunned But Dumb

ahh good but still amusing having your next Model already created and you are still on the old Job :whatastory:
Nah, its like doing interviews for a new job right after you punch out of your current job. Don't want a gap in income

Zapan1984

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Takamori will feast on crepes at 7PM JST.

Re:AcT's Nekono Yukino singing at the same time.

There's a JP Vsinger who also sings English songs Sugarock, will be singing at 9PM JST.

Found out about her last year collabing with my reincarnated oshi. She also did not know mammoths are already extinct.

VSPo's seiso rep using the word birthing while playing Apex.

So, how often do you guys think of the Roman Empire?

More and more often as I get more into historical stuff.

Also I don't watch Parks and Recreation but I know about it because that's what people talk about when drinking/reviewing Lagavulin 16.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
New Anon cooking VOD

Some upcoming Karaoke streams as well

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

Clock if it was already posted but Watame is doing a karaoke then announcement. Maybe a new costume or something? I haven't been keeping tabs on what's going on

Watame has a habit of teasing stuff in her Membership Wallpapers. The last time she did something similar it was counting down to her first Solo Live, if I remember correctly. And since a few months ago, numbers have again been popping up on each of her wallpapers counting down to something. The wallpaper she released today had the number 3 in it. So it's entirely possible this announcement is related to that. That's all I'll say in the matter since Watame is probably the member I'm most loyal to and least inclined to share membership info about. :watamelon:
I can't belive Water-May announced she's leaving Hololive to persue her dreams as an adult film star.
i%27ll-kill-you-tim-robinson.gif
In Minecraft

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
While searching for Pippa mentions on YouTube, I found a vtuber that makes pens and other neat stuff stuff.

She has her own website and everything!
Also @BunhongTokki I found some new competition for you.

Last edited:

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Rikka with a big singing project, it's like a singing competition. Date: 10/7 1800 JST.

Participants
Suisei, Shishigami Leona, Utai Meika, Hizuki Yui, Tokino Sora, Kaminari Qpi, HACHI, Virtual Gorilla, and Underbar.

Edit: I fucked up, Suisei is an MC with Rikka
Just adding the extra info, Rikka and Suisei won't be singing there since they'll act as MC
The announcement stream also informed the outline of the event, no judges and one of the two songs to be perform will be predetermined based on a list he showed on stream

BTW, he is also struggling with vocal cord issues. I refuse to believe that XQC or other ridiculously long streaming fleshfucks don't strain their voice as much. WTF is the issue?
Your average fleshstreamer has two voice-related tasks:
  • Talk
  • Overreact, which may include screaming
Your average corpo vtuber has those and also:
  • Sing
  • Maintain a character voice, also known as "Sound like a cartoon character instead of a human"
That last one is the fucking killer, remember when Suisei got told by her doctor she has to stop this fucking character voice shit because it's murdering her?

And among corpos they pretty much all do it, in Holo I know of only Marine and Miko that supposedly get told to not go out in public because they don't bother to do much of a character voice.

You might ask "Then why don't pro VAs face the same problems?" And while I don't have full education on how they operate, I can take a guess that because they work in terms of two four hour sessions in a booth in a week maybe once a month, and I remember hearing that plenty have routines like teas and throat exercises that they can successfully mitigate the problem.

Yeah the character voices might fuck people up but most vtubers don't have a fake voice. I just don't see flesh ones take voice breaks. Does it happen?

Last edited:
Top Bottom