"Miko is black inside."Tsukumo Sana

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Yeah sure menhera cat-rabbit, I'll give you an industry change.
Maybe, just maybe, idiotic 1view indies could... idk...? STOP. FALLING. FOR. SHADY. FUCKING. CORPO. SCAMS?! Maybe people SHOULD read their fucking contracts through with their lawyer, and maybe get it through their damn heads that when you sign with an agency, no matter how unprofessional it may seem, it's still a god damn job? This isn't a hobby, or some fun little gig that you do to feel liked, THIS IS A JOB, and until idiots stop falling for some chink with a bunch of money to spare trying to make a personal harem of e-girls, this will not stop happening.
let's assume they do. Would that stop any corpo with infinity more money and time to know the loopholes of it's own contract? Any corporation with the intent to be as scummy as possible will find ways to do it without a contract breech some are even designed in such a way that they get to pull all sorts of mean spirited bullshit and you can't do shit about it without having to pay the fine. Aka the same thing we all assume is Keeping Ahri from just quitting outright.
I'm obviously not, I literally called it a scam. But I can't blame the snake-oil salesman if people keep giving him business willingly.

Let me just rephrase my statement as an easy question to get my point across: How does WACTOR still get applications?
Seemingly good UPFRONT Terms for people desperate for any way to make enough money to eat that month that plus WACTOR still being in business "it can't be that bad people still work there they still exist " even when your business opportunities are not extremely limited that tends to be how people think.

Well I didn't even mention her, sure she's the topic of conversation atm but my statement was directed at that tweet by not-yuri about the industry as a whole.
In my thought process there is no real way to stop this black company business unless people stop falling for it, since I seriously doubt that there's gonna be a vtuber union or something like that and legal action is both tricky against bodies in other countries and favors corps over individuals while also not being up to date with the virtual landscape.

The akio girl's statement says a lot to me about the mindset of that company, they act like she has absolutely no leverage in their relationship, they command and she follows. It strikes me as weird because normally the talent should have SOME kind of leverage, my only explanation for this is that the company treats their talent as absolutely replaceable, because they know (or at least think) they can just pull another clueless nobody from the pile to replace them once the originals get tired of the shit. It logically stems from the problem I laid out above.

This is just what I get from this whole debacle, I don't blame her nor did I ever claim to.
I mean WACTOR still exists somehow.

I get your speaking generally but these companies EXIST to screw the workers over and somehow make profit off it.

USS IOWA

Oh yeah Kiara Space. She almost went bankrupt because the tax person made a mistake.

Edit: I know the source of her financial woes, Her accountant is a woman, I believe Kiara would be the first left leaning libertarian in the near future.

Last edited:

Negzana

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I don't know if this is a guerilla, but I didn't see it mentioned anywhere, so; Bae's doing an unarchived karaoke in 2 1/2 hours from now. Gee, Shouldn't she be resting for her 3d showcase? (parts of hers might be live since she is in Japan)

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
And there is new video at official channel that i can't understand. New music group? Just roleplay?
It's a new voicepack
Several of the EN/ID girls participated this time (including Kaela), there's also ReGloss girls

Also has anyone broken over the 3k score mark on the watermelon game yet?
So far the highest score I found was made by Rikka, one of the Holostars JP guy at 3705

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
vshojo's initial conception was not this direction. i can see this being part of the reason why veibae, silver, and nyanners left.

any recent investment in their musical talents is recent development.
Again at least 2/3 of those are musically inclined so doubtful

PekoWick

It's a new voicepack
Several of the EN/ID girls participated this time (including Kaela), there's also ReGloss girls

Also has anyone broken over the 3k score mark on the watermelon game yet?
So far the highest score I found was made by Rikka, one of the Holostars JP guy at 3705

Suisei(offstream) and Matsuri

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
VSpo's Tachibana Hinano is singing.

774's Kanade Kanon's new 3D stream starting any time soon.

Furen starting her court session in Ace Attorney.

Do you think Ribbon will be back?
Not sure really, Re:AcT's announcement is graduation but from Else's stream description it's more she's retiring from activities. I don't really follow her much but if you notice her circle of friends promoting a new Vtuber somewhere in the future that might be a point of reference. I found out about my reincarnated oshi that way.
Her and Riri and some of the best vsinging indies around, have a beautiful pairing

Speaking of Riri, she is crowdfunding her 3D. Here is the link

I hope the kickstarter goes well. 3D is pretty much a major goal for indie and it opens up so many avenues. Invitations to events will come (Else's end of year Shinkai Fes for example, the Music Verse event Towa, Sei, Harusaruhi, Suu, and 2/3 of La Priere is in today as well). Also considering the networking and relationships she has made with holo, I wouldn't be surprised if someone like Calli invites her to a 3D event just like Boogey-Voxx back then.

Ui-mama explaining how loli-Ui came to be.

UberSoldat

Juncker up with some CS2 with friends including Wishy

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
vshojo's initial conception was not this direction. i can see this being part of the reason why veibae, silver, and nyanners left.

any recent investment in their musical talents is recent development.
Except Silver was happy to participate in the singing dancing stuff and before the shitshow was working on more dance stuff and Nyanners made several songs (shitposts sure but still songs) Your conclusion is based off lies you told yourself.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
>a bunch of men can't be on screen without some BLtards shipping them
I miss when tumblr was an effective containment site
Pft. It broke containment when the MCU became a thing. It broke containment with Evangelion. It broke containment with Star Trek. It always broke containment when something was popular.

And I do mean always. Columbo? The 1970s detective series?

It's got slash fiction, too.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Rie and her mom are going to be doing a stream today reacting to Phase Connect vtubers. Place your bets on whether or not her mom name doxes or location doxes her on accident!

Stunned But Dumb

So, I'm trying to find a picture Yuri/Nano made back when she was in Phase and tried the Wayback machine to look at her twitter account. It didn't work and the pic is probably lost (the tweet was posted on the site, but never archived) but while looking I looked up Thevirtualasylum.com and 20 years ago I guess this was an A-Team fan site
Useless info, but neat I thought. You can actually look around quite a lot.

Here's a Doppio clip

Short

God Damn the Sun
So, I'm trying to find a picture Yuri/Nano made back when she was in Phase and tried the Wayback machine to look at her twitter account. It didn't work and the pic is probably lost
What picture?

Limkin

Rie and her mom are going to be doing a stream today reacting to Phase Connect vtubers. Place your bets on whether or not her mom name doxes or location doxes her on accident!
The mom has a cuter model than a daughter. Is she single btw? Asking for a friend

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
The mom has a cuter model than a daughter. Is she single btw? Asking for a friend
She's single and ready to mingle! If Australian chinks are your thing.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Remember, you're there to see  her not her mom :smugpipi:

Last edited:

Horo7618

No one in particular
She's not dead yet.....
1696075491483.png

Stunned But Dumb

What picture?

The Phase connect height chart edited to go by head size instead of their official numbers. Here's the official chart

Later on, Yuri posted a revised version. You can see some posters react to it later that day in that thread actually. But without her twitter, I think that pic is lost for good

Short

God Damn the Sun
The Phase connect height chart edited to go by head size instead of their official numbers. Here's the official chart

Later on, Yuri posted a revised version. You can see some posters react to it later that day in that thread actually. But without her twitter, I think that pic is lost for good
lol that was easy
2023-09-30 adwdawdawda.png

1676843389751249.jpg

Also found the tweet on the Phase discord
2023-09-30 dawdawdawda.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom