"You have to continue searching for the biggest nuts you can get"Ayunda Risu

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
So wait, who's V-Dere, and why would they be worth caring about? Looks like yet another generic group, what makes them stand out compared to others?
GSS won't shut up about them.

Jokes aside They are the 3rd gen of Production Kawaii that walked after (ASSUMPTION) Bad contracts and lack of promotion (ASSUMPTION END) I think Mozu is also a Cyberlive survivor along with one of the others.

It's basically an indie start up otherwise supposedly Mozu is in charge which makes her the first talent to run the thing and do videos as a talent which might be insightful.

Already beating LewdFauna not that it was a high bar to clear.
Sakana has a response to the AkioAir story:

Fishman circling them sinking ships we sure hes not a shark?

Last edited:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

I miss her...
I am also suffering from severe dork withdrawal, please don't sent meds.

Speaking of meds, she posted yesterday that she might have asthma, who knows? (not the doctors, but they can just guess and throw drugs at her)

Just imagine; she might have to start carrying an inhaler, as if she could get any cuter or more dorky.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
She has the pipes

She streams in JP but her English reminds me of ESL Europeans.

Her and Riri and some of the best vsinging indies around, have a beautiful pairing

Speaking of Riri, she is crowdfunding her 3D. Here is the link

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Look at this goofball.

I've watched multiple PC talents jong for like a month and I still have no idea what this is.

1696059116287.png

Attachments

• I'm not Reading That.jpg
    I'm not Reading That.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 33

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I have to say I'm more than impressed with Bijou. The girl has done back to back 12 hours streams and still managed to stick to her schedule. She's one of the strongest and most consistent streamers in not only Advent but in all of Hololive English.
EN Kaela. Bless her.

It was fucking highlighted at the top of the page also you dont learn nothing Yamanbas
View attachment 47791
[/SPOILER]
Remember the braptuber Ame that wanted to join Nijisanji? Maybe this is her chance to join a black company.

vshojo's initial conception was not this direction. i can see this being part of the reason why veibae, silver, and nyanners left.

any recent investment in their musical talents is recent development.
I dont know. I feel like SIlver wouldve been into the whole singing and shit.

Jokes aside They are the 3rd gen of Production Kawaii that walked after (ASSUMPTION) Bad contracts and lack of promotion (ASSUMPTION END) I think Mozu is also a Cyberlive survivor along with one of the others.

It's basically an indie start up otherwise supposedly Mozu is in charge which makes her the first talent to run the thing and do videos as a talent which might be insightful.
Pretty sure Mozu was independent and she had a similar wild/feral short-stack'd model. Dont remember the exact name but I'm pretty sure it had 4 letters and the name started with a G. Gezu or something. In Kawaii she was Sawa Safari and she had a similar "feral" aesthetic and it seems to be her go-to look since her new model is also similar. When they left Kawaii, all of the girls got temporary pre-made models (the ones you can buy fairly cheaply) until they commissioned their official models plus set up their shit to re-debut.

Interesting fact, her model can go fully nude. Back in Kawaii she used to do "Sauna/Hotsprings" streams and she managed to edit her model to make it look as if she was nude on the springs. I guess now she doesnt have to edit the model. Inb4 she fucks up a toggle and pulls a Fairy Ichika and ends up flashing the stream.

Back in May 1, 2023, shortly after the Kawaii shitshow, I clipped her while she sang the US anthem

Clip tax, Mozu's deep voice:

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
There is a Thread for the AkioAIR drama. Better compile all the info on this thread

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Miran karaoke stream

New Pmaru MV as well

Last edited:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Cat having a VRChat stream

DanishCookies

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Kson getting to see her model in the video game 'Like a Dragon 8' for the first time, pretty neat

thirteenorphans

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Bakatare "Have a nice day!" Watch it now :amegunl: Sadly no EN subtitles yet.
1696068696392.png

I am not familiar with her past life, but I hope she doesn't burn out. She has pretty bad eating habits, from what I have seen, and has been kinda fucking up her sleeping schedule with the longer streams and weird stream times for Baldur's gate. She is an MMO player, though, so maybe she is cut from the same cloth as Kaela and is just built different.
:BijouBijou:
1696068170126.png

Last edited:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Cute little dino from Poland streaming

And there is new video at official channel that i can't understand. New music group? Just roleplay?

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Stunned But Dumb

And there is new video at official channel that i can't understand. New music group? Just roleplay?
Voice packs themed around the talents just before the world ends

Top Bottom