"Oh my god no let me clarify before I peace out, not actually 'lean...' just hit the drankies....I need to learn the actual meanings of some of these new age words lmao"Mori Calliope

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA SPICA

God's Strongest Dragoon

FUCK THIS GAME, PIECES OF SHIT CAN BE THE WORST PLAYERS IN EXISTENCE AND STILL COME IN FIRST PLACE! IT'S NOT FAIR!
It would be one thing if the worst player comes in first place but the supposed best player coming in last at the same time makes me think you just suck at Jong.
Let me rephrase this:
YOU LOST TO KANEKO LUMI, THE WHITE GIRL WITH NO EXPERIENCE WITH THE CHINESE TILE GAME

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Mozu sang Snake Eater during the debut if anyone missed it. Timestamped to the moment it started.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
18 minutes! Come and watch for the winners POV for the best jongger in Phase! Be prepared for some big dubs!
:nolanbean:

Superduper took off again to try to mimic Rie's streaming schedule, but jokes on them, Rie is fucking missing! Again!

:Zaion-HAHAFAYAH:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Aviel is throwing around his shekels again. I'm not sure if $1 per 1000 views is a good rate but I guess if you think of it as a bonus to the monetization, it's okay?

Archive

It's not a great rate on its own (on the lower end of possible CPM rates) but on top of existing YouTube revenue it's not bad. For popular clip channels it's a better deal than being commissioned to make clips for the talent/corpo's channels since it lets them hold at least a bit of ownership over it to keep the passive revenue coming, rather than being paid a flat rate then forgotten about.

The problem with this arrangement is that they're obviously not going to approve anything that's not good optics. You'd be letting a big nose man dictate how you run your own channel, which is not an arrangement I'd personally be happy about.
Getting paid extra for clipping isn't a bad deal, but it takes just as much time to clip an Idol Corp member as, say, a Hololive member, but obviously a Hololive clip is going to get a lot more views and pay a lot more for what's essentially the same amount of effort, even with Aviel's bonus added in. If you're clipping Idol Corp, you're doing it for the love of the talents and maybe the corpo. The extra money is good PR and a nice little bonus for those already clipping Idol Corp but if I were a clipper, I wouldn't let it influence who I was clipping already.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
I would never wear it in public but the pastelmelon Ami hoodie is the nicest quality chuuba merch I have bought. They have just changed their materials though so it might not be as good as they where.
The Ami hoodie is my favorite merch buy. It's the comfiest hoodie I own and it's Ami..so it's cute.
Gyaru bibi is official
View attachment 47748
Why would you post this? You understand you've effectively graduated her..right? There's a predator in this forest and you've just dangled his favorite food in front of his face.

Stunned But Dumb

This should be fun... tomorrow... It's a Serina and Abi 3d Collab

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Getting paid extra for clipping isn't a bad deal, but it takes just as much time to clip an Idol Corp member as, say, a Hololive member, but obviously a Hololive clip is going to get a lot more views and pay a lot more for what's essentially the same amount of effort, even with Aviel's bonus added in. If you're clipping Idol Corp, you're doing it for the love of the talents and maybe the corpo. The extra money is good PR and a nice little bonus for those already clipping Idol Corp but if I were a clipper, I wouldn't let it influence who I was clipping already.
While somewhat true, Holo clips are saturated and there are a few big channels that are the go-to for them. Smaller channels get drowned out. Additionally, if you are not one of those main channels there is a big chance that someone clicks on watches the first 15 seconds because you are not a big clipper and go check something else. Having a fairly loyal clip-watching community for a smaller Vtuber guarantees that a good number of them will watch, share, and promote your clips. Honestly, it's pretty great since they say they will help promote your clips. Look at someone like NotTheo.

If I wasn't looking to start making content at the end of the year I would've accepted. I will still clip them whenever I can but like most other Vtubers I am not an active watcher, I just catch a stream or two a week.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Sorry, give it a sec.

Archive

NoEROjm.gif

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
For context, the girls could perform some VA scenarios to get diamonds based on how well they did. Ollie made a book of a bunch of weird ones, Okayu made the one Sora is reading, and Lui made a long story scenario.

Here is Luna doing one of Ollie's:

Bae did the same one as Luna from this clip and then did the entirety of Okayu's book later on (Sora only did the first line). There will likely be clips of Bae's when her clippers wake up because she, uh, put a lot of effort into Okayu's.

I'm like 100 pages behind right now trying to catch up and you fucks just keep adding more lol, but I just saw this and wondered if Ollie was literally me.

Sora went all in on that shit I mean holy... Her being the one that chose Ifuudoudou as a song to cover makes more and more sense every day lemao.

Back to the backreading I go! :BijouBijou:

This finally popped up for me. Enjoy the rat's rendition:

:irysyabairys::irysyabairys:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
What I'm more curious is that due to youtube's bullshit can new clip channels get monetized now? some of the channels I see when I do phase clips are nearing the 1k sub mark and I've seen others just disappear like nottheo and memawmoments. If youtube is being extremely retarded that part of the vtuber ecosystem is kinda dead in the water if the corpos don't put money into it. I wouldn't like being held by the nuts by someone telling me what I could upload, specially if it's a jew but depending how things are going I suppose it might end up being the only way for dedicated clippers to get something out of it.

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
I have to say I'm more than impressed with Bijou. The girl has done back to back 12 hours streams and still managed to stick to her schedule. She's one of the strongest and most consistent streamers in not only Advent but in all of Hololive English.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I have to say I'm more than impressed with Bijou. The girl has done back to back 12 hours streams and still managed to stick to her schedule. She's one of the strongest and most consistent streamers in not only Advent but in all of Hololive English.
I am not familiar with her past life, but I hope she doesn't burn out. She has pretty bad eating habits, from what I have seen, and has been kinda fucking up her sleeping schedule with the longer streams and weird stream times for Baldur's gate. She is an MMO player, though, so maybe she is cut from the same cloth as Kaela and is just built different.
:BijouBijou:

Horo7618

No one in particular
Also she announced a collab with Ririka next week (I think that's the 1st EN/DEV_IS collab?)

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
It’s bordering on parody that streaming consistently is a trait to be more than impressed by.

braindoko

I'm uncertain on the lore of Ui's video, she dislikes loli stuff so she made a music video to own people who are into that and now her fanbase is full of them? Is that what happened?
That's exactly what normies are telling themselves to cope with liking the MV

they discontinued Chapipi, Menace and Yoki but not Pandora? Wonder how invested she's into the Opera gig if she's not willing to retire her PL

What would this classify as?
View attachment 47667

Last edited:

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
She was crying on her member stream the other day because she was in Japan when her family member (dad) died and she wasn't with him. Then she was struggling after having to act happy on her streams when she was really depressed about it. Also she was complaining about stupid antis making things up.
Her fucking Dad died? That's a bombshell. Wonder why Moona didn't take time off, huh?
Since am the resident SEAfag who can read it, lemme translate it for y'all.

"Sometimes there's (people) who couldn't differentiate which one's fact and which one's rumours. Rumours that you believed might not be the right one."

"Living in the big city doesn't always meant that I have that lifestyle like the city folks. For all my life, I never went clubbing."

"Let alone living with someone who wasn't muhrim. (read= muhrim is islamic word used in context for "men who has purified themselves in order to continue his pilgrimage", but in this context, it's used to mean "men who are not connected by familial bond/marriage ties", tl;dr "living with someone who isn't her family") Along with the 'pregnant outside marriage' rumours too. But well, thanks a lot for those rumours I mentioned, Inshaallah ("God wills it" in arabic), in the field of mahsyar/mahshar (Islamic word of a field where the dead is grouped and asked for their deeds before either sent to hell or heaven) my good deeds is increased."

So in context of that, this Not!Moona knew about the schizo rumours about her, specifically how she's been slandered for being a party-going city girls or living with someone who isn't tied to her family (male person, to be specific), even outlandish slander like pregnant outside marriage, all that's schizo nonsense. She then stated that it's fine, since that it's just slanders.

Her last words on the matter is related to a somewhat common Islamic proverbs or teaching that, if someone is slandering a person and they passed away, when they are judged and confirmed to have slandered, whatever good deeds they've done in their life will be transferred to whoever they had slandered before. In essence, she's basically saying "Well, when I passed, I got more good deeds from them anyway, so thanks."

EDIT: mistranslated a word.
Give it to me straight friend. How Muslim is Moona? Will I have to convert?
Kanata and Lamy performing together is great, Kanata running out on stage full of energy.
She is so fucking back.

I don't follow fleshstreamers but do they also have voice issues? I know Kanata is just frail in general but the amount of vtubers that have voice issues just seems so high.

774's Touri-sensei continuing her Blue Archive adventure, planning to go through the swimsuit event recap (taking screenshots along the way) and continuing Eden Treaty Vol 3 (probably first half only, she might get walled at 3-24 and later move back to Vol 2 Chapter 2)

Looks like she's annoyed with loud sounds from outside but it doesn't stop her from appreciating Trinity students in swimsuits. Also referencing Suika Game when she encounters watermelons (and Izumi's two watermelons) in story

Suou Patra will be playing a PSX RPG Satomi no Nazo. This is going to be either a legendary game (her stream title) or kusoge (chat opinion)

Else will be singing together in 3D with Re:AcT's Himekuma Ribon and .LIVE's Kagura Suzu and Rikumu at 2PM JST.

This is their last interaction with Ribon who will graduate today at 10.30PM JST. She has already wiped almost all of her channel content.

Only a few ASMR live stream VODs remain if you're interested. Else did say during last year's Shinkai Fes that she likes Ribon's ASMR.

Re:AcT's Lisa Makoh will be singing at 6PM JST.

Do you think Ribbon will be back?

Misumi mellons

Top Bottom