"Is that a plug-type X-mas tree? Is that a thing? Hold on guys let me google it"IRyS

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Koefficient tried the various Phase Connect coffee flavours:

While Koefficient isn't much of a coffee drinker (he at least enjoys the smell), he arranges a collab with a small indie vtuber (faithvtch) to help him out. Faith is a former barista and helps Koefficient with brewing and prepping coffee properly, and provides a more experienced and professional viewpoint I haven't seen in other Phase Connect coffee reviews. There's also a sneak peek at Remilia and Panko's coffee flavours, which haven't been released yet.

One last interesting note: Pippa's coffee is partially fermented, which gives it a rather distinct taste, even among the myriad of coffee flavours available. This would explain why Pippa didn't like it, although I have no idea why she thought her coffee flavour tasted like "diner coffee".

Pretty decent video, I'd give it a watch if you're interested in the Phase Coffees.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Speaking of the watermelon game, someone made an adorable SSRB version of it.

I went to try it and an hour had passed before I realized. I can see why it's popular.

Not-Username

Koefficient tried the various Phase Connect coffee flavours:

While Koefficient isn't much of a coffee drinker (he at least enjoys the smell), he arranges a collab with a small indie vtuber (faithvtch) to help him out. Faith is a former barista and helps Koefficient with brewing and prepping coffee properly, and provides a more experienced and professional viewpoint I haven't seen in other Phase Connect coffee reviews. There's also a sneak peek at Remilia and Panko's coffee flavours, which haven't been released yet.

Pretty decent video, I'd give it a watch if you're interested in the Phase Coffees.

Just fyi faith is his gf

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Kill yourself
I remember @Awoogers when he joined. He was this wholesome happy guy that would thirst post from time to time just like every seafag and would tell everyone how Rin is amazing. Is this what the pippa thread does to a nigga? From wholesome to telling people to commit sudoku? People grow up so fast man.
:yagoocry:

@La+ de Central Norte YOU BETTER STAY THE SAME PENDEJO

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
You don't need Discord. Go back to MSN and ICQ. :marinesmug:
Starting up the Vtuber Ventrillo and Mumble.
One last interesting note: Pippa's coffee is partially fermented, which gives it a rather distinct taste, even among the myriad of coffee flavours available. This would explain why Pippa didn't like it, although I have no idea why she thought her coffee flavour tasted like "diner coffee".
Is fermented the nicer way of saying "Using beans animals pooped out"?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Neko Neko island arc has started.

The start of this stream was rough. Bae started crying from stress of a lot of things happening all at once, including some showcase-related stuff.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Art tax from Marimaris discord
sprint.gif

brow_0000.gif

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Is fermented the nicer way of saying "Using beans animals pooped out"?
That coffee is like $100 a pound. You're not getting that in a $35 bag of coffee.

Short version of fermented coffee, from five seconds of research - all coffee is fermented to make it into what we think of as coffee, but "fermented coffee" is fermented twice. This has a bunch of effects, but in terms of flavour, makes it much more sour. Guess they were trying to evoke the smell of Pippa's room with that.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I still think Phase Chocolate Bars and Confectionaries would sell gangbusters, not even Sakana likes Coffee

Or even Phase Hot Chocolate Mix, different flavorings for different talents, less difficult to prepare on the user-end than grinding coffee beans

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Negzana

I still think Phase Chocolate Bars and Confectionaries would sell gangbusters, not even Sakana likes Coffee

Or even Phase Hot Chocolate Mix, different flavorings for different talents, less difficult to prepare on the user-end than grinding coffee beans
Phase Mold (Depends on the talent's lifestyle where the most mold will be found)
Phase Pills (Gives you the brand of menhera/sadness each girl has)

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
HimeHina ghost stories collab with Fubuki, Miko, and Sango

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
I remember @Awoogers when he joined. He was this wholesome happy guy that would thirst post from time to time just like every seafag and would tell everyone how Rin is amazing. Is this what the pippa thread does to a nigga? From wholesome to telling people to commit sudoku? People grow up so fast man.
:yagoocry:

@La+ de Central Norte YOU BETTER STAY THE SAME PENDEJO
Its okay
I am just going to edit more memes with Lapu Horns in order to vanish these demons out of this land
20230929_094153.jpg
I didnt edit this one
KRILLIN HATE

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter

At this rate, Pekora is going to be in Death Stranding 2 and will be the first strand-type chuuba.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
way off topic but remember that time duke nukem explained to a black man who Martin Luther King was.

Non perishables work best for niche merch. Chocolate kinda works if they have cold storage available in that warehouse but otherwise. Hard candies might work tho imagine the taste of mold in those annoying plastic wrappers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom