"If you want to rotmaxxing, you should rotmaxxing at home. If you want to go out, you should shower"Remilia Nephys

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Iroha is going to take it easy and dont stream for a little bit of time de gozaru

Anyone knows why Discord blocks you like this?

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
It's not just on her, me being the dirty discord user I was has got the same issue, and a couple of friends who also used discord claimed to have issue like that as well. So yeah, it's Discord being a fuck at the moment.

Ensok

Early Adopter
Lamy 3d just started

Kanata and Lamy performing together is great, Kanata running out on stage full of energy.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Kind of poignant with the loli discussion.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Why get rope when gravity does the work for free? We just need a high enough roof. :pekomusliml::smugmoona:

Not even particularly high, it's all about the angle of impact. You fall 10 feet onto your feet/legs/hips, you can maybe sprain, maybe break something with a minor chance of some serious after effects. You do that same drop but land on your head/neck, decent chance without immediate aid you're in danger.

The worst part of Proctor's streams is now I'm reading you fuckers posts in your voices.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
The worst part of Proctor's streams is now I'm reading you fuckers posts in your voices.
Ive been reading your messages in Todd's voice since the beginning if it makes you feel any better

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Ive been reading your messages in Todd's voice since the beginning if it makes you feel any better

As well you should. It will prepare you for when the Word of Todd is in everyone's head at all times.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

Iroha is going to take it easy and dont stream for a little bit of time de gozaru

Seems like a lot of people are having issues... Including myself. :Juna-WHY:

1695987364961.png

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Kanata and Lamy performing together is great, Kanata running out on stage full of energy.
Lamy and Marine are now my favorite duo for extreme islamic reasons. :vespernice:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
As well you should. It will prepare you for when the Word of Todd is in everyone's head at all times.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
You don't need Discord. Go back to MSN and ICQ. :marinesmug:

Attachments

• 3dgifmaker37023.gif
    3dgifmaker37023.gif
    731.7 KB · Views: 42

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
After four days of rest 774's Hebiyoi Tier continues Chrono Trigger. She's doing considerably fast getting from End of Time to Gran&Leon (Masa&Mune battle) in around 90 minutes.

She also changed the character names.
Crono: Hebiyoi (Tier herself)
Marle: Meimei (genmate Oinomori May)
Lucca: Luccaco (ex Animare now staff Oura Rukako)
Frog: Canna (ex Hiyocro the adventurer Akane Canna)
Robo: Ugechi (ex VApArt Uge And the android)
Ayla: Gasaki (ex Sugarlyric Ryugasaki Rene)

Machita Chima continuing her FFX adventures.

Last week I saw Sophia Valentine clearing the game and was impressed she actually casted Reflect during the last battle after seeing the boss casting a few Curaga spells considering Furen brute forcing the battle like the knight she is.

If you follow any JP vtubers you probably already know about the watermelon game that is a smash hit. Here is an indie stream of it.

Also Niji got infected by this infectious game

Ohayama is an OG streaming monster

Anyways, there are clones of this game free to play. Here is an SSRB one
You will see Holos play the actual game soon Miko and Astel have already started

A Lot of holos are playing this game recently and i dont know why but i find it really comfy so watch koyori on her fourth hour playing it.

Edit : miko switch

This game is deceptively addicting considering my feed is filled with watermelons. You have a soothing music, simple gameplay mechanic, and some RNG bounce to keep people playing and watching for a long time. It started with Nijis, then indies including VSingers, afterwards Neoporte, slowly getting to 774, surprisingly Holo is quite late followed by VSpo, and I can see Re:AcT getting into this. I think the current challenge is getting to 3000 points.
You can get some unexpected moments such as VSpo's seiso rep desk slamming (JP clip with timestamp).

Also sneeze timestamp here.

How to be positive by Inui Toko

"Don't be negative".

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I swear only EN got this problem, I dont see ID or JP having this problem, maybe thats because I dont know Japanese or Indonesian
Suisei's gotten ratio'd on youtube for having stars on stream, too. Comments closed and all.

Of course, Suisei being Suisei, she never so much as acknowledged it and continued to collab with the stars.

Towa and Matsuri had similar incidents, but Towa learned not to care, and Matsuri takes sadistic pleasure in performing summary executions on her unicorns at every opportunity.

And then, of course, there's Rushia.

The only one immune seems to be Sora.
To make it clear, I'm not a unicorn I just enjoy beating women.
I think I found Nolan's alt.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

No clue about Discord, but Risu has a solution.

Negzana

I can see Kaela playing that watermelon game for 10 hours. It's enough of an autism trigger. Hope she does. Probably won't because it has no bitter gourd.

UberSoldat

Next two on the 3.0 update, Layla and Aia

Also, Reza's graduation in less than an hour

In case you want his alt account, here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom