"Of course I don't wash my hands, I need it to use as a bioweapon and rub it all over your faces, I bet that's something you would like!"Tabby Ragtan

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
no one in that group has any interest in being a performer and seeing everyone forced to perform when they have no business performing is cringe af. all because ironmouse is fan of hololive and kson/mikeneko cant let go of hololive, even though she (kson) knew she a was joining a company that explicitly advertised as not an idol company--now trying to turn it into an idol company.:confusedshuba:
Let's break down the Vshojo members don't want to perform rrat

Henya joined specifically to do this
Zen plays the drums
Froot sings
Not sure about Geega and Haruka
Melody has a couple originals

So that is everyone as a musical performer aside from maybe Hime, Haruka, and Geega

And before that both Nyanners and Silver sang
Once again not sure about Vei

So no I'm willing to bet this isn't just a Mouse, Kson, Nazuna thing
Oh cool it's a Kaela Collab time to watch, oh nevermind it's all in indog.
Many such cases in ID collabs it's sad I can't participate in those but it's understandable to default to native language

GET IN HERE AND LISTEN TO MY PONWOLF

In other news thanks to the Yandev controversy my Yandev Airi review clip is skyrocketing
Screenshot-20230928-120559.png

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

The fun part here is that "Kirschey Verstahl" would look absolutely in place within any gundam series

0101.png

Kirschey in the robot by Sena Bonbon.jpg

Negzana

I wonder if Kaela is intentionally doing this GFE stuff or if she's so autistic she doesn't realize it's GFE. It feels intentional but at the same time she denied any GFE flirting but that could be part of the act. Whatever it is Kaela is undeniable dangerously cute

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I wonder if Kaela is intentionally doing this GFE stuff or if she's so autistic she doesn't realize it's GFE. It feels intentional but at the same time she denied any GFE flirting but that could be part of the act. Whatever it is Kaela is undeniable dangerously cute
This is not GFE.

That thumbnail is peak. Hopefully the contents of the stream itself live up to it.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
GFE is when a woman talks to you
20230801_234637.jpg
Naruhodo

CosmeFulanito

Lurker supreme
We need a poll to determine TVA users nationalities. The amount of fellow Argies keeps growing and it concerns me. Is there this much weebdom here?

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
🐺 Time
The Airiheads support Psychological Warfare on the Yabbit

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
They aren't just sitting on their asses doing nothing while waiting for a debut. They hang around, talk to management, test things out (even if everything goes to shit the moment they start a real stream anyway), think about future plans, often prepare debut song and assets and other things of that matter, build up relationships, it's a time well spent to prepare for a proper debut as a different persona. There is literally only one reason why it works for vshojo - they are hiring orbiters and already established streamers with connections, meaning this steps could be skipped. Neither Holo nor Niji has such a thing as orbiters, people who are not part of the company yet effectively are.
VSPO does the same thing as Vshojo. It's just a different style.
View attachment 47412

You can just listen cute noises and screams. That's how I watch Pipa sometimes I don't understand half of what she says.:luidance:

Agreed. I also only understand half of what Pippa is saying and I only know English.

Pretty neat project going on right now with most of the JP corpos participating.
Teaser trailer

Detailed explanation

Basically, it's a Backrooms themed haunted house in Minecraft
It looks like they will have access to the server except for the backrooms part before their turns

Pretty cool to see the fishing leaderboard with all the different names

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Early Adopter
We need a poll to determine TVA users nationalities. The amount of fellow Argies keeps growing and it concerns me. Is there this much weebdom here?
951.png

Not-Username

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Vtubing is an escape from depressing reality.

You tell me why there are so many argies around.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Unarchived Amereoke is live:

She was going to play CS2 but had trouble with the game capture.

Edit:
Wtf Valve
F7I7a8hbkAAVxvY.png

Also, Ame's space suit got updated with new patches lol.
Old:
ames-new-outfit-is-a-really-cool-spacesuit-shes-now-gone-v0-1ai7cc1njjmb1.png
New:
foto_no_exif (5).jpg

Don't think management was happy when people pointed out the old ones were real-life patches lol

Edit2: Better screenshot
Nabi mama fixed the patches.
View attachment 47467

Last edited:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Unarchived Amereoke is live:

She was going to play CS2 but had trouble with the game capture.

Edit:
Wtf Valve
View attachment 47468

Old:
View attachment 47469
New:
View attachment 47470

Don't think management was happy when people pointed out the old ones were real-life patches lol

these girls are loaded to hell and they don't invest in a dualpc for streaming this far into the game? specially ame

The Rrat

Early Adopter
these girls are loaded to hell and they don't invest in a dualpc for streaming this far into the game? specially ame
Streamers are really fucking stupid, please understand.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Old:
View attachment 47469
New:
View attachment 47470

Should have been her outfit reveal merch. Maybe one day 1695935753851.png

Ame's had shit luck with just a single PC, I can admittedly understand her not watching to mess with two of them.

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Top Bottom