"I love being toxic"Nanashi Mumei

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
someone went off their meds again by @DasDokter.jpg

Uh oh. Someone ran out of meds again...

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

USS IOWA

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Unsurprising, it's probably related to tenma talking about collabs falling through because of phase connect's reputation many months ago.
Edit : timestamp is at 3:23:46 can't share the timestamped link rn so jannies pls change it.

My interpretation of this isn't that they hadn't been talking for months, but just that Tenma thinks if they talk about some topic (I haven't watched any of these Class of '09 streams because I hate visual novels so I have no idea what) she feels they might stop talking to each other in the future. And I imagine if they're as good friends as Tenma said, "a few months" was an exaggeration. So this whole thing is nothing.

But maybe that's just my rosy take on it because I don't want to see mommy and daddy fighting.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
If you follow any JP vtubers you probably already know about the watermelon game that is a smash hit. Here is an indie stream of it.

Also Niji got infected by this infectious game

Ohayama is an OG streaming monster

Anyways, there are clones of this game free to play. Here is an SSRB one
You will see Holos play the actual game soon Miko and Astel have already started

Fubuki and Pekora played it, as well.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Fubuki and Pekora played it, as well.
The terror from the stars milked those permits for all its worth

Captura de pantalla 2023-09-27 234042.png

he scare me sometimes

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
To be fair, the nyfco sisters actually seem happy about it. But also, I went to Nyfco to see their reaction on his page. He seems to enjoy cosplaying female characters.
:ironmousekek::ironmousekek::ironmousekek:

I actually have a small anecdote from a friend who was acquaintences with him when he was a 2view - apparently, he actually at one point posted a picture of his bare ass on twitter.

braindoko

I hope you guys still have oil money around

I don't watch her but that's such a good design and figure. Sad it wasn't a Pop Up parade instead, if Good Smile can make cheap AND good looking PUPs I really don't see the point of their $150+ figures
My interpretation of this isn't that they hadn't been talking for months
She says "again" in the stream tho. They both seem stubborn and it's not hard to see how the could have wildly differing stances
She says this: "And if we clash we gonna end up not talking again for like several months. (laughs) We don't hate each other. We just do not wish to continue talking for a while until the waters calm down." I'm talking that to mean "it may be several months before we say another word to each other," not "there will be another period of several months where we do not talk to each other."
Why would she bring up "waters calming down" if nothing had already happened? She's ESL but her meaning is pretty clear here

If you follow any JP vtubers you probably already know about the watermelon game that is a smash hit
So that's what Ririsya will be playing in a couple minutes huh

e: live now!

Last edited:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
She says "again" in the stream tho. They both seem stubborn and it's not hard to see how the could have wildly differing stances

She says this: "And if we clash we gonna end up not talking again for like several months. (laughs) We don't hate each other. We just do not wish to continue talking for a while until the waters calm down." I'm talking that to mean "it may be several months before we say another word to each other," not "there will be another period of several months where we do not talk to each other."

Bob from accounting

Bear Enjoyer

I hope you guys still have oil money around

Man I hope Aki gets a figure or a pop up at least someday. I know the nendo is coming but it's not really the same thing. I'd buy two just because.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Cute stinky orca English I can never get enough

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

braindoko

If you follow any JP vtubers you probably already know about the watermelon game that is a smash hit. Here is an indie stream of it.

Also Niji got infected by this infectious game

Ohayama is an OG streaming monster

Anyways, there are clones of this game free to play. Here is an SSRB one
You will see Holos play the actual game soon Miko and Astel have already started

Thanks for the link, this is definitely a winner formula like 2048 or Vampire Survivors. But now I can't focus on Riri playing it...
I actually have a small anecdote from a friend who was acquaintences with him when he was a 2view - apparently, he actually at one point posted a picture of his bare ass on twitter.
Almost as bad as this I imagine
zaxbnn.png

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter

lalilulelo

reacting to vshojo's k9_kuro member (who is probably mysta):

so vshojo's whole schtick is poaching people from other companies, hiring orbiters, and copying hololive?

their whole candy pop explosion concert was cringe (only seen the highlights advertised on their channel). its so clear that it was all kson's and ironmouse's idea. no one in that group has any interest in being a performer and seeing everyone forced to perform when they have no business performing is cringe af. all because ironmouse is fan of hololive and kson/mikeneko cant let go of hololive, even though she (kson) knew she a was joining a company that explicitly advertised as not an idol company--now trying to turn it into an idol company.:confusedshuba:

Last edited:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Thanks for the link, this is definitely a winner formula like 2048 or Vampire Survivors. But now I can't focus on Riri playing it...

Almost as bad as this I imagine
zaxbnn.png
That is not a flattering photo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom