"Flower"Ouro Kronii

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Reject June, watch the ungroomable Lapon instead

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Sven

Shoujo(少女) is young girl, shojo(処女) is virgin. VShojo named themselves in a retarded way by incorrectly cutting off the U, like some like to do when romanizing Japanese.
Does that make it funnier that VShojo could then be interpreted as virgins to virtual (streaming) but they hire no one that isn't already an established talent.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
foto_no_exif (1).jpgfoto_no_exif (2).jpg

Moom

Last edited:

The Holiest Hole

Needs to stop using imgur links
The Experimental Fuwawa Solo stream is currently underway.

Wonder how well she'll do since I've never seen either of the duo solo stream ever.

Negzana

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
kronii is lost somewhere. :faunacry:

1695863770042216.jpg 1695864128583729.jpg
L4D room is up.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Bae better be a fucking hamster, I swear to god.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Shoujo(少女) is young girl, shojo(処女) is virgin. VShojo named themselves in a retarded way by incorrectly cutting off the U, like some like to do when romanizing Japanese.
That's just getting into styles of romanization. The most popular of which is shōjo. You can argue that they fucked up by not using the ō, but that wouldn't look as good on a logo I think.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
That's just getting into styles of romanization. The most popular of which is shōjo. You can argue that they fucked up by not using the ō, but that wouldn't look as good on a logo I think.
Yes, but they didn't use that. They romanized it incorrectly. Them not being able to make ō looks good is a shit excuse. Pokemon pulled off a fucking é FFS.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
some in /nijiEN/ have the rrat that Nina went on to become a manager. Wouldn't be the first time, Noor was confirmed to have become EN's manager after graduation
Allegedly Noor was already NijiIN's manager while they were still active, so that would've just been a simple switch, Nina being a manager doesn't really click with me.
well people found that apperently. does some one know which site that is? to check

View attachment 47285
edit: welp https://de.namemc.com/search?q=k9kuro
there it is.
Another good example for why corpos really want you to start up new accounts for your shit instead of using your old ones.

I mean, good for him to be able to get picked up by another theoretically big corpo; at least from what I think I've seen from his past indie footage, he'll probably make for an alright fit. This could be a good move by Vshojo, as it's more potential places maletubers may be able to go if they don't like Niji (as, again, Holostars are the only alternative in the corpo sphere). For all we know though, this could also be the only time they'll pick up a male, and just made an exception for a 1M+ sub personality. Time will tell, I guess?

God's Strongest Dragoon

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom