"There is nothing going on in that rabbit brain"Amaris Yuri

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Fox hag escapes VSJ-fication for atleast 3 months now

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
A dog is joining VShojo? Shit, Froot is the only white woman lef- Oh no wait there's Mel. Oh no Froot and Mel are white women.
Have you heard Kson? She is honorary Cracka

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
I thought VShojo didn't hire males, I guess that fujo gold shines too bright for GunRun to ignore.
I'm still unsure considering this was so easy, feels like a diversion tactic.

With that said, if it's him, I wonder how the next rrats will grow, allegedly Mysta is dating Mika and we know how Froot is. :smugselen:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Vshojo's newest member is a male and a dog?

images.jpeg

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
I thought VShojo didn't hire males, I guess that fujo gold shines too bright for GunRun to ignore.

With that said, if it's him, I wonder how the next rrats will grow, allegedly Mysta is dating Mika and we know how Froot is. :smugselen:
Mysta was a high enough earner and popular enough for them to reconsider.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I'm all for shitting on Kurosanji, but the retarded Vshojo-only watchers who know nothing about vtubers other than "big corpo evil, idol culture le bad" are going to be so fucking insufferable over the next few months.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
God it really is another model fuck
1695848966783.png
1695849015594.png
Shes so attractive aaaaaaaaaaaaa

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat
Kson is not going to allow males in her female brothel.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Bettel and Mysta killing each other for some pussy doesnt seem right to me.What happened to bros before hoes?
I'm all for shitting on Kurosanji, but the retarded Vshojo-only watchers who know nothing about vtubers other than "big corpo evil, idol culture le bad" are going to be so fucking insufferable over the next few months.
Wait for the Fujos and Chinks to ruin their mood then him getting one guy'd by everything
Kson is not going to allow males in her female brothel.
Maybe he is going to cut his balls
Who knows.
Also i see why Nazuna ignores Henya now if they are going to just drop males like that.

Limkin

With that said, if it's him, I wonder how the next rrats will grow, allegedly Mysta is dating Mika and we know how Froot is
She should have a better taste than dating manhera

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Bettel and Mysta killing each other for some pussy doesnt seem right to me.What happened to bros before hoes?
The Trojan war.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

soap suds

She should have a better taste than dating manhera
During her second or third donation stream, she actually wrote a letter to her crush asking him if he liked her back and if they could go on a date. Her crush was her friend's friend or something like that, and they played Scrabble together a lot. She liked how calm and level-headed he was, and that leads me to believe that her letter was not meant for Mysta lol. So, unless they broke up in record time, I don't know if they were ever together. But who knows, Niji doesn't forbid them from dating each other so it might have happened.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Im just gonna wait and see if his Menhera was truly caused by Kurosanji or if he is that schizo under competent management

Not that VSJ managment is particularly good but id believe it if they gave him special treatment considering his status

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Wait for the Fujos and Chinks to ruin their mood then him getting one guy'd by everything
Maybe Kson can do everyone a solid and pull another Taiwan moment to scare the Chinese fujos off...yeah, that'll be it :takocope:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom