"I'm a bottom feeder, you give me the bare minimum and I'll slurp it up"Amanogawa Shiina

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Vshojo just posted another teaser for the K9 thing, looks like it's a new member after all. Debuting on Sep 30th at 6pm PT.

Kanine = Canine(Fox)
Kuro= Black(Company)
Nina Kosaka Confirmed?
She said she wouldnt stream in her old PL account after all...
Honestly, I hope it is an indie. I think they should at least attempt to not pigeonhole themselves into being known as the corpo retirement home even more than they are. It is not Mirai Akari, at least, since VShojo JP has not been the focus here.
LOL
I think we are past that point.
If they still hold Nazuna despite her just staying to farm money for her lawyer they would still go with this modus operandi.

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
Reminder to all the 2 view viewers out there.

You can connect with them and become part of their communities but if you make it clear you're from here at best they're going to keep you at an arms length once they blow up, at worst you'll be thrown to the twitter wolves.

IE: Don't be a retard have opsec.

UberSoldat

Kanine = Canine(Fox)
Kuro= Black(Company)
Nina Kosaka Confirmed?
She said she wouldnt stream in her old PL account after all...
If it's Nina, then no words of any PL can be trusted any longer.

Also the new FLAVR girl, Kohi, looks interesting, I'll check out her debut.

Last edited:

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
It appears that per her word, Kohi is somewhat addicted to streaming

Which has led to her now doing a guerilla stream to stress test her PC

I've been liking her 2 past streams quite a bit. She's surprisingly based and cute. :nenebased:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Reminder to all the 2 view viewers out there.

You can connect with them and become part of their communities but if you make it clear you're from here at best they're going to keep you at an arms length once they blow up, at worst you'll be thrown to the twitter wolves.

IE: Don't be a retard have opsec.
Mfw when they like my TVA persona more

:depressedtako:

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Vshojo just posted another teaser for the K9 thing, looks like it's a new member after all. Debuting on Sep 30th at 6pm PT.

I hope whoever it is makes more of a splash than geega, she's been in vshojo less than a month and I already forgot she exists, basically had 0 impact and nobody talks about her anymore. Really confirms my belief that people only care about vshojo for the drama of seeing an ex-corpo join.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Honestly, I hope it is an indie. I think they should at least attempt to not pigeonhole themselves into being known as the corpo retirement home even more than they are. It is not Mirai Akari, at least, since VShojo JP has not been the focus here.

But in reality, it is likely an ex-corpo. Bonus points to them if it is Sayu or Nanobytes, though, just for the memes.
To be fair they did just hire an Indie Geega so that's 3 indies hires to 3 corpos hires 4 assuming K9 is Nina or Sayu
First tweet

Here's a schizo rrat this this new hire has the motif of resurrection

Who literally just graduated with his own funeral?
Could we actually have our first Vshojo male in Mysta?

Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Don't let your dreams be memes.

80n0b1.jpg

Seriously, it has come up A LOT the last few days.

Lord Umbra

Limkin

Women 50 years ago: "I can't stand this oppression, I want to be free and have equal rights and do whatever I want!"
Women now, after realizing it means they also have to work and put effort to survive instead of just sitting and being pretty: "God, I wish some strong man would kidnap me, pin me down and make me his bitch"
We always wish for what we don't have

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Don't let your dreams be memes.

women be like "ohmigawd kidnapping is so hawt" and then do nothing but cry "rape" and claim to be "traumatised" when it actually happens just cuz one poor guy took them at their word they can never make up their mind I swear smh shaking my head

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Mfw when they like my TVA persona more

:depressedtako:
So should i hate you?
Your TVA persona would be equal with the others this way
Edit:
For anyone who wants this weird dance

Edit2: I only watched this video once and still cant get it out of my head

Last edited:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
What would they even be striking for? Various different companies are paying them and at different rates, it's not like there is one solid streamer union.

Then again if this means Hasan fucks off then I'm all for it.

The logic seems to be highlighted in these posts that @Kuri Rinji screenshotted:

Basically SAG-AFTRA has rules about "influencers" featuring movies from struck studios in their content, so it makes sense (to this Twitter person anyway) that similar rules would apply for games from struck video game studios.

It's not clear to me if the influencers themselves are SAG-AFTRA members, though. If not it's basically non-union members voluntarily adhering to directives of a union they don't belong to. They can do that if it makes them feel good I guess but I'll keep playing what I please.

To be fair to the did just hire an Indie Geega so that's 3 indies to 3 corpos 4 assuming K9 is Nina or Sayu
First tweet

Not Sayu. She's still doing a donothon. It'd be weird for to do that if she had a new corpo gig lined up right after that. I said the same thing when we were convinced she'd be joining PC last week.

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat
Problem is, going by her words, she is doing the wrong kind of exercise. The dieting is one thing, but she is doing weight lifting for exercise, which is effectively replacing fat with muscle. You do weight lifting to bulk up, not slim down.
In the latest members stream she mentioned she is no longer doing weight lifting but is more focused on running. So, she is doing the correct type of exercise now. Also, she has a special date with Bae.

fuck it, I'll fall for the obvious psy-op, it's DDK Appreciation Week now

she is a wonderful, hard-working woman who deserves more time off before she works herself to death

prime wife material, if she doesn't get a heart attack from stress/overwork
Also, she said she wants to do well so that deadbeats feel like they are supporting the right person.

Last edited:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I did not even knew it was translated, and here i was preparing myself to play the japanese version of ultima underworld, time to go to romhacking
why the fuck would anyone willingly play ultima underworld. Your knowledge of the land should not include such heresy.
If it's Nina, the no words of any PL can be trusted any longer.

Also the new FLAVR girl, Kohi, looks interesting, I'll check out her debut.
It's not nina that's a wolf not a fox. Fucking hell every time vhoe announces a new member you speds are gonna say "lel its's nina" the timelines don't even match up shes country hopping last we heard.

MATI me.

braindoko

some in /nijiEN/ have the rrat that Nina went on to become a manager. Wouldn't be the first time, Noor was confirmed to have become EN's manager after graduation

why the fuck would anyone willingly play ultima underworld. Your knowledge of the land should not include such heresy.

It's not nina that's a wolf not a fox. Fucking hell every time vhoe announces a new member you speds are gonna say "lel its's nina" the timelines don't even match up shes country hopping last we heard.

MATI me.
Shit, forgot Henya was an electric type kaiju

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

>western vtuber agency
>known for degeneracy
>filled with white women
>K9
Gunrun, pls

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Jesus fuck, has it already been 4 years?
Time flies, Nintendo Directs haven't been the same without him destroying his shelves every few months.

But in reality, it is likely an ex-corpo. Bonus points to them if it is Sayu or Nanobytes, though, just for the memes.
We all know Vshojo wouldn't hire people outside their circle :p

soap suds

To be fair they did just hire an Indie Geega so that's 3 indies hires to 3 corpos hires 4 assuming K9 is Nina or Sayu
First tweet

Here's a schizo rrat this this new hire has the motif of resurrection

Who literally just graduated with his own funeral?
Could we actually have our first Vshojo male in Mysta?

Mysta is touring around Asia right now, so probably not.

He did tweet that he was excited about something two days ago and was recently looking for thumbnail artists, but I think that hints at him coming back as an indie more than joining Vshojo. I could be wrong though. I have heard that Mousey has been referring to the mystery person as a "he," but I can't confirm that.

edit: well fuck me I guess. How he plans to stream while traveling, I don't know, but he's doing it.
Last we heard of her, she was in Canada and staying with Millie, but things might have changed. There were some rrats that she might have gone down to America again to hang out with Pomu, but Pomu hasn't said much beyond her and Nina texting a lot.
some in /nijiEN/ have the rrat that Nina went on to become a manager. Wouldn't be the first time, Noor was confirmed to have become EN's manager after graduation
This rrat only came about because Nina was at the otakuthan dinner with a lot of EN, Hoshikawa, Sister Claire, and some managers. There's not much evidence beyond that and I personally don't see her becoming a manager.

Last edited:
Top Bottom