"Oh... fuck my Big Chungus life..."Eimi Isami

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Its 100% Puerto Rico.
- Floor photo
- Pitorro
- Mention of the little special frog
- Talks of the cobblestone city (although Cuba and RD have these)
- Mofongo
- Chinese Restaurant with Tostones /w Ajo

She did mention that she was at her family's house, I believe one of her grandparents. I originally thought her grandparents were from actual Asia and her mother apparently is good at making Piña colada and knows a bunch about the weather and cuisine so im guessing its on her mother's side. When younger mother would sometimes pick up random chickens off the street to kill/cook.

Seems to be up on a mountain and somewhat away from civilization so that could basically be anywhere on the island as basically every municipality has rural/mountainous areas.
It's weird how two of my favorite phase girls seem to have connections to PR of all places.
You've had a rat, now have a bat

I have a feeling the Marine laugh affected her worse than she let on. :marinesmug:
(I know this aesthetic is trying to pander to me, specifically, but I'm not that much of a simp for her, I swear)
But I am.

I want to marry Karen and not fix her because she's perfect. :kroheart:

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Not sure if this has been posted yet:

Karen trying to become the Demon Dice.

hasn't even been 24 hours, and we're back at it again

as with earlier in the day, I think she looks good, and I don't get the constant denigration about her appearance

everyone that called her fat will one day regret their words and deeds

(I know this aesthetic is trying to pander to me, specifically, but I'm not that much of a simp for her, I swear)
>shitpost about her being fat
>less than 24 hours later she posts selfies to prove she's less fat

🙏

Karen confirmed lurking TVA. Not surprising as she basically admitted she browses 4chan and AFAIK the fruit farm.

no wonder this shit blew up as hard as it did. This is just uncut cocaine for fucking zoomer brains. Is she loaded or something? cause even though is not that much animation the detail and quality is something even marine couldn't afford that easily.

The music video was done with only one individual who is a Patra simp. Mans did a fan video of Patra shaking cola, it blew up and Patra commisioned him for 2 more videos and the rest is history. I expect him to get more MV offers from vtubers.

The Patra cola video. (Fixed!)

Cute Patra singing engrish.

Another Patra MV made by the animator.

Mans talented AF.

Last edited:

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Re:AcT's Lisa Makoh has been singing for over an hour trying to reach 15k subs.

Around 60 more to go, might take a few more hours.

Usuwa Suu will be singing at 7PM JST.

Nayuta's birthday stream at 9PM JST.

Pekora trying to corrupt someone who sang an eroge theme song on her paid live show.

Continuation of the VSpo intelligence quiz outside of the maths section.

Speaking of legal age, the VSpo Korean and some VSpo members want to increase the legal age to 20. Aizawa Ema thinks you're only an adult when you're 70.

Warning and reminder to the 2view bros; If you establish yourself as a regular that interacts within their small community, do not be surprised when they notice you leave.
I swear to god they all keep a spreadsheet of their regulars. I'm not really speaking on experience as I almost always lurk but I'm sure they know their lurkers too.
I can confirm in a member stream of one. Someone said something in Kayamori Emma's chat and she goes "Thanks for the comment. By the way I haven't seen your name before, let me note it down." to replies of "erai" where my Opsec protecting self immediately went on high alert,

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
:BijouBijou:
VTad.png

Limkin

The music video was done with only one individual who is a Patra simp. Mans did a fan video of Patra shaking cola, it blew up and Patra commisioned him for 2 more videos and the rest is history. I expect him to get more MV offers from vtubers.
I can't believe she is exploiting her fans, what a horrible person. She should've definitely hired a completely random guy from twitter for ten times the price, instead of someone dedicated to her who she knows will not fuck off for half a year, deliver nothing and then ask for even more money holding the previously paid money ransom

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Karen confirmed lurking TVA. Not surprising as she basically admitted she browses 4chan and AFAIK the fruit farm.

The Patra cola video.

Cute Patra singing engrish.

Another Patra MV made by the animator.

Mans talented AF.

same video twice dude.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Holotori performance with good camera:

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat
Not sure if this has been posted yet:

Karen trying to become the Demon Dice.

Is she lurking this place?
What excessive egosearching does to a motherfucker. Next time she sees someone saying her boobs are small and fake and start posting nudes to prove them wrong
Its pretty hard to find pictures of her with boobs. She almost never shows them off.

Last edited:

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Botan had a short chatting stream about the tournament today. She watched her matches while reviewing her good points and mistakes.

Some quick notes:
  • She had an off-stream practice session with her team right before the tournament and she cried hard during that as well. She felt the pressure when she was making misinputs. They helped her calmed down and she apologized while feeling embarrassed.
  • One of her teammates was eating gummies to calm himself down. He was chewing too hard and broke a tooth right before his match.
  • View attachment 47112
  • Enako (the cosplayer she fought in Day 1) sent her a superchat saying "Let's play together again."
  • "Here I did a good job avoiding the command grab... Hey. Praise me. I properly dodged it after all." (Blessed lion giggles)
  • She is overall content. She was able to take it to final game and final round in both sets. A lot of players praised her and called her amazing, especially her movement and patience. She's glad she was able to feel her improvement and show off what she practiced.
  • She saw everyone's comments, superchats, fanarts and support after the tournament stream. She felt really embarrassed about crying that much but she'll leave the VOD as is because it was just pure, genuine emotion.
  • Her manager was looking after her the whole weekend even though she was supposed to be off work. She gave Botan tissues during her breakdown and was even ready to stop the stream if it got worse.
  • Her manager promised her yakiniku if she won but she didn't. So naturally Korone came through for her as hags stick together.
  • She will continue her SF6 journey. Her next goal is to get to Gold rank online (She's currently Silver iirc). She'll be playing offstream for now since most of her September streams were SF6.
  • Her throat is a bit sore from all the recordings/work/tournament stuff she's been doing. (She was clearing her throat often and sounded a little sick during the stream).
  • She has multiple deadlines due this week and even more continuing into October, not to mention practice for her anniversary live. Her next stream will be Friday or Saturday and this busy schedule will be continuing for a while (I think I was correct in that the reason why she felt terrible last week is cause she was feeling seriously overwhelmed).
I'm done bringing up CR Cup after this. I just hope her schedule lightens up and she can take it easy soon. She seems pretty stressed :inatiredl:

But on a more serious note :botanpat: Really proud of her. I was honestly a bit worried that she didn't want to appear vulnerable to people, especially when other Holomen have been openly talking about it (like Pekora talking about how she loves seeing women cry :marinewhat:), but I feel like she's really taking it in stride.

I'd much rather read up on CR cup than fucking apex legends or league of legends tournament #8563 sponsored by Chairman Mao. Esports might be corpo trash but the genuine participation of newbies is always a welcome distraction from "professional" team celebs.
When it comes to Botan I would honestly like to actually see her do more FPS tournaments as well. And sadly there just aren't many competitive FPS actively being played outside of maybe Apex, Valorant, and Counter-Strike. I know she did a Battlefield tournament, but I don't recall anything besides that.

I also don't think there's anything wrong with watching skilled people play Apex, but I don't really see Botan picking it up again after she said she got severely burnt out pre-Hololive.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Yeah, and you’d never guess who else lurks here as well.
I’d never guess either.:BijouBijou:
I can confirm in a member stream of one. Someone said something in Kayamori Emma's chat and she goes "Thanks for the comment. By the way I haven't seen your name before, let me note it down." to replies of "erai" where my Opsec protecting self immediately went on high alert,
I hate when people do that. Because then if I send in my singular monthly message I’m worried they’ll be like “hey BUDDY where have ya been?”

I’m just glad Kronii doesn’t put anyone on lists. Wait…

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

UberSoldat

Yeah, I miss Mysta too..........

Luxiem worked best in collabs imo

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Basically just Suisei singing to two million in half an hour.

She's at 1.99 million, chances are, the stream will start while she has already broken the barrier.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
I thought it was releasing later in the week but Towa's first album actually dropped yesterday. It was pretty damn amazing with a nice emphasis on rock and ballads. The duet with Nekota Tsuna was an emotional peak and a perfect way to end the album.
0792036.jpg
Youtube Playlist
Spotify
CD Japan
Nyaa Torrent
And don't forget her 1st Solo Live is happening in 2 weeks :polkasticks:

A bunch of you have talked about how you're tired of standard J-pop shit so you should give the album a listen.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Kureha Mitora is playing star ocean first departure today, this is a classic jrpg from when things were cool and good.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Dont forget. Canada used to belong to the UK. They should 100% be held accountable for the state of our country.
Don't forget to save some blame for the Quebecois. Willingly having French for their main language smh
That particular state Senator keeps popping up associated with every dumb and/or degenerate idea coming through the legislature.
Full degen creepmeister, and he's still in office. What a lovely state.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
View attachment 47231
But on a more serious note :botanpat: Really proud of her. I was honestly a bit worried that she didn't want to appear vulnerable to people, especially when other Holomen have been openly talking about it (like Pekora talking about how she loves seeing women cry :marinewhat:), but I feel like she's really taking it in stride.

I also don't think there's anything wrong with watching skilled people play Apex, but I don't really see Botan picking it up again after she said she got severely burnt out pre-Hololive.

the problem with FPS's right now is they are all deadly serious military tactical shooters. even the more out there ones like Apex and Valorant.

Titanfall died in Utero Dooms Multiplayer had "issues" and everyone treated it like a single player game despite it being fun from all reports. Battlefield's potential was squandered and it's basically either dying or they are working super hard on a fresh installment before dying when it's enevitably too similar to games that other people like (but do not appeal to BFfans) or too similar to the BF games no ones enjoying currently.

In short all the current big FPS play exactly the same Squad Based Tactical FPS Siege at least is different round to round for all it's other issues.

So with all of that said someone get her to play Hotdogs and Handgrenades.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Negzana

Basically just Suisei singing to two million in half an hour.

She's at 1.99 million, chances are, the stream will start while she has already broken the barrier.

Suisei is one of the most ambitious and hardworking girls in Hololive. Also one of the absolute best singers, good for her.

UberSoldat

the problem with FPS's right now is they are all deadly serious military tactical shooters. even the more out there ones like Apex and Valorant.

Titanfall died in Utero Dooms Multiplayer had "issues" and everyone treated it like a single player game despite it being fun from all reports. Battlefield's potential was squandered and it's basically either dying or they are working super hard on a fresh installment before dying when it's enevitably too similar to games that other people like (but do not appeal to BFfans) or too similar to the BF games no ones enjoying currently.

In short all the current big FPS play exactly the same Squad Based Tactical FPS Siege at least is different round to round for all it's other issues.

So with all of that said someone get her to play Hotdogs and Handgrenades.
They're itching for Quake, they just don't know it yet...........................................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom