"WATAH IN DA FIYA WHY?! WATAH IN DA FIYA WHY?! Ahh, noto understand"Inugami Korone

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Cubanodun

Herald of the first of many
As someone whose original PS2s are also dead, I feel Fubuki's pain. I need to attempt to fix mine sometime. Seems pretty easy to do (famous last words).
use the MC2SIO kit, you get all the bells and whistle of HD boot without using the homo USB port for loading games, the speed of them are to low

40 bucks and a good SD card and you are set to cope we dont have more Xenosaga

Edit: Meemaw told her mom that she went to a doctor and was diagnosed with Artistic tendencies and she was not surprised about it

Last edited:

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
remember this vtuber chick that cosplayed axel and met him on a meet and greet and Svarog posted her IRL onlyfans twitter?

well she's getting called out by another onlyfans chick, for helping her boyfriend which is also her "manager" become an E-pimp. (the screenshots are thumbnails so just click them to see the full image)

archive 1/archive 4/archive 7/archive 10
archive 2/archive 5/archive 8/archive 11
archive 3/archive 6/archive 9

That's a whole lot of shit I'm skimming thru and haven't fully read yet because when I get thru like 3 sentences my eyes start glazing over and I need to go do something else for a minute.

That said, I do want to point out something funny. For some reason the Annje girl links to a site called AllMyLinks in her bio. It's basically meant to be a clone of linktree, a site where a multi-platform content person stores all the links to their various platforms because Twitch bans OnlyFans links directly on your Twitch page, so you can just link to your linktree, and your linktree has the link to your OnlyFans and HOORAY YOU DON'T GET BANNED. The funny part is that AllMyLinks only has one link...to her Linktree....

1695759684367.png

1695759696472.png

1695759715934.png

I'm not...sure what the purpose is there.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
That's a whole lot of shit I'm skimming thru and haven't fully read yet because when I get thru like 3 sentences my eyes start glazing over and I need to go do something else for a minute.

That said, I do want to point out something funny. For some reason the Annje girl links to a site called AllMyLinks in her bio. It's basically meant to be a clone of linktree, a site where a multi-platform content person stores all the links to their various platforms because Twitch bans OnlyFans links directly on your Twitch page, so you can just link to your linktree, and your linktree has the link to your OnlyFans and HOORAY YOU DON'T GET BANNED. The funny part is that AllMyLinks only has one link...to her Linktree....

I'm not...sure what the purpose is there.
Some people have been saying accounts with Linktree in the bio get shadowbanned or SEO deboosted, i have no idea if allmylinks is just used as a retarded unconfirmed workaround

Charlemagne

The Eternal Lurker

The Irsh Coffee girl from Pippas AI stream is doing a test stream, and she somehow has a L2d that's fully rigged already.

God's Strongest Wardog

Fauna made 30k on Coinflip

The Irsh Coffee girl from Pippas AI stream is doing a test stream, and she somehow has a L2d that's fully rigged already.

Can't wait for the next inevitable shit show. Who will be accused of hardlining Hitler's ashes in a speedball this time? :amepopcorn:

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
Some people have been saying accounts with Linktree in the bio get shadowbanned or SEO deboosted, i have no idea if allmylinks is just used as a retarded unconfirmed workaround
I'd believe that. Twitter had a weird couple weeks there where they wanted to ban all links to any "competing" social platforms. I could see a world where Linktree got included in that.

The thing that breaks my thinker isn't using Allmylinks instead of Linktree. It's using Allmylinks to link to Linktree and nothing else.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I'd believe that. Twitter had a weird couple weeks there where they wanted to ban all links to any "competing" social platforms. I could see a world where Linktree got included in that.

The thing that breaks my thinker isn't using Allmylinks instead of Linktree. It's using Allmylinks to link to Linktree and nothing else.
They probably already had Linktree setup and were so lazy they just found out Allmylinks didnt SEO deboost or whatever the conspiracy is so they just plopped it there

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Possible dissent inside VT Rainbow. Mizuhana is one of the small streamers who did an interview with Marina last week.

Scanning through the usernames and profile pop-ups of the retweeted tweets on the VT Rainbow account seems to confirm this.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

So she's a very Christian girl apparently. How did she become a pippa fan?
She speak Spanish......it's over ..

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Isnt Sena Bombon the daughter of a Pastor or some shit too??

Cubanodun

Fear it, dread it, ES is the new meta, people called Shekelton crazy but he saw it coming

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Fear it, dread it, ES is the new meta, people called Shekelton crazy but he saw it coming
Imagine the retarded ESL donos being in MX, Reales or Bolivares instead of Philippino Peso for a change

Such a bright future

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Cubanodun

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Nerissa's PL weighs in with the YanDev drama

Its lowkey kinda of a funny coincidence that yandev had atleast two holos doing VA for his shit pipedream (iirc Kronii had a minor role in a short)

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Ensok

Early Adopter

Its lowkey kinda of a funny coincidence that yandev had atleast two holos doing VA for his shit pipedream (iirc Kronii had a minor role in a short)

It's not like it was ever going to be finished for real anyways. But yeah that is pretty funny.

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
Possible dissent inside VT Rainbow. Mizuhana is one of the small streamers who did an interview with Marina last week.

Scanning through the usernames and profile pop-ups of the retweeted tweets on the VT Rainbow account seems to confirm this.

Ah yes, spill company secrets that's sure to make everyone want to hire you.

Do you think Kronii and Nerissa double teamed Yandev and drank from his cum goblet?

Spoilers: They did

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
So she's an early vtuber fan going from Kizuna to Ironmouse to EN and within the last year small corporation vtubers specifically Pippa and Tenma

Her prized possession is an Ironmouse nendroid

Last edited:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
I know i am going to regret asking this but what Yandere Dev did this time?

Top Bottom