"So I was reading this fanfic about an iron maiden cage made of dicks"S.S. Isa
  • Seething vTweeters are currently reacting in very sane, calm and rational manners to the attempted assassination of presidential candidate Trump. I am planning a nice chill monday stream to go through some of them. Archiving efforts are underway, but if you have any good examples, please post them here.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Negzana

Seeing vt /#/fags mald and cope over Mumei's stream is so funny. They are claiming it was botted. Numberfagging is a terminal illness that nobody should partake it.

Anyways the floor for ID3 3D is 52k (Iofi) maybe even higher given how high they are. Realistically they should all be doing better than Risu (67k)

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I missed Mumei's 3D, did something happen?

On different news, Pancho approves of Mozu's look

poncho approves of mozu.png

UberSoldat

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I missed Mumei's 3D, did something happen?
Her CCV hit 72k, the biggest of any foreign talents for their 3D showcase. 4chan unicorns hate Mumei.

Stunned But Dumb

4chan unicorns hate Mumei.
I didn't know they hate her. What has she ever done for them to dislike her? I know she has a bf, but so does Fauna and she's adored. She also never streamed with a man, nor addressed her unicorns unless I'm mistaken.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I can have sympathy for the other gen 1 girls but Nene is a turbo bitch who insulted both of my oshis so frankly I wish Oceane had continued pulling her SEAops on her :pippasquish:
[/SPOILER]
Who did she insult again?

Adobo cat is doing karaoke, been talking about driving around and seeing some dead guy on the sidewalk although the way she describes it seems more like a homeless than some guy that got gunned down.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
That's an exceptional case though - the rest of his wave had their 3D debuts like a couple of months after nipplegate, I think we can probably assume the delay was related to that. IIRC VOLTACTION debuted a few months after Obsydia (and that's based on their VTA debut, not Niji) and still got their 3Ds before them.

I'm guessing they still want to do the big EN concert before Obsydia will be able to have their 3D debuts (which is really fucking lame) - the lure of selling a gorillion dollars worth of Luxiem acrylic standees is too strong. As a side note, apparently Luxiem and Noctyx are currently in Japan for work but I don't know if they've been there long enough for a 3D recording. I feel like if they don't have it by the end of the year they will definitely push to have it before the end of the next fiscal year (March 2024). I just want to see Selen & the other girls doing dumb shit in 3D, I really don't care about the concert.
Scuttles posts from the farms explained how Nijis 3D system worked. I don't see anything that suggests Obsydia is being bullied.

My highlights below, because I'm surprised how much I enjoyed the VOD, as an EOP who bummed translations from friends. I hadn't been keeping up with ReGLOSS either, but they seem to have settled in very well.

General:
- The format was five 1v1 games, then one 5v5. It's funny how well the 1v1 matchups would have worked for a heroes vs villains kayfabe, when ReGLOSS are supposed to be normal humans.
- Lui and Koyori have Live2D 3.0. Their greater range of 3D motion stands out and looks a bit odd in a group of 2.0s. They kept flexing their toggles as well lol.
- Sakamata was either falling asleep or having Live2D problems, I'm not sure which.
- Overall winner: HoloX, 4-1 as well as winning the 5v5

First match: Seduction - The Ladykillers (Ao vs Lui)
- Ao and Lui have to seduce an opponent of their choice. Ao chose Iroha and Lui chose Ririka.
- I know it's kayfabe but Iroha looked hilariously uncomfortable.
- TIL the way to a woman's heart is proposing a hostile takeover of her company.

- Winner: Takane Lui
- Ao might have done better if she seduced Sakamata, lol.

Second match: Visual Memory - The PON (Kanade vs Iroha)
- Kanade and Iroha look at a picture for 10 seconds, then have to answer (pretty difficult) questions about the picture.
- Whose idea was it for Kanade to use this colour for her whiteboard?
View attachment 46720

- Winner: Kazama Iroha

Third match: Brain Battle - The Smart Guys (self-proclaimed) (Ririka vs Koyori)
- Three questions about kanji readings. I still have Kanji de GO streams to skim through lol.
- Not even a new branch will save Yagoo's dream.

- Winner: Hakui Koyori

Fourth match: Luck - The Gamblers (Raden vs Sakamata)
- The winner is whoever gets the higher 3d6. No skill whatsoever, but very appropriate.
- I think someone posted the clip of Raden admitting she was drinking throughout the collab lol.
- Winner: Sakamata Chloe

Fifth match: Tongue Twisters - The Leaders (gaki, self-proclaimed) (Hajime-banchou vs La+)
- Three tongue twisters, three reps of each. A good challenge for a chuuni rapper and someone who speaks like Miko and Luna combined. Hajime can just make noises and say she's correct, no one would know.
- How appropriate for Hajime to save ReGLOSS from a total wipe. Poor Laplus though.

5v5: Picture Shiritori
- Shiritori, but each person has to draw the word they want, so the next person has to both guess the intended word and come up with an appropriate word.
- ReGLOSS instantly fell apart when Kanade drew ramen (ラーメン, which would lose because it ends with ン and can't chain into another word). She tried to save face by saying she meant "ramen chopsticks". For her part, Ririka thought ラーメソ (rameso?) was intended and drew ゾウリ (zouri, straw sandals).
- The abomination in green is what Raden thinks リス (squirrels) look like. Hajime thought it was mitochondria and drew ice cream in light purple at the top. I can't blame her lol.
View attachment 46727

- HoloX is not okay.
View attachment 46726

- カブトムシ (kabutomushi, rhinoceros beetle) > 刺殺 (shisatsu, stabbing to death) > 墜落死 > (tsuirakushi, death by falling) > 鹿 (shika, deer) > かき氷 (kakigoori, shaved ice)
- Winner: HoloX, psychological implications aside

Nice write up. I liked that they all were in the studio. Kanade must be OK flying out often, I wonder if Cover has a apartments for visiting talent?

Here is Kanade talking about Iroha
Came across a JP indie who does those sort of things a while back:

Looks like she's been AWOL since January though, idk if she gave a reason.

edit: turns out she graduated, rip
She graduated, bro. 11th January

her last post.

Bummer, the IRL videos are quite cute too

Super slice of life style stuff. Just cute.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I didn't know they hate her. What has she ever done for them to dislike her? I know she has a bf, but so does Fauna and she's adored. She also never streamed with a man, nor addressed her unicorns unless I'm mistaken.
She's been in a collab with JP Stars and there is some BS about her having multiple boyfriends at one point or something that I haven't bothered totally reading about because it sounded ridiculous.

Also, afaik Fauna still gets shit for her "we're not friends" thing from that one stream.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Ina Ina Kitchen (members stream) in about 15 minutes.

Limkin

If you believe even the worst version of rumors (which there is barely any proof for) she had a total amount of 3-5 boyfriends (they can't even agree on this) and may not parted ways with some of them before hooking up with others. Which doesn't sound particularly weird for a college girl, but if you remember her talking about how she was afraid of being weird in front of her friends and did a lot of things to fit in with their group and hid her real interests and hobbies, may not even be something that she wanted to do in the first place. Only having a boyfriend to have a "not single" checkmark and dumping him or ghosting the moment he tries to get physical is pretty fitting for how she described her college life, and for an autist like her

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Ina Ina Kitchen (members stream) in about 15 minutes.

I guess she found out a way to fit streaming & making food alongside work and spending 2 whole hours playing vidya with friends into her busy schedule.
:whatastory:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
If you believe even the worst version of rumors (which there is barely any proof for) she had a total amount of 3-5 boyfriends (they can't even agree on this) and may not parted ways with some of them before hooking up with others. Which doesn't sound particularly weird for a college girl, but if you remember her talking about how she was afraid of being weird in front of her friends and did a lot of things to fit in with their group and hid her real interests and hobbies, may not even be something that she wanted to do in the first place. Only having a boyfriend to have a "not single" checkmark and dumping him or ghosting the moment he tries to get physical is pretty fitting for how she described her college life, and for an autist like her
Aside from this, iirc there is not even any proof she currently has a boyfriend and the one she did have pre-Holo was apparently long-distance, iirc.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Spicy fox Kirsche has been taking time to catch up on work after her donothon, and now has a scheduled time for her comeback:

Tangents about clown world and everything in it are set to continue until morale improves.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
You know what.

I'm going to ask her for a collab.
>Sees post saying that she would peg you
>This makes you decide that you want to collab with her

Wdymbt?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Ive seen Nyfco cattery about her having and ghosting like 3 or 5 boyfriends during her college years, iirc all their proof are shittily archived vaugeposts and speculations

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
>Sees post saying that she would peg you
>This makes you decide that you want to collab with her

Wdymbt?

I need to disprove the allegations and show that I'm too much of a man to be pegged, obviously.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
You know what.

I'm going to ask her for a collab.
Cheating on Kirsche this quick?

Our bossman's first stream had a fem*le on stream and now he wants the second collab, what a whore

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Our bossman's first stream had a fem*le on stream and now he wants the second collab, what a whore

You people are living proof that the only reason there's not just as big an anti community for male vtubers as there is for female vtubers is that there are far fewer of the former. For now.

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter
Top Bottom