• 🔥 THE MONTH OF FIRE CASUALTY LIST 🔥

03: First Stage Production's Whole 1st Gen || thread
    06: Hololive's Minato Aqua || Thread
    06: Everyone who thought Mori was fat || Post
    07: Hex Haywire || Post
    08: Former YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki || Post
    16: Vtuber Agency Yume+ || THREAD
    18: EIEN's Kilia Kurayami || Post

• On Monday 22:00 UTC/10PM GMT I'm doing a livestream to discuss my plans for the site & related media channels going forward. If you have any questions, feedback, ideas or other comments you want me to discuss, @ me in the forum discussion thread with them, or send me a DM. This is a critical opportunity to share such things with me, as it will affect how I proceed for at least the next few months. Also no, I am not selling out to Brave Group. Yet.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
It's a shame I wasn't here to live react to the V-Dere premiere as it was happening, but I know people are dying to hear what I have to say about my (white) oshi's official model, so here it goes:

BY GOD SHE EVEN HAS A TUMMY :vespernosebleed::architect:

Everyone else really looks good too, I can't til the 29th comes and I get to see these girls in action. V-DERE LOVE! :sanasmile: BUDDIES LOVE! :sanasmile: EAT SHIT OCEANE! :sanasmile:

And while I'm here, can I offer you a cute black girl in these trying times? :eyehearts:

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
My highlights below, because I'm surprised how much I enjoyed the VOD, as an EOP who bummed translations from friends. I hadn't been keeping up with ReGLOSS either, but they seem to have settled in very well.

General:
- The format was five 1v1 games, then one 5v5. It's funny how well the 1v1 matchups would have worked for a heroes vs villains kayfabe, when ReGLOSS are supposed to be normal humans.
- Lui and Koyori have Live2D 3.0. Their greater range of 3D motion stands out and looks a bit odd in a group of 2.0s. They kept flexing their toggles as well lol.
- Sakamata was either falling asleep or having Live2D problems, I'm not sure which.
- Overall winner: HoloX, 4-1 as well as winning the 5v5

First match: Seduction - The Ladykillers (Ao vs Lui)
- Ao and Lui have to seduce an opponent of their choice. Ao chose Iroha and Lui chose Ririka.
- I know it's kayfabe but Iroha looked hilariously uncomfortable.
- TIL the way to a woman's heart is proposing a hostile takeover of her company.

- Winner: Takane Lui
- Ao might have done better if she seduced Sakamata, lol.

Second match: Visual Memory - The PON (Kanade vs Iroha)
- Kanade and Iroha look at a picture for 10 seconds, then have to answer (pretty difficult) questions about the picture.
- Whose idea was it for Kanade to use this colour for her whiteboard?
View attachment 46720

- Winner: Kazama Iroha

Third match: Brain Battle - The Smart Guys (self-proclaimed) (Ririka vs Koyori)
- Three questions about kanji readings. I still have Kanji de GO streams to skim through lol.
- Not even a new branch will save Yagoo's dream.

- Winner: Hakui Koyori

Fourth match: Luck - The Gamblers (Raden vs Sakamata)
- The winner is whoever gets the higher 3d6. No skill whatsoever, but very appropriate.
- I think someone posted the clip of Raden admitting she was drinking throughout the collab lol.
- Winner: Sakamata Chloe

Fifth match: Tongue Twisters - The Leaders (gaki, self-proclaimed) (Hajime-banchou vs La+)
- Three tongue twisters, three reps of each. A good challenge for a chuuni rapper and someone who speaks like Miko and Luna combined. Hajime can just make noises and say she's correct, no one would know.
- How appropriate for Hajime to save ReGLOSS from a total wipe. Poor Laplus though.

5v5: Picture Shiritori
- Shiritori, but each person has to draw the word they want, so the next person has to both guess the intended word and come up with an appropriate word.
- ReGLOSS instantly fell apart when Kanade drew ramen (ラーメン, which would lose because it ends with ン and can't chain into another word). She tried to save face by saying she meant "ramen chopsticks". For her part, Ririka thought ラーメソ (rameso?) was intended and drew ゾウリ (zouri, straw sandals).
- The abomination in green is what Raden thinks リス (squirrels) look like. Hajime thought it was mitochondria and drew ice cream in light purple at the top. I can't blame her lol.
View attachment 46727

- HoloX is not okay.
View attachment 46726

- カブトムシ (kabutomushi, rhinoceros beetle) > 刺殺 (shisatsu, stabbing to death) > 墜落死 > (tsuirakushi, death by falling) > 鹿 (shika, deer) > かき氷 (kakigoori, shaved ice)
- Winner: HoloX, psychological implications aside

Banchou has a very weird accent but she is very good at this

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Fatum Raptor continues playing Re4 dlc

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Was just wondering, was there ever a reason given or found for why the Kawaii 3rd Gen girls quit or walk out? It was so out of the blue considering Sky was the chief unicorn hoe, and they had their previous drama with Oceane too

DelusionTree

Lean on me
Early Adopter
Was just wondering, was there ever a reason given or found for why the Kawaii 3rd Gen girls quit or walk out? It was so out of the blue considering Sky was the chief unicorn hoe, and they had their previous drama with Oceane too
Probably had something to to with being handed a shit contract when renewal came up.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
I just watched Mumei 3D and damn
this must be the best 3D Debut from council yet
Skit with Gura was fun but not too long, Kanauru lore video was great, Guests were all 10/10

MUMEI LOVE

Anyway completely unrelated wotagei video I found a while back

Still think its insane that Kiara and Pomu have no PL connections, considering how similar their background is and how they hung around kinda the same scene

No wonder they hit it off so well right away, Pomu is one of her people (or almost Kiaras favourite Idol group is Hello Project and Pomus is AKB48)
before one of them goes full menhera and starts posting screenshots of internal chats. What is a breaking point where "they will fire me for this" stops being a valid threat and become empty words because you wanted out anyway
I have to admit that somewhere in my heart, I am still waiting for something like that to happen, as someone who only cares as a spectator watching a car crash, it would be fantastic

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
The common explanation (at least that I'm familiar with) is that Gen 3 was basically getting ignored in favor of the other gens and they decided to do something about it. They threatened to walk, Kawaii called their bluff, and they made good on their word. Oceane was a completely unrelated termination, no official explanation there either but the rrats whisper of secret Indonesian doxing rings in discord servers that Oceane was a big part of and was using to target fellow Kawaii talent. Considering the rest of Gen 3 never reconciled with Oceane (now Zoey) after leaving Kawaii she definitely did something unforgivable, whatever exactly it was.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Spooder's next week schedule will be fun

Ami cute!

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Probably had something to to with being handed a shit contract when renewal came up.

The common explanation (at least that I'm familiar with) is that Gen 3 was basically getting ignored in favor of the other gens and they decided to do something about it. They threatened to walk, Kawaii called their bluff, and they made good on their word. Oceane was a completely unrelated termination, no official explanation there either but the rrats whisper of secret Indonesian doxing rings in discord servers that Oceane was a big part of and was using to target fellow Kawaii talent. Considering the rest of Gen 3 never reconciled with Oceane (now Zoey) after leaving Kawaii she definitely did something unforgivable, whatever exactly it was.
What GSS said. Kawaii hard focused on promoting Gen 1 and Gen 2, especially with the concert this year coming. In the mean time, Idol Corp came out with their Gen 1 and demonstrated how effective a well planned advertising campaign can be for vtubers who are up and coming. And from what I can piece together, Kawaii basically told Gen 3 to sit on their hands and accept it until after the concert. And it's totally understandable why they left with all those factors at play.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Not-Iofi, not-Moona and not-Ollie(without pov) playing The Game of Life on twitch
Meanwhile, on not-ollie's, uh, throne:
1695578189718.png

Limkin

And from what I can piece together, Kawaii basically told Gen 3 to sit on their hands and accept it until after the concert. And it's totally understandable why they left with all those factors at play.
Wasn't a concert crowdfounded as well? So kawaii was basically putting zero money into promotion to begin with, gen3 just got zero and a fuck you on top

Anime Fan

Tenma's live.

And Panko's back from her short break soon.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Wasn't a concert crowdfounded as well? So kawaii was basically putting zero money into promotion to begin with, gen3 just got zero and a fuck you on top
Correct, they crowd funded the 3D models to even do the concert in the first place.

God's Strongest Wardog

SUCCULENT CHINESE MEAL
A schizo's work is never done.
I discovered that Ina is playing in a four person Baldur's Gate 3 game, and the three of her friends she's been playing with. If you aren't a weirdo this has big "who cares" energy, but I set my mind to it so I had to see it through.
Maybe it'll prove an entertaining read.

Personally I find it annoying that Ina complains of being busy/tired all the time and still finds time for stuff like this, but again, I'm the schizo here.
This fucking yamanba.:Vesper-UNHINGED:
I mean, I've personally been hoping she graduates for the past year now. I'm a bigger fan of the pre-Ina artist.
Feel free to keep making assumptions about what I want though? Lots of pearl clutching in the thread today.
Ah, yes, the "I was only pretending to be retarded" defense... you're doing it wrong.
:tomagatyou:
I can corroborate, back then i was still subscribed to Kawaii's Nene and a few oddly specific gay-ops were attempted on her and a few of her genmates. I specifically remember Nene mentioning some really weird maros, and that the agency was going to handle it. Apparently the dumb bitch Oceane tipped her hand with those messages and shortly after she was fired.

And Panko's back from her short break soon.

Panko is stalling because her internet shat out while installing RE4 / the DLC. :selenpointandlaugh:
It's almost done, but still, silly panda.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Correct, they crowd funded the 3D models to even do the concert in the first place.
Which means they were perfectly capable of at least trying to give something to their new gen (that also included their second biggest talent) but purposefully snubbed them for... reasons? With that and the way the other girls shit talked Enchantasia on their way out, I haven't had any respect for Kawaii since.

I can corroborate, back then i was still subscribed to Kawaii's Nene and a few oddly specific gay-ops were attempted on her and a few of her genmates. I specifically remember Nene mentioning some really weird maros, and that the agency was going to handle it. Apparently the dumb bitch Oceane tipped her hand with those messages and shortly after she was fired.
Nene as a target is completely unsurprising, Oceane was a massive numberfag and skyrocketing to becoming the second biggest talent in Kawaii shortly after debut would've given her a chip on her shoulder and a seething jealousy towards anyone with bigger numbers than her. Which is why it's my personal rrat she went after Aletta Sky as well, seeing as how Oceane's growth stagnated after 50k subs and Aletta ended up surpassing her. I don't think Oceane would forgive that for a second. I didn't know she harassed the rest of gen 1 as well but considering Kawaii held them in higher regard than Enchantasia I wouldn't be surprised if they managed to gain her ire as well.
I can have sympathy for the other gen 1 girls but Nene is a turbo bitch who insulted both of my oshis so frankly I wish Oceane had continued pulling her SEAops on her :pippasquish:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

Already started by calling a drain stopper a "bathtub buttplug" :Katta-Semetic-Content:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
So, we just had the TVA anniversary stream. Good stream. Rather than write up notes for six hours, I'll just make a few memes instead.

Featured in the Collab:
Proctor

View attachment 46623
View attachment 46631
And if you want to hear my awkward ass I'm the second call in after Superduper

Sometimes you just gotta let it out before you hop right back on the horse sasuga fps lioness
Super takes the awkward award. That shit was tough to listen to.
proctor.png

Personally I find it annoying that Ina complains of being busy/tired all the time and still finds time for stuff like this, but again, I'm the schizo here.
(It's also nice that Ina doesn't really have any unicorn fans, since she plays games almost exclusively with dudes)
X on the whole unicorn fans thing. Pretty sure if this somehow gains traction a bunch or retards will start bitching and moaning about it and others will start harassing the dude.

As for the busy/tired thing. Everyone does this. Everyone with a job complains about being busy and tired all the time.

All of them are cute but Mozu... fucking mozu... jesus.

Basically useless management and them taking a cut of profits without really providing anything other than a "Brand" (which didnt really do much) and a model (which proven by the girls, they can all get on their own). This is why more JP small indie corpos dont work. They want to be Hololive but they dont want to put in the effort to boost their talents.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Have you considered that Ina would stream more if you all weren't such insufferable faggots?
Takos didn't learn that after the Half Life 2 stream years ago and they certainly haven't learned it now.
What is it with FFXIV fans being creepy stalkers with no concept of personal space.
They can't help it, they're MMO players. It's unironically in their nature to be like that and shit into a bucket while doing raids or whatever.

Top Bottom