"Ponie posters backflip off a bridge for me"Tenma Maemi
  • Seething vTweeters are currently reacting in very sane, calm and rational manners to the attempted assassination of presidential candidate Trump. I am planning a nice chill monday stream to go through some of them. Archiving efforts are underway, but if you have any good examples, please post them here.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
@The Proctor You live amongst them, please confirm if this is a correct opinion to have on the potato eaters.

Irish people are extremely nice overall. Too nice. Leaves them very vulnerable to woke cultural insurrection.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
We have an answer for this:

Ah yes, the magical world of BL, where lube is never necessary for buttstuff to happen. Hmm, I think I might know why Rie's friends find anal unenjoyable now.

I've seen that account. They seem to document actually bad people within the vTuber community and provide actual proof for each person posted there. Might be valuable to track them.

I agree with that assessment, but at the same time it just seems weird for what are basically just call-out posts of very small streamers to be handled so mechanically, even if they did deserve it to some degree. I'm not really sure what to make of that account. It needs to be repeated that people doing actually illegal things need to be reported to the police rather than self-appointed watchdogs on Twitter though.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I agree with that assessment, but at the same time it just seems weird for what are basically just call-out posts of very small streamers to be handled so mechanically, even if they did deserve it to some degree. I'm not really sure what to make of that account. It needs to be repeated that people doing actually illegal things need to be reported to the police rather than self-appointed watchdogs on Twitter though.
And on Twitter of all places! If only someone would create a website that could be used to catalogue and track people of note online so as to make their bad behavior easy to search and be aware of. :smugpipi:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
To demonstrate, here's a recent post that was put together by this account.

I feel like there is either an ideological or clique-ish bent with their reporting if they’re going to leverage heavy accusations against others, prevent anyone from commenting, and use censorship asterisks with the more heavy accusations such as pedophilia

it seems to me like small chuubas going after other small chuubas in an effort to “protect their community”

that, and industry blacklists always rub me the wrong way, even if it seems deserved from the curated information provided in the threads

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I feel like there is either an ideological or clique-ish bent with their reporting if they’re going to leverage heavy accusations against others, prevent anyone from commenting, and use censorship asterisks with the more heavy accusations such as pedophilia

it seems to me like small chuubas going after other small chuubas in an effort to “protect their community”

that, and industry blacklists always rub me the wrong way, even if it seems deserved from the curated information provided in the threads
Counterpoint - it's a honeypot for the part of the vTuber community that is already cancerous in and of itself, and is a good way to get the fighting amongst themselves while also having a list of some of the nastier elements within it. And beside, at least they're posting proof and not just basely accusations.

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter
Oh yeah, I dont think I mentioned it. But last week uwu yelled at me for this.

But unlike a certain woman, He actually explained the reason and talked about it instead of sperging out.
1695522478271.png

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Stunned But Dumb

But unlike a certain woman, He actually explained the reason and talked about it instead of sperging out.
Is Ina the only vtuber you watch you have yet to upset?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
So, we just had the TVA anniversary stream. Good stream. Rather than write up notes for six hours, I'll just make a few memes instead.

Featured in the Collab:
Proctor

1695521806174.png
1695522486754.png

Kirsche
1695522263017.png

Proctor and Kirsche Collab
Lets Keep Going And See What Happens.jpg

Thrrang:
sopranos.png

Reticule
Deranged-1974-2.jpg

Superduper
1695521992644.png

If you don’t have six hours to spare for another livestream (it was a pretty good stream), at least watch the time Proctor gets his Kirsche collab. .

Oh, and Proctor, I'd start screenshotting and organizing forum posts, if you want to share threads in the future.

Attachments

• 1695521456517.png
    1695521456517.png
    90.5 KB · Views: 107

Bozu

Early Adopter

Kalion

:)
Oh yeah, I dont think I mentioned it. But last week uwu yelled at me for this.

View attachment 46630

Instead of a lab coat can you send the guy some shoes so he's not building shit and using tools in fucking sandals?

Bozu

Early Adopter
Instead of a lab coat can you send the guy some shoes so he's not building shit and using tools in fucking sandals?
Because its summer.

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!

Bozu

Early Adopter
I still cant believe Rie would let her boyfriend use her account.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
You would think that, wouldnt you
:BijouBijou:
Oh no you're the "INA'S BACK" guy that she yelled at?!
Edit:
Ponwolf got a mech.

For those who need a primer on battletech

Once again shilling MWO (if it still exists, I haven't played in like a year). Maybe tabletop Battletech nerds don't like that it's a real-time game, and you can complain about game balance and what-not, but I don't think anyone can deny that their mech designs are amazing, even when the original Battletech pen and paper design looks retarded and derpy.
OH FRICK! MWO has the Stone Rhino now? Those things look awesome too.

Last edited:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Ponwolf got a mech.

For those who need a primer on battletech

Ensok

Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Nano's found a fascinatingly deranged follower.

Archive

Top Bottom