"My pee is probably more like a knuckle cluster"Yukoku Roberu

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Wait who? I know jambalaya is talking about violentnigga but i never heard of that one
I think he's talking about Rotpockets? Guy from the homeland with a huge hateboner for God's Strongest Wigger. Dude got banned from the homeland thread for being a sperg about Calli, made an account here, and got jannied with such efficiency you wouldn't believe. Lord knows what he's doing now, probably whacking it to pics of Karen's double chin or something.
That repulsive bastard still posts in the lunacy thread in the homeland, alongside all of the other people with vtuber hateboners, probably because it's the only one he hasn't been banned from.

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
She is alive

Edit: Switched it back to the JP one, since EN is below

Gibara Fan

Babutaro(Gibara) Love
She is alive

English Version:

Edit: I'm happy she is getting better and not graduating, hopefully she takes her time and not rush things.

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Genuinely makes me feel better to see this, I've been dreading a graduation announcement for awhile now. Also, based on what she's said, and assuming it's not some big giant lie, she really is having a big medical issue that's knocked her out of streaming.

The strongest idol endures!

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
this format nearly gave me a [BIG RED HEART] attack, but I will wait for chammers as long as it takes

COVER please figure out a non-copy-paste way to deliver non-graduation news, onegai

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
this format nearly gave me a [BIG RED HEART] attack, but I will wait for chammers as long as it takes

COVER please figure out a non-copy-paste way to deliver non-graduation news, onegai
It did come with a tweet that pretty much defuses any concerns.

1695194210306.png

did she get super aids or wtf? I have no beef I'm genuinely curious what got to her to fuck her up to that degree, the only thing I can think of is lyme disease other than that maybe a bad pregnancy?
What she says is some things she is doing more as she recovers(eat and go out) kind of points a bit towards maybe a bad mental breakdown(maybe even an attempt
:cursedbae:
). There could also be other stress related shit + JP inferior genes, like stomach ulcers + anemia combo.

It feels like anything physical thats bad enough to take you out for so long would require even more time to recover.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
English Version:

Edit: I'm happy she is getting better and not graduating, hopefully she takes her time and not rush things.

did she get super aids or wtf? I have no beef I'm genuinely curious what got to her to fuck her up to that degree, the only thing I can think of is lyme disease other than that maybe a bad pregnancy?

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

View attachment 46018

now this, this should set an example for chuubas in similar positions, or who may have issues in communication:

brief message, even if we don't know the details we have a general idea of what's going on, and that it will take time for her to return

when she does return, she's going to have pretty much every holomem knocking at her door to stream or otherwise spend time with them

life will be good for haachama

Limkin

She is just joking, right. Haha funny incest baiting jokes. She isn't actually that degenerate... right?
nrrnsscn.png

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter

View attachment 46018

What she says is some things she is doing more as she recovers(eat and go out) kind of points a bit towards maybe a bad mental breakdown(maybe even an attempt
). There could also be other stress related shit + JP inferior genes, like stomach ulcers + anemia combo.

It feels like anything physical thats bad enough to take you out for so long would require even more time to recover.
Don't forget there's a probability she suffers survivors guilt, compound that with her health not being the greatest, time in a hospital alone can be excruciating.

USS IOWA

English Version:

Man that voice makes teary eyed nostalgic man.

God's Strongest Dragoon

She is just joking, right. Haha funny incest baiting jokes. She isn't actually that degenerate... right?
View attachment 46020
>2/5 of Advent is Siscon and both of them have sisters, one of whom is another member of Advent

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Last edited:

TwoBit

Early Adopter
English Version:

Glad to hear she's touching grass and eating healthy. It's a relief to see that this wasn't a graduation announcement.

Gibara Fan

Babutaro(Gibara) Love

This is sad to think about. Poor girl has been through a lot from the taiwan yab, Coco leaving, and other holoyabs she probably thinks is her fault( When its not to began with)
Man that voice makes teary eyed nostalgic man.
What makes this sadder for me is that she was my gate way to Hololive and I watched her a lot before I knew Hololive was a thing.

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
People forget that Miko also dissapeared for months in 2020 due to illness and when she came back her 3d comeback concert was the biggest vtuber stream by CCV ever I think (at that time, Coco's graduation is still the king nowadays). I remember because it was one of the first 3d lives I ever watched.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
In a beautiful case of schadenfreude, Ui got a huge boost in subs from her ironic loli stream and song. For some context, she hates lolis (she is a high school girl addict). Now she has mixed feelings about it.

View attachment 45812
Guess when she had the stream and MV release.
:ironmousekek:

I'm already seeing dance covers of it on YT. Never bothered with TikTok but I assume it's also picking up traction over there.

It'll be really funny if she accelerated to 1m subs due to this.

:ironmousekek:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
A mental breakdown is probably a better answer. Japs have never been good with mental illness and given her workload I think its more likely that the stress finally broke her.

Top Bottom